Holy fucking niggershit why is playing along with the normalfag life so fucking hard...

Holy fucking niggershit why is playing along with the normalfag life so fucking hard? I mean come on guys I'm just pretending I actually don't know how to do this so stop asking me to do more things and just leave me alone pls

Attached: 1532221396315.jpg (480x296, 15K)

kill yourself

I don't wanna but I think it might be my only way out at this point
I still drink myself to sleep almost every night but my pretend gf wants me to meet her parents tomorrow lmao I have no fucking clue what I'm doing

Attached: 1531918833202.png (579x581, 416K)

>meet her parents
lol get a load of this failed incel. gtfo normie

nigga I'm in way over my head I went from suicidal NEET to pretending to be normal in a really short while I don't know how to fucking do this gimme something here

Attached: 1514815075937.png (307x328, 133K)

Then you of all people know how it is. There's no template.
Just go and meet her parents, see what happens. Enjoy their company.

You're a autistic niggerfaggot.
If you've ever used Google, Youtube or social media you're a normalfaggot. Just a mentally handicapped one.
If you're not at the deepest and darkest corners of the world wide web you're a normalfag.
Retarded cracker.

Attached: 1515070352672.png (232x257, 96K)

Also we've been together like three weeks and she's not even fucking 20
I will be judged and I will be judged harshely
I need a drink

Trying and failing at the normie life waffle?
You genuinely want some help?

Attached: VGnpPvL1itDtBDrQ-aoRdG_jiMm_ZvJgJbAaM_EGobknlGTd58lCYwBomjVV72FXoqe3pw-S1Lkja-TSB4Lksw.jpg (186x271, 10K)

Just start talking about fortnite works everytime

Attached: A880039D-DA75-4A59-896C-844DBE88B5A5.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

>I will be judged and I will be judged harshely
If you're over 25, then definitely. Just explain how you much of a mess you were, and that you're actually mentally the same age as her. And you're both experiencing the same things for the first time. I'm sure her parents will understand and be reassured that their daughter has found a kindred soul.

It's meant to be hard. If becoming a normalfag was easy Jow Forums probably wouldn't exist or we would at least have a lot less traffic.
Do things because you think they're actually fun to do and not because you strive to become (((normal)))

Attached: 1528523623719.jpg (768x1024, 315K)

Nigger yes I thought I could do this but fuck me I was just pretending to be a nice wholesome person I didn't expect people to actually want to spend time with me. Look I literally have no life I left everything behind to start anew, zero friends, almost no contact with family. I like having her around because it's fun but fuck my ass it's not like I can be serious about this shit. She knows literally nothing about me and she's like the archetypical nice christian girl meanwhile I'm pretty much a recovering drug addict. And fuck I'm a pretty shitty person but that doesn't mean I'm unable to feel guilt but for some reason I managed to pick out the one girl that was literally perfect so I could turn her life to shit. This is gonna go south fast, I need to bail. I just need to bail

>mfw Wallon so eu sucks my ass everyday

Do you have a major in psychology?

Attached: 1C4F1DAF-34D8-4899-972B-8968CB9379F9.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

But I don't like fun things I spent the last years of my life ignoring everything fun and just working towards something a little bigger because it was the only thing I'm good at

I don't even wanna be part of the normalshit business I was just using it for the small perks to get ahead in everyday life

>And fuck I'm a pretty shitty person but that doesn't mean I'm unable to feel guilt but for some reason I managed to pick out the one girl that was literally perfect so I could turn her life to shit.
>waaaaaahhhhh, she's too good for me ;_;

You've never played Fortnite?
You're social inept?
You're clinically depressed?
Whoop de fucking whoop you're so different.

Can't believe I'm saying this but that Dane is actually right.
*slap*
Calm down waffle.
*slaps again*
Hmm. Not quite right.
*slaps the shit out of you*
Hmmmmmmm.
*slaps*
*kisses you o3o*
Ok that didn't work as planned. We had fun doe right?
>please enjoy that allegory while I long post
It sounds like to me you ran from who you were to try to become someone new. You pretended just a little too hard and people believed it. Now you've got them fooled with the facade you put up that was sprinkled with bits of truth. I highly doubt you lied about EVERYTHING probably just lied about the worst. That's normie life though.
You talk about the good shit you can do and try to keep the bad shit hidden. The trick is finding people who can handle that bad shit and talk about it.
On to your gf. Even if it's "just pretend" one of you is into it. It's probably her. Just because you're shitty deep down doesn't mean you're gonna ruin her. You'll need to ease her into seeing that part of you so she's not overwhelmed. Everyone is shitty but we all need time to get use to one another. What you've done will shock her if not done properly. When meeting her parents use preemptive strikes to avoid looking up your own ass.
>so waffle I hear you're quite the scholar
>well sir I wouldn't say scholar more an apprentice as I still have a lot to learn
It makes you look better to accept that you have flaws. Very normie thing to do. Then you've just gotta ask questions.
Lastly you want to ball because you're overwhelmed (just like she might be) by something new that makes you uncomfortable. I know it's hard but you can't run all the time waffle. I've ran many times and even thinking about pulling a disappearing act here soon but I stay and stick it out.
Stay see it through and do your best. Stick to topics you know a little about, keep that fake plastic confidence and don't let anyone see your pain unless you trust them.
If you need anymore help I'll be here waffle.

Attached: 1522694138925.gif (500x375, 1021K)

autism general #2

Attached: 54D9B34C-63F2-4AF3-8F91-7C401F540D9E.jpg (1141x1338, 200K)

Now we're talkin.

Pick your poison, amigo.

Attached: Best-Bar-in-the-World_Dead-Rabbit-New-York_The-Dead-Rabbit-Taproom-1940x1091.jpg (1940x1091, 654K)

She's not too good for me she's just fucking young and naive
I have a history of entering nice people's lives and turning them a little shittier before I exit again
I'm just a major fuckup when it comes to these things. And it's pretty much the exact reason why I stopped hanging out with people altogether
Fuck. Yeah you're not wrong look the thing is I tried doing the whole change your life business and be the best person you can be and all that crap and I noticed how it started working and I fucking loved it. And that's how I got the girl, like zero bullshit I just chased her I took her and I kissed her without a second thought. And you're right I'm not just "pretending" I am actually turning into a different person. But the twist is just a week ago I started realizing I wasn't turning into a new version of myself, I was turning into myself from more than a decade ago. And fuck me let me tell you I ditched that guy for a reason. I can't go through that shit again. Fuck now I'm rambling it's been a while since I've felt this incoherent
Scotch neat, as usual

Don't feel bad waffle. Who you were yesterday is who you are today just wiser. Try not to make the same mistakes again and learn from your past. It's too late to go back now you gotta live this life you chose. You're doing it right though. You wanted something so you took it. You have confidence that isn't bravado. That's what you should focus on. You're just afraid of the changes you're feeling. Like a butterfly feeling the tightness of their cocoon you're feeling the pressure of real change. Now I get why you would be worried. You've got a girl that likes you and you don't want to fuck it up since you made it happen. Just do what you love and try to notice your toxic behavior in public to curb it. Try to focus on their reactions to you so you can gauge what's acceptable and what's not in what company. You've really gotta be fluid and compromising now that you live normie life.
I know you can do it waffle just stick it out and try to curb your toxic negative behavior so it doesn't make you look worse.
You made it this far, you chose this and now you have to make do. Don't run or it will just make it worse.

Attached: 1505892205548.jpg (645x911, 118K)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Yeah okay that makes sense.
But before I do all that I'm going out for a drink

Attached: 1537115513862.gif (480x360, 1.44M)

Have a drink. Have 3 or 4 if you need it. One day try to integrate your drinking with happy thoughts and good times with the ones you love to be around. That's how I get down almost daily (office life).
For now get fucked up and enjoy your victory. Celebrate. I'll have 1 for you tonight in honor of your new qt Christian gf, welcome you to Normieville and wish for you to have the resolve to endure future complications with dignity and grace.
Cheers m8.

Attached: Shot1276.jpg (185x153, 5K)

just be confident and dont think about this terrifying existence we all live in.

It is both heartwarming considering how much Jow Forums cares for wafflebro and hilarious how they're trying to seek relationship advice from a bunch of retarded incels on a gayposting sub-forum on the internet's worst imageboard.

>abandon neethood for wagehood
>talk to people
>realize literally everything I find funny or interesting comes off as way too offensive or confusing for the workplace or for other people generally
th-thanks guys

Attached: 1538772727516.jpg (1233x1863, 411K)

Thx for saving this image

Attached: 06CF0D72-5401-466C-9F84-6D1388599D82.jpg (307x328, 65K)

You're quite a guy.

nothing worth having comes easy, opie. You'll fuckin get the hang of it, life literally starts outside your comfort zone.

Keep placing yourself in the deep-end, so to speak. The only way you'll get used to it, is being around people and picking up on cues and learning new shit. The more you isolate yourself, the more out of touch you get with normies. Sounds obvious but it's worth repeating.

Incidently, that was the first time I've ever said "Normies". I'm on my way down

Attached: 44616e8.jpg (1509x1050, 247K)

you just aren't used to it, once a GAMER always a GAMER

>he pretends to be one of them
>not actively reviewing your power levels buy wearing anime themed attire in public and always openly expressing your non mainstream political views
Whats the point waffle user? Just have fun while with it, we're all stuck on this ride whether we like it or not.... Unless we commit dissuade anyway.

Attached: gunsmith cats 53894589389.png (700x501, 163K)