They were going to take me off fentanyl and ketamine so I put a 10/10 on the pain chart and cried and I'm back on the...

They were going to take me off fentanyl and ketamine so I put a 10/10 on the pain chart and cried and I'm back on the good shit. Also shouldn't need another operation so all in all day 5 of hospital has been based and redpilled. The guy in the bed opposite had to have his cast reset and god damn I've never heard a human make those noises. Thanks for subscribing to my blog, if you want to unsubscribe then you must wait until I am out of this cast, in the meantime please refresh your news feed for more updates

Attached: c2601099cd55cf86fa2fc75389ba0a0d1449153043_large.png (200x200, 72K)

I cast addiction
*woosh*

Attached: 1515460133036.png (434x600, 344K)

how do i subscirbe

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Opioids scare the shit out of me I hope my doctors never have to use them.

did you jump off the roof on purpose?

Attached: 1542977850645.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Is MRSA still free on the NHS?

Idk dude I was psychotic I dont even know what purpose or intention would mean when in that state

Attached: giphy.gif (500x496, 473K)

Nurovirus is the new product. I've had it before, beatable

I'll almost certainly get detained under the mental health act when I get out of this hospital so I'm not worried about addiction. Plus once they get my mental health records (they royally fucked up here) they'll stop giving me nice drugs probably so Im enjoying my freedom while it lasts. At the minute they just think I'm an attention seeker what they don't realise is that I'm also crazy and have a history of stupid impulsive drug taking

Attached: 5y9peX3Y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>both ends go full tilt at once

Sounds fun.

UNSUBSCRIBE

thanks for the update
stay safe
you're a good boy

Attached: advice.png (250x250, 48K)

Please read the terms and conditions, you cannot unsubscribe from my blog

pic is my blog and you (my blog on the left)

Attached: illust_47325149_20171201_173658.jpg (298x485, 12K)

tfw when no unstable nutty gf.

tell me the whole story i haven't seen any of ur threads before this pweasssseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: aquarium.jpg (1328x747, 239K)

How old are you?

>I put a 10/10 on the pain chart and cried and I'm back on the good shit
based and redpilled

Attached: 1540739911240.jpg (277x316, 14K)

Attached: 1526402083349.jpg (225x225, 10K)

there is something intimidating about that Karen
like she the boss boss

I wish I could have a chit chat with with an unstable person and talk about the tragedy of life together.

Attached: Apu Puppy.png (667x684, 53K)

I'll give the tl;dr version

>have a pyschotic disorder
>didn't take meds
>had a psychotic break
>climbed into a cowshed, onto the roof, fell off and broke my femur
>had surgery
>NEET-life for at least 3 months, maybe 6
>hospital have done fucked it with a huge admin error which means they don't have records from my previous hospitalisations (reckless drug use, sections, psychotic breaks, being arrested for my own safety etc.)
>literally loaded up to my eyeballs on opiods, ket and other things that idek what they are
>probably gonna get sectioned (detained for mental health reasons) once I get out of this hospital
>probably gonna get my diagnosis upgraded to schizophrenia
>probably gonna sue the NHS if my self-employment or schizobux goes tits up for admin error
>comfy as fuck rn

you're probably like 10 minutes away from him
go visit him at the hospital and bring him something nice then have a nice chat

Attached: 1540589726322.gif (420x420, 174K)

What do your parents think about all this?

My parents are scared, like always, but they are also in constant awe for my ability to not die. They do what they can, but there is only so much you can do for someone like me

Attached: 1514832821398.jpg (936x816, 170K)

Have you ever had an intelligent discussion with them about how death IS the right answer, that it would be better for everyone if you were just gone?
If so what soft of things do they say to you to give you a bit of encouragement?

Also what reasons do you have to stay alive?

hey hey hey
he is a special person and I would be very sad if he was gone
I am sure his family feels the same way
just because he has some problems doesn't make him worthless

Attached: 1538443805650.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

autism general

Attached: 5C836739-0DDB-4464-A5C4-923884586B49.jpg (1536x2172, 386K)

I didn't say that. I wanted him to give me his answer so I could give him a word of encouragement.

Oh.
Sorry then.

I do hope he finds a way to deal with his problems in a way where he can stay safe and enjoy his life.

posting in autism general

baby don't you bet it all
on a pack of fentanyl

Attached: 1542995564845.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Whereabouts are you from? I feel like dying most days, then for a couple of days I feel really happy and want to spend money and have creative ideas in my head and get really drunk. Then most days I want to kill myself. I'll think about driving my car off the road somehow, but I'm worried I'll live, then I'll have no car and no freedom. My car is probably the only thing that gets me out of the house.

I make my own money, I have friends, have had non-toxic sexual relationships, finished uni (meme degree but still), travelled the world, had casual sex. When I'm not medicated an IQ somewhere in the 115-125 range. Even as a soon-to-be-diagnosed schizophrenic I am more successful than the average bantoid and I'm probably one of the most successful schizophrenics of all time. I have maybe 6 weeks a year of absolute chaos and I'm not dying for anyone

Sheffield. Keep going user, it's all you can do. Notice the little things that make life worth living and accept that they are fleeting

Attached: 1486552175379.png (850x850, 898K)

Sorry, I realise that I didn't really answer your question. My parents give me the general "it's fine, we still love you" parent response to everything bad that I do (which relatively, isn't too much, most of my fuck-ups effect no one but me and people who worry about me). I don't really pay much attention to that, but what I do pay attention to is the fact that every time I fuck up, they are there for me. I guess you wouldn't know unconditional love unless you had it yourself... you know? I guess you don't, so it is hard to explain

ayayaya

Attached: raw.png (640x360, 271K)

sorry the drugs made me >> the wrong post I meant this user

Well, I am glad they are there for you.
That is a very nice thing.

How do you make the money.

one too many. its "aya".

Now I feel like a loser.

Attached: 1538246637659.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I re-purpose furniture and I'm very good (fast, not particularly talented) at it. I also make coffee tables and shit out of unique cross-sections of wood that I get for free from my friend's dad who is a tree surgeon (this a fucking baby could do but hipsters/OAPs will pay out of the arse for it). I don't earn a lot but I earn more than neetbux which makes me better than a lot of people in this country, mentally ill or not

Me on the right

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-23 at 19.49.54.png (1338x898, 1.57M)

Oh and as a passive income stream with my money from the furniture I bought 3 4-10kw generators and I lease them out to burger vans/rent-a-loos at roughly 100% of their original cost every 8-9 weeks, which believe it or not is WAY cheaper than the competition