What's his end game ?

What's his end game ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190211_062518_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2240, 731K)

To be the ultimate tech poser.

Only in America can you manipulate the stocks of your company to raise 1.5 Billion dollars and pay a 40 million dollar fine.

> Thank goodness it's not November
What did he mean by this?

$20000 model 3

Reference to no nut november

no nut november i think

nnn

Memes
Gets goth gfs
billionaire
Autistic

Is he /sci/?

thunderf00t would single handedly destroy this man if he ever had the balls to debate him

Fuck off thunderf00t, your channel is a joke.

>he isn't familiarized with the NoFap cult doing their best to infiltrate every corner of society
I envy you

Attached: IMG_20190114_144529.jpg (248x380, 17K)

I don't think the world's ready for a clashing of such minds.

a monetizable linux desktop

What ? This guy is a fucking joke
I stumbled upon his channel 3 days ago and saw him ranting on the most useless things.
He spends 20mn explaining things that could be done in 2, 5 to add a bit of personal touch.
For instance, he spends 20 minutes explaining that gasoline tanks are lighter than electric batteries. It's like he created a strawman and pulverized this strawman when there wasn't even a fucking debate. What the fuck is this supposed to show ?
Anyway, this guy is pretty much retarded like any rant channel. If he ever went up on a debate with any engineer that actuallly works in the industry (EM included) he'd just get talked back down to earth and get sent home.

To get off this shitty fucking planet.
I hate all of you.

Elon I'll suck your dick, don't hate me please UwU

he does't get consumed by the hype and points out basic flaws before others do.

>Check out this fags videos
>His latest one
>WHY TESLA BATTERIES SUCK!!! 11!1
>It's just shitting on Tesla because batteries don't have the same density as gasoline, no fucking shit, still better shit on Tesla specifically for whatever reason.

He is pathetically disingenuous and Musk seems to be living rent free in his head. Kind of funny to be honest.

I'm not familiar with his whole work, the video I saw pictured a man that has a narrow mind and doesn't seem to include the multitude of factors that goes into the design and manufacturing of a component / product.
He might discover real flaws in products, but do you think this guy alone discovered something before everbyody did ? Even before the egineers that conceptualized it ?
No product is perfect, especially in America where the habit is to sell the product as soon as you have a working product.

Now, if we're talking about Tesla cars, a lot of flaws have been discovered left and right. Yet, people are happy with their cars because it just werks. So does it really matter ?

even the best electric cars are still years behind normal vehicles, and with battery tech the way it is, it will stay that way.
Like he said in the video, the future is alternative carbon based fuels, not electric.

engi-niggers like to overengineer.

Mons? I don't get it

Maybe a public mound joke?

And he's dead wrong, the research that went into alternative fuel weren't conclusive. Brazil invested so much into this and are now retracting because they see that the bio fuel they produce is just not getting used enough.
Furthermore, eletric cars have been displayed like the future of cars since a long time now. So it is in the collective mind that buying an eletric car is buying the future.
Musk is right when he says that in 15-20 years the world will be filled with eletric cars. It's just the time needed for the prices to drop and for people to break or want to replace their current car.

They are already at pretty much range parity which is the big whinge, Tesla has just brought out Maxwell who have batteries with double the density and the potential for up to triple the density in the future.

The point is he took the video to shit on Tesla specifically when it's just a general battery thing because he has this rabid obsession with Musk. Almost every single car manufacturer is starting to produce EVs because of the many, many problems with Hydrogen and other similar fuels for domestic use. They may see use in planes and ships but not cars.

Well, when people think of electric cars, what's the the first thing to come to mind? I know it's a bit clickbaity but I understand why he titled it that.

He titled it that because he fucking hates Elon Musk and is in it for the clickbait. Its pathetic.

Electric cars are horrible for the environment. Yet they are always advertised as "being green"

How are they worse than diesel cars?

Read up on how the batteries are produced + the electricity to charge the cars is most of the time produced by burning coal anyways. In that regard it would be better if it were made by nuclear energy.

Nuclear+EV is best combo. If you think batteries are bad for the environment, it's not much worse than the massive block of metal, pipes and oils that is an ICE.

He has an audience that needs that kind of commentary. Exemplified in the user you're replying to.

>He spends 20mn explaining things that could be done in 2, 5 to add a bit of personal touch.
If it's so easily explainable why are so many people worshiping Elon Musk for essentially being a fraud and a liar.

>When you rabidly spam this exact same shit in literally every thread that is even tangentially related to anything about Elon Musk

Dont you have a fucking job or something?

>Dont you have a fucking job or something?
wtf. This is my first time posting in one of these threads. Whom ever your talking about is living rent free in your head. And the fact that you apparently participating in these threads a lot enough to hate him tells me something funny about you.
Also Elon Musks a crook. Prove me wrong.

>This is my first time posting in one of these threads

Hilarious

Nuclear energy is a bottomless pit of investment. Maintaining costs are really fucking high and the industry is filled with very strict standards that are often the cause of very high delay in production, which adds to the overall cost that is already high.
Most countries are backing up from nuclear power because of that. Except France that is going balls deep into it cause around 50% of their electricity is nuclear. Yet they don't want to spend the necessary funds needed for the maintenance of their oldest nuclear plant (some are more than 40 yo when they should have lasted only 30 years). They're supposed to be shut down next year, but there is no guarantee that the reactor will hold that long without problems.

I'm going to assume that you're not trolling, because that level of stupidity is just embarassing.
I explained in my post that the energy tank's size and weight has no fucking baring whatsoever on the efficiency of the car.
So basically he spends 20 minutes building a strawman and put it apart when :
He could have done it in 2-5mn
It's not relevant

So since you're stupid af you might be asking yourself: but why is it not relevant ?
Well it's pretty simple: if you want to compare an electric car to a gasoline car, you'll have to take into account many variables and use cases. The sole fact that the tank is heavier in one means fuck all. There is also a positive side for this added weight: the car has a better grip on the road.
When he talks about range he's getting it pretty much wrong. You're not supposed to drive until the car battery goes dead, you're supposed to drive for an hour or two, go to a charging dock for 20-30mn and go again. And guess what ? That's exactly what any driving instructor will tell you is the best practice when you're on a long road trip.

Do you get it now ? If you actually look at this as a multi variable problem you actually see that thunderf00t is fucking retarded or a plain manipulator looking for views

Sure, the guy who's largely responsible for a big leap after the "space industry" has been stagnating for 40 years, which will likely force Russia to ditch the design they've been using for the last 50 years is just a fraud. Nothing to see here.

thunderf00t is just as much a dumbass, just on the other side of the scale

Musk is just a rich man playing with toys. Anyone getting angry at that is just jealous.
Anyone as rich as him would give zero fucks and spend their days doing whatever they like.

Thundershit is just a jelly ass fag too. He is a right wing SJW.

Russians or NASA had no incentive to bring down the cost of a launch since they were getting paid anyway. If you have the means to build a satelite, you have the means to launch it without much care for the cost.

And it's still true now, Musk tried to bring competition in the rocket launch sector but it didn't bring more clients to it. It's still just states and big multinational companies. And they didn't all switch to Tesla for their launch needs.

Right now, Musk is actually trying to find a way that his low cost rockets to be used. There's a talk of a network of satelite (a bit like the Iridium network) to bring internet worldwide via satelite.

>explained in my post that the energy tank's size and weight has no fucking baring whatsoever on the efficiency of the car.
Oh. I don't disagree with you that he has a rageboner for Elon. But he has subscribers and a certain time allotment(he tries to hit 20min every video).
Better he explain everything rather than nothing. Whilst I was watching it I found it funny how he was attacking in this particular time but if you see other videos of his it's not normally this blatant.
>stupid
>stupid
>stupid
>stupid
How many times do you have to call someone stupid till your satisfied with your own false sense of superiority and scholarly intellect.
Please, oh, wise one.
> If you actually look at this as a multi variable problem you actually see that thunderf00t is fucking retarded or a plain manipulator looking for views
its the latter. Though I think the point about the weight was it just adds to the inefficiency of the car as the car has to work considerably harder with the added weight and lower battery life.
They also lose effeciency after a few years and honestly the recharging seems like such a fucking pain in the arse and you pointing out getting a recharge ever 2 hours makes it sound even worse.
Though he did point out that the recharge times are getting much better. So you can't say it's a complete assasination. PLus I think the other half of the video was just him shitting on hydrogen so it wasn't really a 20min rant on about batteries. Though I could be mistaken cause I shitpost whilst watching youtube.

Attached: free your mind .jpg (381x530, 49K)

>Sure, the guy who's largely responsible for a big leap after the "space industry" has been stagnating for 40 yearsreusable rockets is a very old thing origanlly proposed by NASA but the USA government only cares about war so they scrapped the space projects to let russia pick up the slack.

>here's a talk of a network of satelite (a bit like the Iridium network) to bring internet worldwide via satelite.
wasn't that googles or facebooks plan or something?

>Musk is just a rich man playing with toys. Anyone getting angry at that is just jealous.
Why would a be jealous of a scam artist?

And then the US threw money at a fraudster to do what they couldn't/didn't have the will to do. Sure.

>They also lose effeciency after a few years

This is such a pile of thoroughly debunked shit.

You actually understand that Musk is an engineer that is a pioneer in many field right ? He's not just throwing money at things he wants to get traction.
For instance, before creating Space X he actually learned rocket science. He only had a computer scientist background at this point.
He was and I think still is the lead engineer at Space X.

I mean, he's not "just a rich man playing with toys". He actually makes these "toys".

Yea Google is working on something like this. It's not with satelites but with balloons. I think they already made it more cost efficient than cables. They're providing some villages in Australia with those IIRC.

>Making your own toys
I literally do the same with atmel microcontrollers instead of Tunnels and some rockets or whatever

>And then the US threw money at a fraudster to do what they couldn't/didn't have the will to do. Sure.
The US bails out banks and companies they know willingly broke the law and nearly crashed the US economy.
The US throws money at any and everyone with a pretty smile.
You should look up Elon Musks history of raising funds for one project. Closing it down and then moving the funds else where.
He's essentially been running a pyramid scheme for a long time.
Also can someone in this thread explain the hyperloop and those silly underground transport tunnels for cars. I really don't understand how this is still being discussed and planned?
Also what's up with eElon Musk saying he can drill holes for 1% the cost of professional industries?
I really really want to understand this cause it makes no sense to me.
Think it's be free? If it's a ballon the costs might be slightly covered with advertising.

Well good for you user

Well if their network is connected to every other ISP it might be free. But when it's free you have to remember that YOU are the product. If they even own the cables, they're going to have even more information than they have now.

To give you 10 ETH in exchange of your 1 ETH

>But when it's free you have to remember that YOU are the product.
I honestly don't care at this point. There is honestly no escaping them and if you think you can your being silly. Everyone else doesn't care so you caring isn't gonna help anything cause all the people that don't care will sell you out to the botnet. Willingly or unwillingly. Were all already fucked.

pay off his student debt

>For instance, he spends 20 minutes explaining that gasoline tanks are lighter than electric batteries.

He compared gasoline, hydrogen, and electric batteries (including how long it takes to fill the tank/charge the batteries), so you missed parts of what he said.

On the other hand, he omitted that you can't only consider the tank+fuel, you need to consider the whole system with motor/engine etc., and then you will get comparable results.

to nakadashi martian chicks

Attached: 1535223393296.jpg (1536x2048, 462K)

being as big faggot as op

It must feel good to have so much money that every stupid shit you say is passed as the musings of a maxed out INT brain wizard

Attached: Dj01XX_U8AAKJ1V.jpg (700x459, 55K)

>Right wing sjw
Stopped reading there

OMG i love this LOL I CANT EVEN
I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

Dude's almost 50. Why is he trying to sound like a millennial?

But that was the end of the sentence.

Elon Musk here. I voted for Trump. AMA

Attached: 1548138641532.png (832x782, 280K)

Why does he want a peanut?
Isn't he rich enough to buy a bag?

Nah he's actually successful and not larping as a mathematics major banking 300k a year.

mid life crisis?
if i was a middle age billionaire i'd hate myself for not having youth because i can't buy that