How do I get a job?

Just graduated from CS and can't get a job

Attached: 15497178257.jpg (862x800, 110K)

>How do I get a job?

Attached: 1508051846588.gif (154x154, 978K)

Yes

If you have to ask then you aren't ready. Learn to love yourself first and most importantly, don't forget to be yourself.

Tell me about it, I live in Australia and every job posting gets a million applications. But apparently we don't have enough skilled workers and need to have 200k shitskins entering the country each year.

how do i get homu

Being lesbian

massive portfolio or unemployment

>massive portfolio and unemployment
fixed it for you sweetie :P

get an internship before graduation

whats the least stressful tech job?

be a googler

Prove to an employer that you can be useful, pleasant to be around, or ideally both at the same time.

unless you have a phd you don't deserve an intellectual job.

I stayed a neet for 4 months after graduation and then got into a job and then fired after 2 months. It's there any hope for me?

Attached: 839bdf8cd88b1fe0c3c557343eb824a827c4a2a8874f6cc0143e68ddd38567de.jpg (700x600, 209K)

This. This right here is your best bet.

This is also a pretty good bet, but you don't have to be a lesbian, you just have to have a vagina. Some company will want to pad their gender ratio stats, so it might not be the job you want, but you'll probably get hired.

What did you fuck up with?

that sounds pretty stressful

I had a fight with the people there, it was a shitty startup with 10 people working there. Now even when I pass the technical round, no company is calling me for the HR round. Is it because they saw a 6 months gap between my graduation? Should I tell them of how I fought with my old company.

Attached: 1537221904187.gif (500x280, 449K)

>I had a fight
can you elaborate a little?

>Now even when I pass the technical round, no company is calling me for the HR round.
Might be that you actually don't pass any technical rounds.
They might also see that you are not fit to work with others in your application, the way you write e-mails or the way you perform.

Lol

inb4 one of those neurotic IT people that always think they're right and are willing to argue with higher ups to prove a point.

It's already too late for you

>CS
Go get a security degree

This, doing one right now and the resume's gonna be jam packed coming out of the degree.

getting a good portifolio helps a lot. getting an internship too. also having friends on some job that can recommend you is a great way to start.

suck jewish dick and play with jewish balls until the kabal gives you one goyim

Did you try not being an asperging autist?

no idea. graduated last june and still can't get one
>another rejection today
>not enthusiastic enough

got a masters and now 2 years NEET

Attached: 1527077591834.png (500x410, 54K)

>Get indian citizenship
>Apply for H-1B
Why is this so hard for you kids to figure out?

god i wish that were me

i do the shy spanking

It can be you if you come over to my place tonight.