What is the best free vpn?

What is the best free vpn?

Attached: hola-vpn-Alternatives.jpg (600x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luminati.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SigaVPN

this

I've got a Niggermania sub and it's pretty good.

Any free VPN won't be good at much of anything

None. They are not "free"; you let some niggaz harvest your data.

definitely NOT pic related

OpenVPN

Whatever is listed here as "good" will be used by shitposters to ban evade and eventually get them blocked.

They’re fine for removing geo blocking, I just use the Opera browser built-in VPN when I need to check something geo blocked and don’t really use it as my main browser.

never heard of it, thanks

Sure, if you're fine with slow speeds and intensive logging for advertisers.
Opera is one of the better ones except for the fact that it is the browser, would be annoying for me.
I'm not sure why anybody wouldn't pay for a reputable standalone VPN though, they really aren't that much.

also this

If you just want to watch an occasional geo blocked YouTube video I don’t think you need to pay, if you’re doing other stuff then maybe.

What's Opera's selection of servers like? Sometimes youtube videos are only allowed in one country which is annoying as hell

Gee user, why would someone let you use their service that costs them quite a lot of money money to host for "free"?

The selection options are poor. Back when you could post on Jow Forums with Opera VPN it would give "Europe" as your location on Jow Forums, along with an EU flag.

Attached: 2019-02-11_13-51-18.png (328x553, 14K)

Yeah, as I thought. You could bypass the block with a pass, but if you're too cheap for a real VPN that defeats the purpose
The fact that all free VPNs are designed for very limited use is unfortunate, even if expected. Also I'm not sure I would want advertisers knowing exactly when and why I decided to call Anonymous a nignog at 3 AM

Are paid VPNs actually better than free ones?

>provider can still sell your data
>provider can still be forced (or choose) to collaborate with law enforcement
>you make yourself more of a target for intelligence agencies

#1 depends completely on ToS and if they're willing to uphold their brand image. Of course if something is too cheap or owned/managed by a shitty company that's going to happen.
#2 depends on where the provider is located. Never use one in the five eyes if you care about this
#3 I'm not going to acknowledge, save your conspiracies for the doomsday
At the very least you get more server options with much better bandwidth and latency, and any reputable service won't sell your data. Like I said you have to be mindful of where the VPN company is based in if you want to avoid issues with the government, so US-based services are usually never good
I've had a good experience with Mullvad, and I trust that my data is secure. Always make your own decisions though since some VPNs aren't as good for all people.

>hola
>free
luminati.io/