Why not use this?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x166, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

188.120.245.47/Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSB/English/x64/
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No idea where to get it

mydigitallife has some info on that

I do though. It's comfortably the best version of Windows 10 so far.

No problems there? I'm thinking of switching to it and just fuck everything else really

Is it fixed yet? I gave up waiting after December.

I haven't had a single issue with it. You can also properly turn off updates. It'll never mention them again, whereas even LTSB would randomly start bugging you that some were available. I went a couple of months without installing any and it was fine. Everything else works as normal, including muh gaymes.

Aight thanks. I wouldn't disable updates, what mostly annoys me is the feature ones that add stuff while breaking other stuff and it takes about 3 months for it to be slightly stable. However I wouldn't want to miss out on any bug fix.

How does it compare to LTBS?

Attached: 1485093375279.jpg (899x907, 145K)

"Issues" I've run into while using it for a month:
Slow startup on some programs like MPC.
Extremely slow startup on (some) installers.

Maybe those can be fixed easily but I never bothered because it doesn't really affect my usage.

based

because its fucking SHIT
i wanted to restart my laptop with ltsc, of course i couldnt because only option was to update and restart. now my laptop is stuck in a boot loop HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1501498493504.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Download official ISO of MS. Use MS's own KMS to activate it.

What else would you even use?

>best
Least shit*

LTSB you mean? It's the same thing, only the naming changed from Branch to Channel.

I'm literally crying right now
Fucking updatefags ffs
When will you learn

imagine what user of regular windows 10 have to go through. dear god, this os is so fucking shit

Attached: 265252019177.jpg (440x475, 11K)

the absolute state of Jow Forumsaymeredditors

188.120.245.47/Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSB/English/x64/

Why didn't you disable automatic updates? That's one of the main reasons to use LTSC.
Only manually get security updates.

is this the first or second release? first one had bugs and was pulled the same day it came out

because i dont care about some security updates, but os should not destroy itself after installing them

Because the 2015 LTSB version exists.

>I'm too dumb to customize an OS
You're even too dumb for GNU/Linux then.

holy shit, how fucking retarded you have to be to not understand a simple thing. it doesnt matter if you have automatic updates or manual updates because they will break windows either way

ltsb is better

I do, and it's legitimately the best windows experience I've ever had. It's basically windows 7 with kernel updates

Had a 2015 LTSB install that I had to get rid of when I upgraded to a 1080 because Nvidia stopped supporting anything before 1507 or whatever it was. Not worth the hassle.

no official iso available so i stick with 8.1

where to get the last version and no meme bugged version? also activator

>software from a random IP without a domain posted on Jow Forums
seems legit

what programs do you guys use to escape the windows botnet?
ex: browser, vpns etc

Gnu/linux

I use this site for all old .iso
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/

But I use it

I have installed on secondary HDD on my laptop in case I ever need office or photoshop
For general work/shitposting linux with KDE is genuinely more pleasant to use

pihole on raspberry pi blocking every domain with 'microsoft' in it

I ain t gonna use your meme os that can t do what i want it to do

Enjoy your botnet then.

It's obvious you never used LTSC and probably think about Home or Pro or something.

you seriously think gnu/linux is not a botnet? someone's really naive

It has it's problems but at least doesn't send telemetry data or actively spies on the user in any way.
Now if NSA manages to pass some backdoors into it, well shikatanai, but there's a difference from active surveillance and passive surveillance.

Because my laptop is 15 years old and slow as fuck as is.

Does pihole really block all ads like it says?

yes but since it blocks dns requests you end up with broken-looking pages with gaps of missing content and other formatting issues. browsers blockers are better

pihole's value is in filtering traffic to embedded devices where you can't install a browser blocker

i have ltsc, and this shit literally happened today. hard reset fixed it now but next time i could not be so lucky

you have to disable updates tard

>Use MS's own KMS to activate it.
Explain further.

Because, mr. Frodo. Because what it is. It's a villain.

you fell for the thinkpad meme?

Works on my machine. Buy an SSD, nerd.

>because i dont care about some security updates
So why are you updating at all, you fucking retard? Disable updates completely and you won't have any problems. Enjoy your boot loop, you dumb fuck.

Not to change the subject, but I have a router (linksys wrt1900ac) with OpenWRT installed. Is there a way to put some pihole equivalent on that?

because W7 still have 11 more months of life but I already try it on a secondary SSD to adapt to the new shit and its pretty much flawless

Attached: 1490028521070.jpg (600x797, 75K)

I have an SSD.

imagine having to create an accont to download stuff

Because I use Windows 7

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

>188.120.245.47

Attached: no.jpg (600x600, 37K)

based slut impersonator

Attached: never.png (836x438, 45K)

Because I'm planning on getting one of the Zen 2 processors when they're released and I'm afraid that they won't get hardware support in LTSC.

Nigga, it is safe.

Attached: 7601b2e5586671b6644f26cab4dd82af.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>office 2010 standart
russian detected

Because 2016 version is better

Because it still doesn't remove all the bullshit inside and also probably has issues with hardware released after it came out.

Because Windows 7 Ultimate x64 exists, and it still does absolutely everything aside from DX12 games.

>impersonator
u wot?

>all these fagoots offering LTSC

LTSC is as bloated as a regular version of w10, eating up to 1.5gb on its own, compared to the 800mb of LTSB using the same active services.

>What are hashes
State of Jow Forums

LTSB is marginally better, it's still shit.

Slow as fuck to open some programs (I have an NVME SSD), incompatibility with my gtx 1070 (black screens and i had to literally install a gpu driver blind), blue screens, etc.
Don't use Windows.. the main long standing Windows bugs apply to all versions.#

But that does not contain newer releases like LTSC 2019, it's meant to be archives only

closed-source
non-free
proprietary
botnet

>using RAM is a bad thing
Why is Jow Forums full of retards?

this, your os reserving half of your available memory is perfectly fine