Is this something i should be concerned about

is this something i should be concerned about

Attached: C07D6804-3005-44EA-A719-3A92FA8C91B1.jpg (960x1007, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1038/sj.jcbfm.9600279
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16495939
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/(SICI)1521-186X(1997)18:8<555::AID-BEM4>3.0.CO;2-1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1167891/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_parody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 7F10BFE2-50B8-45F3-B99B-71721707868F.jpg (960x900, 331K)

Well.. Yeah, a bit.

Watts per kilogram wait what?
Kilogram of phone?

based samsung

Watts per kg of material that is absorbing the radiation.

No wonder Samsung has such shit signal.

So why is living next to 5g tower safe but not cell phones

Based fucking Samsung, chinktoddlers BTFO

Attached: 1545052652982.jpg (371x532, 39K)

...watts per kg?
mS?????? why not mS..... ? ? ? ?! !

What exactly is it that non ionizing radiation does that you are worried about

Because by definition it's always 0 mS

By radiation, does this memefographic mean harmless microwaves?
In which case is it simple showing how good that brands connection is going to be, like this user points out
You're all retarded

it's like having an up-to-1.75-watt heater right there in your pocket
th-think of the children!

So did I fuck up getting this phone.

Trying to escape Apple here, but they are clearly lower in SAR.

Was i bamboozled by Jow Forums?

Attached: bgr-google-pixel-3-xl-1.jpg (1200x800, 379K)

higher power output means better signal strength
the radiation is safe, it's non-ionizing, and only good for heating up just under your skin (but at 1.75W tops, that's not going to heat you up for shit)

So it should be safe to use the PIxel 3 XL then?

no, you'll die. Tell your friends and family.

I knew it. This is why Apple is superior!

SAMSUNG GOAT

All phones emit radiation that's how they communicate with the cell tower you dumbshits

Then how come its allowed if its bad for us?

>the phones with the lowest signal strength

based retards

your mom emits radiation nerds

Do you have proof they have lower signals?

There's a difference between radiation and ionizing radiation you dumb shits.

Attached: radiation.png (651x488, 76K)

So according to this the SAR levels on a phone doesnt matter?

i have a 5s, which isn't even on that chart.
i'm safe

They don't matter because it's just harmless microwaves. It's like thinking you'll get cancer from microwaving leftovers.

There are non-thermal effects of non-ionizing radiation on biological organisms, that we have barely studied, you dumb shit(s).

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1038/sj.jcbfm.9600279
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16495939
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/(SICI)1521-186X(1997)18:8<555::AID-BEM4>3.0.CO;2-1
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1167891/

Attached: getthefuckoutgay.jpg (320x240, 46K)

go to your wifi router's settings and lower the TX power. Then see for yourself how great it will be the signal strength

>(((harmless))) (((microwave)))
Goy, I...

>t. schizoposter

I dont wear my router on my person though...

>posts scientific studies
> "MENTALLY ILL NO WAY LA LA"
classy, user

>"However, even near the antenna, thermal mechanisms of a decrease in local rCBF are unlikely, as the rise in brain tissue temperature immediately below an active mobile phone antenna is only 0.11°C, and a rise in temperature should increase rCBF (Van Leeuwen et al, 1999). Thus, neuronal mechanisms seem more likely. In vivo animal and in vitro experiments have suggested some possible mechanisms for EMF effects on neurons, such as changes in cell membrane permeability, calcium efflux, or neuronal excitability, but controversies remain"

Attached: aGRQBoK_700b.jpg (700x700, 66K)

this was an example, you moron

Electromagnetics engineer here.

This data is absolute bullshit. EM waves cannot be put into a single digit like this. For measurements like this at least 25% error margin should be considered.
Why? These measurements are extremely sensitive to where the phone is positioned wrt the head and hands. A standardized test to a standardized head will not take into account how different heads are formed and how different people hold their phone.

I really want Mi MAX 3, or 4
wish there was NFC and APM/DAC in it

Both ionizing and non ionizing radiation are bad for health. Avoid visible, ultraviolet, and 5g radiation. All of the objects in your house and in fact everything that is above 0K also emit on the infrared spectrum.

How do i put numbers from the OP here?

Attached: radiation kills you, but sometimes not.png (1134x1333, 87K)

you can't - that is a chart of ionizing radiation

Wolfram Alpha.

It actually says in the chart cellphones are 0 microsieverts

>sleeping next to someone: 0.05 uSv
good to know I'm safe there

this is dihydrogen monoxide tier retarded

Attached: 1541905640127.gif (500x631, 316K)

oxygen dihydride > dihydrogen monoxide

Stay away from that chemical, very dangerous

hydroxylic acid > oxygen dihydride

shieeeet, thats a better name Jow Forumsoy

interesting read btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_parody

>In April 2013, two radio personalities at Gator Country 101.9, a station in Lee County, Florida, told listeners that dihydrogen monoxide was coming out of their water taps as part of an April Fool's Day prank and were suspended for a few days.[33][34] The prank resulted in several calls by consumers to the local utility company, which sent out a release stating that the water was safe.[35]

Comedy gold.

In ALL honesty, not at all. The damage caused by non-ionizing microwave radiation is due to water molecules vibrating and producing heat, this is how your household microwave oven works. BUT to get any kind of thermal damage from microwave radiation requires hundreds of watts and close proximity. This could cause cancer since it literally boils your cells from withing but it's 99% more likely they will just pop like water balloons and die than turn cancerous, ie severe burn.

The only supporting evidence that exists to link cancer and microwave radiation from cellphones is that done on mice where findings were inconclusive at best. The problem with the study is that mice are weigh ~4,000X less than the average 80KG human and are poor representations of them.

Most phones have 12Whr batteries and ~24 hours of battery life is used for calling non-stop. This means an average of 0.5 watts being used to produce the microwave radiation to enable transfer and reception of voice communications.

So in the end you're not even getting 1 watt output of microwave radiation from your phone, study on mice exposed to human levels of cellphone microwave radiation exposure has been deemed inconclusive, and there has been 0 outbreaks of mass cancer epidemics linked to sub-1 watt microwave radiation exposure to cellphones.

t'was the joke.

>average
>80kg
Murrika fuck yeah!

So if I get 500 xiaomis and put them in a reflective cavity, I can actually microwave chicken with it?

I think the processors in them would be a primary contributor, the radios wouldn't give off very much energy. They would probably shut down when they got too hot also.

Based skeletonposter.
Is 80kg really that much when you are 197cm tall? Fucking twink faggots I swear

>tfw using a note8 since launch
>tfw it's literally the GOAT phone of 2017.