(Very) Low End Gaming

Anons, this my laptop that i've had since like 2008. Using it just to browse and occasionally play some red alert yuri's revenge on it. Is there any way i can get Fallout 3 or New Vegas to run on it this mammoth shit of a laptop? Whenever i install and launch fallout it gives an error no hardware t&l detected. I tried some program and it still don't work, what do? Also, am poorfag and cannot upgrade.

Attached: Untitled.png (673x534, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2i5Yjvn_JDU
trixarian.net/Chell/
eu.support.playkey.net/en/support/solutions/articles/5000654872-system-requirements)
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Intel_graphics#OpenGL_2.1_with_i915_driver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I tried some program
Just to clarify, i've used a program to emulate t&l but it didn't do anything

You could use a cloud gaming service or something.

Sorry, user. But, that laptop is way too under powered to play it and unfortunately, there's no way around it.

You have the GMA 950. There are some custom drivers for it online, though I'm not sure about the current status. Try looking for:

1. GMA Booster
2. SwiftShader

Can you recommend some?

youtube.com/watch?v=2i5Yjvn_JDU

Well, some people can tolerate this

GMA booster is irrelevant for non-netbooks

Paperspace is decent

That is hardcore, what's the point of gaming like this?

There's still a *slight* gain you can get on laptops by running it to the desktop clocks. However, in practice this means boosting 5 FPS to 7 FPS. What is useful however, is this (FOR OP):

trixarian.net/Chell/

It'll give the necessary shader support for the GMA 950 to run games such as Fallout 3/NV.

What does Jow Forums think about playkey.net?

>Fallout 3 or New Vegas to run on it this mammoth shit of a laptop?

Playstation Now?

It's a fucking Yonah I don't even think it will run Win10 well though

Hmm, thing is your computer doesn't have hardware h.264 decoding support (eu.support.playkey.net/en/support/solutions/articles/5000654872-system-requirements) so even cloud gaming might be laggy.

i used to have the same graphics chipset, you won't be able to play like most games after 2005(no pixel shader support). You should probably upgrade.

The GMA 950 does support pixel shaders (in software). Understandably, this is disabled, as it is excruciatingly slow. In Windows, you can use the modded driver to enable it. For Linux, you need to add this: wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Intel_graphics#OpenGL_2.1_with_i915_driver

>Playstation Now?
I tried installing it but it will not launch

Can't you do Nvidia's Geforce now?

I'm not sure if can run on the OS you have

>Also, am poorfag and cannot upgrade.

Honestly you could probably cobble together something for free just by checking craigslist and picking up an old office machine

if this were a desktop you could easily upgrade the gpu and ram and get a decent rig but the laptop and 32-bit restrictions are really what are holding you back

You could try 3Danalize. It's an ancient tool (just like your system) made to fool games into thinking your video chip have more features than it actually has.
It can even emulate hardware T&L.

I've already tried it user, it's not working sadly

what city are you in?

butfuck nowhere small town near prague,cz