I pirated Photoshop and I feel really bad about it, how do you people who steal software live with yourselves?

I pirated Photoshop and I feel really bad about it, how do you people who steal software live with yourselves?

Attached: 1497879167321.gif (330x250, 1.9M)

I use the money I didn't spend to buy Nice food, beers and wine.

I'm a pirate.

Attached: fa5c636e7a97665dd3d9c6fbb83d7f14994a0271_hq.jpg (1024x762, 55K)

after i saw those comments made by the street-shitting adobe ceo, i have zero regrets about pirating photoshop
adobe has to die and retarded "designers" have to move on to something else.

how are you living?
y don't u use fossssssss

i think that basically how it works is if your skin is dark enough, the shame ca'nt stick to you

Easy. I don't feel bad about it.

You should feel bad. Some pajeet Adobe developer in Delhi just lost his lavatory and is back to street shitting because of people like you.

> I feel really bad about it
Guilt is a social construct.

I'm not an adobe paid shill so it's easy

Never would have bought the shit I downloaded. So nothing was lost. Do you think I would really buy the latest Battlefield game? Fuck no. But I’ll pirate it to see what a turd it is.

In the same way the human's genetic code is a social construct. In that it co-evolved with a proto-society.

Guilt isn't a social construct, dingus. Guilt over some abstract notion of intellectual property as represented as control over access to digital distribution methods, however, is.

Feels good to stick it to the ((white)) man.
Fuck that nigga charging shit on a monthly basis when in reality it should be a one time buy. Fucking cock suckers use it to fuck over people trying to improve/go somewhere.
Adobe can get fucked

Attached: 89BF24F0-8116-46DA-98CD-44B04F77905B.jpg (320x238, 22K)

I just pirate old photoshop, all shit should become public domain after 5-10 years anyway depending upon what it is, for a balance between individual gain and societal gain.

how do i pirate photoshop

>feel bad about (((proprietary))) software
why? are you a shill?

>how do you people who steal software live with yourselves?
I like not renting software

Free open source secure speedy superior screen sharing software?

I Photoshoped a pirate.

download it from the pirate bay

Adobe is literally the worst software company out there, even worse than Microsoft.

>I pirated Photoshop and I feel really bad about it
Don't feel, fags that bought it paid for you

I'll feel bad about it once I get punished or even remotely inconvenienced for it.

Hasn't happened yet.

Attached: 150945.1495685365.png (200x200, 39K)

>Imagine paying 1000 bucks a year for Adobe shit that all have open source alternatives just as good

best post

copyright sucks

Attached: 054512a80f41830c52edbbafc77e5580195ed6439b2fae3622c51838dea4169b.jpg (994x663, 131K)

All of existence only exists to serve me, I owe nothing whatsoever.

>I feel really bad about it
Don't.

Companies like Adobe, VMware, etc don't even mind you using/pirating their software for educational or personal use. 99% of their income is from professional use and they are happy that you fell for their software, they know if you ever go professional, your influence thanks to being familiar with their software will help sell their software.
I think it was VMware who publicly even mentioned that. That's why you can find keys for such software on the web and nobody giving a fuck about it. So enjoy it.

Attached: 1549629834414.jpg (492x506, 45K)

I don't even know where to get an adobe product that isn't in a torrent format...

Name one.

Well where's this public announcement?

you know it

Attached: 1514782411006.jpg (357x362, 30K)

Use krita or gimp instead, it's foss and you can donate if you'd like.

I pirated a complete copy of Matlab that costs more than 100 thousand of dollars lmao

And yet you only use it for basic matrix computation and plotting.

THERES NO GOOD ALTERNATIVE NO PREMIERE!!!

Other than final cut

I cum everytime I see a pirated version of Adobe or Autodesk software

I just pirated Arch.

All my software is Free

Attached: RMS.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>my
Ok

Most based post here

When i accepted that i won't pay 4k a year for my SolidWorks i stopped caring about this question.

Lol.

Attached: 1518116041644.jpg (537x641, 56K)

Explain?

Attached: 3.jpg (300x168, 8K)

ive been pirating and distributing pirated software since I was 12
never felt shit

>steal
I wouldn't know. Software piracy isn't theft.

/thread
this is how windows enslaved the word.
if not for piracy no one would use that OS

This is what I feel like whenever I see people who buy software.

Attached: Gon-san.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Yup. I think Bill Gates said something along the lines of that too.

i use gnu
feels great to share and contribute even if little

that's the reason we use windows

this is why you should feel bad about it
not because you didn't pay for it, but because you're helping them stay on top
businesses pay top dollar for photoshop because their artists know photoshop, and they only know photoshop because they pirated it to learn it
companies will ask for money, because some people will pay them, and money is money, but pirates don't hurt them, they both help and even /prove/ that they're still relevant

They use words like THEFT and treat software like a real thing when they want your money, but once you gave them money it's always "Don't you know you don't own the soft? You are just licensing it, haha. Read EULA, stupid".

one gets used to it

>gimp
/thread

I feel fine because I know that I would never bought adobe shit if I couldn't pirate it. It's too expensive for me. Same with games. If there's no cracked version it doesn't force me to buy it and I either wait for a discount or forget about it. I only pay for something when I feel that the price is fair.

>Feeling bad for Mega Corp
Keep feeling bad cuck boi

These.
Feels good copying 1's and 0's while keeping all my shekels in the process

Attached: 0530639487207.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

I take sexual services or money from every bitch that wants me to install cracked abdobe shit on her fagbook.

Attached: 1533753397183.jpg (768x893, 184K)

Attached: 1200px-Krita_4.0_pre-alpha_interface_screenshot_with_kiki.png (1200x710, 576K)

>I pirated Photoshop and I feel really bad about it,
Stop lying. How do liars live with themselves?

You cannot defend the indefensible
In other words , the law defines software piracy as theft, since theft is illegal you cannot defend software piracy since you then must defend other forms of theft and you will not succeed

the law says theft is theft and theft is not a defensible action

>the law defines software piracy as theft,
incorrect.

I'll consider paying for Photoshop once they add Lanczos3 in their list of resampling methods because Bicubic ain't cutting it and using an external program just to resize is killing the workflow.

Ironically you are supposed to download the installer straight from Adobe's own servers

Well, Photoshop *IS* the only choice too.
Make a decent alternative photo editor if you don't want Photoshop dominance, nobody has though.

Windows enslaved the world by being installed by OEMs on the PCs you buy.
It was clever marketing, maybe 10% of whole Windows installs are actually pirated or unactivated.

>how do you people who steal software live with yourselves?
Don't want to say where I live but once I stole a software from The Pirate Bay. Next day half of the companies in my city were closed! Turns out they were using the software and couldn't work without it lol!! I felt bad and returned it so everyone could go back to work.

Attached: hnaODQD.gif (500x333, 178K)

Attached: 1549356253875.png (2518x1024, 319K)

I unironically have ASPD and no, I'm not an edgelord teenager.

imagine being the boyfriend of one of these sluts who are giggling about the alpha male

But that's not a contradiction. If you stole a rental car you'd be stealing it just as much as if the car was for sale.

Yet some people here defended it just fine. It might not be defensible in court, but law doesn't define morality.

You don't get it?
Lol.

Attached: 1543830026599.jpg (800x450, 61K)