Windows is dying...switch to Linux

youtube.com/watch?v=rXtB6fYCpok

Where are you switching to when Windows 7 dies?

Attached: windowsgoback.jpg (1088x776, 64K)

10 LTSC
it's the same shit as 7 but with le meme metro UI

Where am I switching? Well of I ever do then I would imagine at my desk

who gives a shit if support ends? is my computer going to self-destruct? kill yourself retard

AME at least you stupid sheep

already have enough pajeetism with the stock MS ISO, why would i want another pajeet shitting on my OS
and a third party pajeet at that

fpbp
Already switched to LTSC with ClassicStart for a real menu. Literally W7 that just werks even better.

You run PajeetOS already stupid drone

Attached: 1348121749647.jpg (428x469, 18K)

What the hell do you use the start menu for?

yes i run official pajeetOS but don't want to run pajeet&rakesh&kumarOS ;^)

Attached: 1540387984429.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

AME has much of the botnet removed, you literally run more pajeet

illyaaaaaaaa

or just remove it yourself with gpedit
it's not like you can entirely remove the botnet from a closed source OS anyway

Why not pin to taskbar or search for it every time? Its way faster than moving my mouse over and clicking on it

I'm actually kind of in that transition of going from 7 to Linux. Basically about a month ago my 7 machine pretty much died , so I happened to find a free old computer (2009 imac) someone was tossing and I put xubuntu linux in it because fuck macosx. When I get a new gaming machine after I save up, I think I'm just gonna stick with linux.

Do you even know where to begin to remove that shit? If you say yes do tell or you are fucking lying

told you already fgt, with gpedit
>Do you even know where to begin
no, because botnet shit is scattered all over the available group policies
you can tune all sorts of things with group policies btw not only botnet stuff but you should have an iso with all this shit pre-configured along with drivers or other shit you use anyway

>who gives a shit if support ends?
yeah who cares about not getting security patches for RCEs in windows amirite haha just use Common Sense 2019 haha amirite fellow windows users haha kill yourself retards haha!!!!

holy shit my dude the seething is real

whoops

Attached: ididathing.png (1504x1300, 52K)

this
i'm running windows 7 SP1 with no updates at all, sometimes ill run malwarebytes but always returns virus free
what's the worst that can happen?

Attached: mbam_2019-02-10_22-20-12.jpg (604x349, 34K)

im so fucking sick of linux
im sick of using libreoffice
im sick of not being able to use endnote or any decent citation software
im sick of not being able to get my bluetooth headphones to connect properly
im sick of not being able to write and run ahk scripts
i miss windows

10 + shutup10 seems ok
>windows XP 2 when

>what's the worst that can happen?

Attached: 308.jpg (801x603, 168K)

10 rupees has been deposited in your account pajeet

Post stupid things, get stupid posts in return

fucking idiot

based

>One of linux biggest headways in recent time doesn't come from linux actually getting better it's because someone else fucked up
The absolute state of open-source

>Where are you switching to when Windows 7 dies?
I don't use windows 7 but since it literally can't die, ever, no one can switch because of that. Its not alive.

What operating system will you switch to when hardware manufacturers continue copying apple and make it impossible to install Linux? You can use old hardware for a long time, but eventually.

I dont listen to cucked linux channels, 95% them are shit including the one you linked. Its pure propaganda spewing idealogues or always find a way to go on a tangent about how linux is better, the only decent one ive ever found is Average Linux User only because he doesnt shove his ideology up his viewers asses, he just shows you how to make linux work better or install a certain distro. But ill stick with windows 10/linux for all my daily uses. It works perfectly fine
inb4 muh spyware/bugs/crashes

Dont go for windows LTSC you retard... Get windows 10 ltsb.

LTSC is the same thing just 1809.

Windows XP if Steam has no problem running. Any game that I have that I still need to boot into Windows to run ran just fine on XP, and I'd only need to connect to the internet to download the games I have on Steam so it isn't like security would be much of a problem. Hell, if I didn't mind wasting time pirating games I already own then I could go without ever connecting to the internet when booted into XP.

based

XP only supports DX9.0c, fuck that.

linux is too hard
there, i said it

Choose an easy distro, there is one for everyone

Attached: uid000001_20140503045425ced4473d.jpg (1026x770, 324K)

I only have 3 games that support DirectX 10 or later, and I really don't play them.

I think that's taking things a little too far.

Yeah as the fags did after 8 and vista.

Attached: azazel11p1.jpg (500x281, 70K)

>all those browsers
Why?

If you aren't doing something similar you are nu-Jow Forums

Attached: linjeets_btfo.png (1221x479, 93K)

Wheres the lie tho

Good think you posted this thread just as I'm starting to contemplate the switch from W10. Very helpful video thank you

smart people realise all operating systems have their merits and use one according to appropriate use case, remaining elitist for single one only shows your ignorance

Linux is just a kernel.

i'm not watching your shitty video

Attached: snapshot_14.38_[2016.12.23_02.18.35].png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Smart people fix their system to work to their needs and settle down into an actual LTS version or rolling release. That is if we are talking about desktops exclusively, it's ok to run different OS for different devices like freeNAS for storage and openWRT for networking, however it's never ok to use windows as a server, not even for windows services.

Debian/Ubuntu will run any game Windows XP can through Steam/Proton, with all the advantages of having a modern system.

>he has to scan his computer for viruses

Hahahah holy shit I'm glad I don't know that feel, I can't believe you niggers are still running that boomer tier shit....

They only merit windows 10 has is that is still supported, that's all.

Dual-booting since 2009
Main OS since 2012

Sir, please install windows 10 professional from Microsoft.

you're damn right it is.
get ready for it
WINDOWS AS A SERVICE IS COMING.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

if i wanted i could set it up to run automatically you fucking nigger mongoloid

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

Attached: kq5Id_just_like_to_interject_for_a_moment._What_youre_referring_to_as_Linux_is_in_fact_GNULinux_or_a (796x490, 22K)

To be fair Cortana in 10 is diet coke bonzi buddy.