185 cm

185 cm
102 kg

Best technology for losing weight?

Attached: DRcIAXgXUAAy0Uy.jpg (900x1200, 253K)

just dont eat lol

dont so damn much you fat fuck

for you? HIV

Is Clint a gay man?

That is OK weight, BMI index is lie made by jews.

Smoking crack on a pipe.

Squats and oats bbe

K E T O
E
T
O

dont eat for a year :)

>tfw 170cm and 48kg skeleton manlet

omad and keto

intermittent fasting
eating more protein
avoiding restaurant and fast foods
avoiding PUFAs like canola oil
avoiding processed foods
eating more plain baked/boiled potatoes - very high in satiety per calorie

adderal

A better managed diet and working out, even if it's just weightless squats or whatever, any fucking physical activity.

canola oil is considered MUFA you fucking retard
how's any of this even Jow Forums?

also, never eat these foods: french fries, potato chips, ice cream, pizza, cookies, dessert, soda, donuts

in b4 some "calories in calories out" retard. that is technically correct, but unhelpful. those foods above are very low in satiety per calorie.

you are correct that canola oil is majority MUFA, but it's about 30% PUFA which is pretty high. compare to olive oil which is 10% PUFA. (not that this matters, since many olive oils you can buy are fake and cut with canola oil)

a guillotine you fatass rebbitor faggot

with 185 cm, 102 kg is either Jow Forums-worthy muscular or fat fuck

as this poster illustrates, make sure you get enough omega-3 fats to help prevent strokes

the problem is not the excess of PUFAs, but their ratios to SFAs and MUFAs
canola oil is fine.

count calories, that's the thing I started doing (again) a month ago

free and open source on F-Droid: Waistline
not give a fuck: My Fitness Pal

track what you eat, cook more yourself.. eating right is more important than sports, in regards to of losing weight over time

>with 185 cm, 102 kg is either Jow Forums-worthy muscular or fat fuck
if he's sedentary, that's most likely around 32% of BF. he's obese

canola oil is actually the "best" PUFA oil
wrong. you want to keep your PUFAs as low as possible since they're in almost everything these days. keeping the omega 6 to 3 ratio under 4:1 is difficult unless you avoid vegetable oils

Attached: Oil+comparison.jpg (715x439, 101K)

This is good advice but is far more uncommon and important, since people don't have unlimited will. Satiety or "fullness" is an important property of food to lose weight - more water content, more fiber, a reasonable but not large amount of health fats, lower GI carbs, etc.

Eat 75% of what you eat now. Problem solved.

just bloatmaxx my nigger

Attached: 1532899928749.jpg (650x470, 64K)

Yes I agree with that as well, you can eat your 2000 kcal (or whatever are your goals) purely on white bread and diet coke but you will never feel satisfied. You need to switch to whole breads, vegetables, ... at some point.

Where the fuck are you getting these ideas from? Studies on eskimos that had something like 20:1 omega3:6 showed they are perfectly healthy, and most studies show western diets are FAR higher in 6 than 3. Also, omega 9 (monounsaturated) doesnt interfere with the enzymes that turn omegas3/6 into prostaglandin etc so it really doesn't enter into the equation.

Also, canola oil isnt the "best" source of PUFA, flax is way better. The bullshit about it being "too high" in omega3 is a crock of shit and it only stopped being the go-to when chia-seeds became a fad several years ago, so they could artificially inflate chia prices (it went from 10$/kg to 30$kg in a few years). All this said, most oils in supermarkets are rubbish for getting healthy fats anyway due to the processing, and omegas - and especially omega3 - aren't particularly stable and prone to oxidizing.

>arguing about oils like you're drinking 2 L of it every day
lmao

I don't want to the defense of the guy bashing canola oil, but I don't think you understand him.
he said the "best PUFA" in the sense that it has the lowest PUFA content or the PUFA oils.
>The bullshit about it being "too high" in omega3
we are saying the exact opposite. western diet is too high in o6, and it's important to keep a healthy ratio.

>Fried foods are healthy for you
ok nigger

You're right, i misread. My bad for being a dickhead.

Laughing too hard might be dangerous when you have high blood pressure and inelastic arterial walls.

what's inherently unhealthy about fried foods?

What the fuck is wrong with American education?

thank you for accepting that guy's correct explanation of my point and apologizing. you are a good person

pufas are easily oxidized which means there are stray electrons flying around in your body fucking up all your shit in a chain reaction.

americans are so cucked by Science! types that they don't agree with statements like "fried foods, pizza and ice cream are bad for you"

Attached: chrome_2019-02-10_10-04-31.png (919x129, 32K)

I think you're missing the point ...
if you can't answer the question, then you are just some retard repeating the "fried foods are unhealthy" drivel. you sound idiotic

i freakin love science (Nasa)! unless it disagrees with my love for trannies and my knowledge that i can be healthy at any size

so don't fry in PUFAs? what part of the "inherently" is so hard to understand?

Not him, but a big problem is that 10 years ago all the fried fast foods (mostly) switched over from animal fats (naturally saturated) to hydrogenated PUFAs to seem healthy. Problem is of course that it's horseshit and not good for us, plus they usually use high-6 fats rather than high-3 and the balance between 3 and 6 effects our inflammatory response (blood pressure, etc).

exactly.

A pair of sneakers.

A fork and a wall socket.

Guy in OPs pic could look pretty tough, but somehow he's managed to look like a dandy via the grooming, glasses shirt and pose.

>making OP eat a wall socket

>When the estrogen hits

cut out veggies, eat only meat and fruit and little grain products. lots of egg and milk products.
also work out casually(like once or twice a week).
youll not only feel better and live healthier you will also get stronger and steadily loose weight. its also good for your major organs.
also avoid smoking. if you are a vape fag get liquids without nicotine.

>do meat-heavy meme diet with no veg a'la Atkins
>Neu5Gc gives you bowl cancer
>heh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: 5f93K.gif (500x351, 343K)

>Best technology for losing weight?

Attached: construction-stapler-18252939.jpg (1300x956, 80K)

>IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

meth
it was literally prescribed for that in better times.

>cut out veggies, eat only meat and fruit and little grain products. lots of egg and milk products.
enjoy not being able to shit

Eat whatever you want but when you're done just put your fingers at the back of your throat and force yourself to vomit. The calories don't count then.

Fork Putdowns 4x10

Stop eating grains/sugar.

Pervitin.

Water fast

>Best technology for losing weight?
Ride a bicycle when the weather is good, ride a stationary bike when you can't ride the real bike.
Buy a pull up bar which attaches to a door frame, it's great for both pull ups and when placed on the floor - push ups.
And a pair of dumbbells for free weight exercises.

Attached: 1548751363015.jpg (400x960, 41K)