/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Interesting documentary about Chinese e-commerce • user is not impressed with the i12s • user wants to go out in style, gets Supreme patches for his bomb vest • user gets a 3d printer • Friends, please wait • user shows off his Xiaomi laptop • user gets a GTX 980M for his laptop, no issues with it >Old news
• Get a life, bin that knife • A cute bean bag arrives • Pray for user • Light panels for user's basement >69716757
• Mad lad orders chink guitar build quality is excellent, sound is good • 40-year old zoomer takes the chinkshit pill • Press F for user's headphones • user gets mining card shilled by LTT and some other PC shit • user ascends to a chinkshit God • /csg/ meme IEMs from 2016 • People order during chinese new year, wonder why their shit doesn't ship Previous thread

Attached: csg.png (800x800, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/store/4210007?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.313663c0OUnkZ6
aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs-benis/32729502140.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190211104610&SearchText=magnet keyring
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show me must have tech chink shit

Dearest FastTech employees,
Please ship my damn knife. It's the tiny one with the green handle.
Thanks,
A customer who wants his damn knife

Iphone case that lets you play NES roms on it

Attached: 14141BD6-A05E-496C-8932-DF7C256B5A4A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

chink ssd

more more! I want to spend my dollahs

How? Got a link?

>xiaomi laptop
Why spend $1000 on any a Mac or xiaomeme instead of buying a brand new thinkpad?

Attached: AA97D183-1790-4BCA-AA3E-8DF8C6E9591C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

its on amazon search gameboy iphone case

SHIP MY SHIT
SHIP MY SHIT
BABY SHIP MA SHIIIT

IVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN
OF THE CHINESE GOVERMEN
BUT I NEVER WOULDA GUESSED
THAT THE NEWYEARS DOESENT END
AND IT MAKES ME VERY SAD
THAT THE CHINKYEAR DOESENT END
CAUSE MY PRODUCTS ARE ABROAD
AND I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE
ALL YOUR CHINK MOTHERS ARE WHORES

baby ship my shiiiiet

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THE CHINKS
AND I CANT TAKE IT FROM THE CHINKS
MY ANUS IS NOT PLEASED
CHINKS PLEASE SHIP MY SHIT

>buy Ender 3 from UK warehouse
>6 days later
>still no tracking info

/ic/ user here,
I'm looking for 2 things;

cheap headphones that'd have both Bluetooth and 3.5 jack cable connection

something that'd be sharp to do my art stuff in the field (sharpening, some basic cutting and scrapping paint, etc), I don't want a knife

Also considering "deli" 12x pack of 3b pencils. Much cheaper than faber castells but also they might be made of rock hard wood (like ikea pencils, are they even still at entrances of stores in any country?).

I received more "STA" pens and they're fine, more arduino stuff.

I'd love to make a blog or yt on my csg stuff and my IT projects and art, but that's so diverse that Idk if anyone would follow.

btw I'm feeling slightly addicted to csg I still have backup pencils but I want to buy these deli pens, too.

Attached: 1536929616252.jpg (622x622, 99K)

recommendation on pocket knife/ general EDC stuff?

Amazfit Bip, Yeelight Bulb, Anne Pro 2, i10 TWS, Anker Soundcore, Mi Pad 4

fx-audio 502s pro

>order cool oni pendant back in october
>"sorry friend .we did not have this one now . refund paypal ok?"
>got my money back
>mfw it arrived 4 months later
I guess the chinks chinked themselves

Attached: 2019-02-11 13.45.35.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

Chink new year if officially over
It should be at least

2 (two) more days bucko :)))))))

Huh they have it longer than we do

:)))))

Attached: SmartSelect_20190211-140416_AliExpress.png (1080x351, 392K)

happened to me as well, ordered some 3 dollar bluetooth adapter, ali thought it couldn't get through clearance and gave me my 3 bucks back and a week later the thing arrived.

Ship my shit

because I paid 750 for a tippity top optioned one slightly used
also because I like it more

Anyone got the website that had all the lewd image reviews?

if I were to buy an Ender 3d from the """""" official""""" Creality 3d store on aliexpress, how likely am I to get chinked?

I'm tempted because it's ~$50 cheaper there than amazon

alipic.net ?

thats not quite it but a good start, thanks

JUST SHIP MY SHIT ALREADY

Attached: bongou.jpg (693x693, 117K)

I am as well user, the 15" is glorious. I would like the 13" for it's size, but the keyboard and battery life just can't compete.

Should I open disput or trust in nine TT and wait for two weeks?

Attached: chink'd.png (911x657, 39K)

Tell me about chink CPUs.
Do they actually work? What are the odds my pc doesn't catch chink cancer?

maniacaldust.bitballoon.com/

cute pigs

Ah, God bless Russians

Depends on whether it is a generic storefront or directly from a producer that makes niche items.
Link to shop?

surely the warranty is worth the price tradeoff
i can't even begin to fathom how i'm going to get a xiaomi ultrabook fixed and how much it's going to cost

this is hilarious
god bless the internet

es.aliexpress.com/store/4210007?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.313663c0OUnkZ6

Dear friend,

It is Chinese New Year. All stores are closed to gweilos. Please understand.

Regards,
Vicky

Any reccs for a USB hub that clamps onto a desk? I want one so I can just plug a bunch of shit into the USB 3.0 port on the back of my tower without scrambling around under my desk like a fucking animal

That store deserve no loyalty. If the item has been outside China for more than 35 days then refund.

Attached: HTB1SBnoXx2rK1RkSnhJq6ykdpXaU.jpg (800x532, 190K)

i just got two of these shits, pic & link link related
aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs-benis/32729502140.html
now, i have no way of properly testing these, but with a 1ohm 5w discharge resistor im able to tell that the esr on these is definitely lower than 0.1ohm, and after fully charged they seem to stabilize (voltage keeps dropping for a bit) @ 2.3v. charged them @ 0.6a and they deem to get loop warm to the touch
not bad, not bad at all (i should receive a couple more chink supercaps this month if i didnt get chinked too much on chinese new year)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

hello, any recommended routers which is ddwrt/openwrt/tomato compatible? I just need gigabit and ac wifi. thanks.

A few days ago I posted about this slant shipping me the wrong product. I ordered audio jacks and got jumper wires instead. AliExpress is siding with me and the other day they proposed I get a full refund, which I accepted, but the seller hasnt accepted it yet and is still asking me to close the dispute. Do I need to wait for him to accept it or for the time to run out for it to automatically refund me?

Attached: 20190211_130406.jpg (1080x2220, 541K)

Did they shoot themselves on the foot?
The timeframe for delivery started counting since last week, but they are not going to ship my shit until the end of this week.
Meaning I have an extra week counting in which nothing is happening

the only thing stopping me from using aliexpress is lack of paypal protection which means you play on their shipping schedule

anybody got experience with Banggoods GWTR warehouse to an EU country?

Attached: 3455345.jpg (577x577, 20K)

any chink website for shoes replicas?

my wife found out I bought her battery pack for cheap on ali and got really mad because she spent way more on her present to me.
what the fuck is people's problem with how expensive gifts are?

Well, if i buy something for someone i care about i want the best quality/price ratio. So cheap is not the issue. But cheaping out is. If that's the case for you i cannot say.

You tell us, she's your wife

I made a cap bank out of 10 of these, they throw some nice sparks

I have poor English, what is this type of magnet called?

Attached: $_5.jpg (482x908, 107K)

nipple magnet

Does not work, I think that is the wrong name.

Magnet keyring?
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190211104610&SearchText=magnet keyring

neodymium magnet?

ah thank you.

>awaiting shipment is only 7 today
>awaiting delivery at 18 already

Attached: awesome.jpg (473x640, 185K)

Any day/week now brother

Attached: 1535177467749.png (800x714, 370K)

You might want a "magnetic keychain". Do you mean a magnet you can attach keys/things to? Or just a regular metal magnet?

Bought an item and tracking says delivered but nothing ever showed up. Whats the best way to get my money back or a new item without being chinked?

>0 (you)s

Are those only Russians? One of them look exactly like a chubby spic girl I know. I tried to strike a convo about chink shit to get her to show me that lingerie from the pic, but claims that she has never bought anything from ali, only from wish (because normies)

It was for a keychain, thank you.

How many days is it since it was shipped?

Don't close the dispute. Just wait

what if the battery pack has a fake capacity tho

Maybe she didn't want a battery pack

its been 7 days since they first shipped it. Tracking said it arrived on the 7th. Estimated time was 5 to 9 days, ali says I can dispute on the 19th

>I'll get my wife the cheapest present I possibly can
nah no idea how she could be annoyed

Wait til the 19th.

Why not buy a used thinkpad for 100€ instead, it's not like you need that extra power for shitposting.

Attached: 1549671575229.gif (540x415, 1.85M)

dhgate

>order week ago
>most of my stuff shipped anyway

Am i an lucky outlier or is the >current-state thing thing overblown?

i ordered jan 31 and they haven't shipped

Mine says shipped, but if you go to tracking it says
>to be shipped

Recieved my Teclast M89 today. Really well built and great for manga. Speakers are super shit but i never use them either way.

Attached: 20190204_000353.jpg (1959x2613, 2.49M)

You've got Alipay protection which is just as good

What's the weirdest thing you've seen sold on Ali?

Attached: womanurinal.jpg (1080x1920, 459K)

Why are you rubbing your little penis on the side of the tablet, I'm not even going to bother to open that pic, you disgust me.

anyone fancy helping me source an Chink Elcan Spectre Replica?
my """friend""" is sourcing them somewhere for china for around $100 a pop and won't tell me where he gets them and is trying to sell it to me for a profit.
never bought from any of these chinksites and my initial searches on the sites in the OP infographic have been somewhat fruitless (found them but for $200)

Attached: specter.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>What's the weirdest thing you've seen sold on Ali?

Attached: Marriage and family law.jpg (1608x850, 223K)

Even the real Elcan SpecterDR is a flawed design due to the elevation knob, buy an Aimpoint clone or real Aimpoint instead.

its for looks on my airsoft l85.
Also got to see my friends Elcan and it was really solid.

Jezus. That's sick. My balls hurt just by seeing that.

Ugliest thumb ever

>n-th attempt at pasta
sad

What are the best pads for hd6xx that I can get through aliexpress? I hate that chink shit but its the only reliable way to get something in my country.

does this site ever update? those are all the same images as the last time i looked at the site 6 months ago

Here's some advice, anons...
Do NOT buy the mini plus gamepad.
DO NOT buy them unless you want a real piece of shit.
It's just terrible and NOT worth your money.
I bought four of them to use them as shitty travel gamepads for me and some other people, but now I regret doing so. Connecting them to the computer wasn't that bad, but man. They're so shitty almost no games recognize them, and if you use x360ce you'll learn a terrible fact... The analog pad isn't even really analog. It's just a dpad disguised as an analog pad. Save your money for something else, user. This isn't worth it.

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>tfw when I work as a postman and can receive my packages directly
Feels damn good man

Are they going to ship our stuff tomorrow or when?

Some are already beginning to ship now, the rest will start on the 13th or 15th.

how much on average do you make on tips?

>got a free one with a shitty google cardboard
why would anyone pay money for that?

No tips , the salary of a postman delivering mail is about £18,200.

Don't touch my shit.

>tips

Attached: 1540582200880.jpg (637x480, 149K)