Prove to me that the earth is round

No "official", mainstream videos/pictures, please. As in videos from NASA, etc. There's no reason to trust them, is there now?

Just show me some good quality amateur videos proving the earth's roundness. There should be some, at this point. Just strap a camera to a balloon, a drone, whatever and send it way high, high enough for the earth's curvature to be visible (but no fisheye lens trickery please). Then post it to Youtube.

Let's end this debate here and now. Show me evidence.

Attached: earth.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/
youtube.com/watch?v=CGjFAe018oA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why are there no stars in pictures taken in space? Think about it globetards.

I'm not even a flat-earther... I just wanna see some solid proof of the earth's roundness, shot by amateurs.

Why are there no niggers in space? Checkmate jews

Haha, I'm loving the jokes, guys. Now where's my evidence

Ah good another flat-tard. Look amigo, literally type in earth from space and you'll see hundreds of picture of our planet right there on Google.

Attached: web3-planet-earth-space-nasa-space-stars-sun-shutterstock_526255060-shutterstock.jpg (640x320, 251K)

please don't fill this thread with posts, there is a more important bread that needs your attention:

Want to see satellites in space? Try typing in satellite and you'll see countless pics of satellites in space. Why am I even arguing with you.

Attached: satellite_refueling-879x485.jpg (879x485, 63K)

irrefutable

Give me a picture of flat earth that is "real". Cmon, I double dare you.
Oh you can't? Why is that? Cos there is none you fucking piece of idiotic brazilian nigger shit.

jesus christ

I'm not a flat-earther.

I just want some evidence shot by amateurs.

There's no reason to trust NASA images.

The government lies to us about everything. Think Operation Paperclip. MK-Ultra. 9/11. Glyphosate. Anti-depressants in tapwater. Pizzagate. GMOs. You as a Jow Forumstard should know this. The official facts we learn from our high-school textbooks are lies.

If the earth really is round anyone can send a camera strapped to a balloon or drone up there and prove it once and for all. And yet I haven't found this type of video on Youtube last time I searched for it. That's pretty weird.

Attached: 1524794517729.gif (500x208, 877K)

It's round

Attached: flat earth.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

>you fucking piece of idiotic brazilian nigger shit.

This sounds like projection to me. You seem to have low self-esteem. Relax, man. I love you.

That's some good evidence right there. Thanks.

STOP BUMPING THIS USELESS SHITTY THREAD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS
YOU ARE ALL SHITTY WORTHLESS FUCKS

"Space" isn't real and "planets" are also fake.

Looks like low testosterone makes men prone to have hissy fits, eh?

All fake pics

Take a science class you fucking retard.

It's fake. "Space" isn't real

My sister was investigating the flat earth and this series of pictures ended the debate for her.
The earth is round. My guess from researching it in an honest way is that the flat earth topic is a new psyop tactic that is attached to and used to discredit movements (((they))) don't want.

What is exposure?

That's very modest evidence, though. I would need a constellation of good evidence rather than this mere scrap to thoroughly convince me.

I can't find any amateur video on Youtube proving the earth's curvature. Just videos by mainstream, probably Cabal-owned companies such as BBC, Discovery Channel etc.

It's kinda fishy.

something nasa needs more of

REAL men understand the earth is flat.

Chad Flat Earth vs Virgin Round earth

Why are the buildings not tilting away from the camera, why are they pointing straight up? Why does it look exactly like the top pictures with the only difference being that it looks like the water level went up? I'm on the fence, genuinely interested

Hey there, my rotten-toothed bong matey.

I did take all the (((science))) classes back in highschool. But I'm skeptical of official science.

Prove to me the earth is flat.

The CIA is running disinfo campaigns to discredit flat earth. Eric Dubey is the only genuine one

I'm not a flat-earther. I'm still on the fence.

Google "the South Pole does not exist" and read it

>Why are the buildings not tilting away from the camera, why are they pointing straight up? Why does it look exactly like the top pictures with the only difference being that it looks like the water level went up?

Damn, that's a good point.

>muh CGI
This is a real fucking picture of Earth. God damn ever look up Cognitive dissonance?

Attached: earth from space.jpg (852x480, 35K)

matter is attracted to matter. It would make the most sense given what we know about gravity that something like the planet is round in shape due to all the matter clumping together like lumps of playdoh.

>Go to any port
>Watch the ship sail away
>Bottom disappears before top
>No matter whether you're facing north,south,east or west
>No matter your location
Earth ain't flat nigger, do your own experiment.

Attached: F368E704-BF12-431F-947C-D25AA727D1A6.jpg (1200x631, 120K)

"The Lobby: USA" documentary has been published. AIPAC personel got caught admiting crimes on tape, including spying on & harassing Americans on American soil on orders from Israeli Ministries, bribing congressman and using strawman election donors.
Pls watch & share, its 4 parts, part 1 here:
dailymotion.com/video/x6wisw0

youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0

Also, Jow Forums launched an operation against AIPAC:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194023925

Attached: Poster_The_Lobby_USA_promotion_2_1_final_soft.png (1040x586, 46K)

I can sort of understand flat earther's skepticism given how much of what we are told are lies but among other things there was a video on yt which actually showed how when you photograph a ship far enough out to sea, the bow starts to disappear below the horizon line. Not interested enough to go looking for it myself though.

>That's some good evidence right there.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: perspective.jpg (1341x1065, 170K)

What about Discovery's laser Experiment -it shows a curvature.
Other laser experiments by amateur flat earth believers dont show a curvature because they arent high enough above sea level. This goes back to the Bedford Level experiment in 1838; this too first appeared to show the earth is flat until they move the telescope higher above sea level.
Hope this helps you climb out of the rabbit hole friend.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

The bottom part of the picture that flips between the pictures of the buildings the shows theres no change in the positioning of the buildings, shouldn't they be hidden instead of just looking flooded?

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich/

A book from 1922 that makes a good case for the heliocentric theory being wrong.

Attached: moon-min.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

Because the tilt is very hard to see from that distance. It's still there but negligible.

>prove to me!

The math is out there, go get a stick and do your own math.

>The idea of a spherical Earth was floated around by Pythagoras around 500 BC and validated by Aristotle a couple centuries later. If the Earth really was a sphere, Eratosthenes could use his observations to estimate the circumference of the entire planet.

>Since the difference in shadow length is 7 degrees in Alexandria and Syene, that means the two cities are 7 degrees apart on Earth's 360-degrees surface. Eratosthenes hired a man to pace the distance between the two cities and learned they were 5,000 stadia apart, which is about 800 kilometres.

>He could then use simple proportions to find the Earth's circumference — 7.2 degrees is 1/50 of 360 degrees, so 800 times 50 equals 40,000 kilometers. And just like that, a man 2200 years ago found the circumference of our entire planet with just a stick and his brain.

You're all retarded. The Earth is round, obviously.

It's the Sun that's flat.

Yeah as the other guy pointed out, the buildings are still pointing up, as if there were no curvature. And this pic you attached seems to explain why lower part of the buildings isn't visible in the pictures.

it doesn't matter if you think the earth is flat
round or concave, you're stupid.

Checked but your wrong, Javier. Riddle me this: if the earth isn't round and, is in fact flat, then why the fuck has no one fell off of the earth? Wouldn't there be pictures and videos of the "end" of the horizon?

>Flat Earth CRUSHED by Discovery Channel

lol

there's a bridge in lousiana (i don't remember the name), but the fucker is long and you have to drive over it to get to new orleans. you can literally see the curve in front and behind you as you're driving along it. like, you can't see the end of the bridge from the beginning of it. how could you not realize the earth is round but that simple observation?
i'd like to know the flat earth explanation for why a light shone from ireland can't be seen from the east coast of america. if the earth were flat, the light would be visible and it would btfo everyone that says the world is round.
fuck this stupid bullshit. it's just to make skeptical people look retarded.

Attached: 1541777164655.jpg (1170x1335, 277K)

Southern Cross being visible to only the southern hemisphere does not work on a flat model

Flattards eternally BTFO

that image could have easily been shop'd, & no sauce
< ------ this contradicts, and does offer sources
OP has a legitimate question .. why is all imagery of earth from (((space))) produced as cgi?

Attached: france_spain_telephoto.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

That said I thing FE threads should be saged because there are a lot more important things to focus on these days.

I have never seen a flat earth tard refute this

Attached: Fake Flat Earth.gif (1352x1332, 519K)

You can take a plane to going east to Australia. Then take another plane, going east, back to Brazil.

What's funny, I dont get it?

You don’t need a picture, it’s simple fucking logic. Stardust aggregates into a solid mass. Gravity squishes all the shit evenly. That is why every moon, planet and star is roughly round.

What unknown forces do you suggest could have kept the earth flat? Other than elephants and turtles of course.

Attached: E592EDDE-5AA0-411A-96BB-B94D465D32BA.jpg (700x394, 77K)

sit by the coast near a port with binoclars
notice that the top of the boat comes over the horizon before the bottom

Modern politics would be defunct if the earth turned out to be flat retard. This is high priority to figure out, if the lies go this deep who gives a fuck about the pointless shit posted on this board 24/7

>Wouldn't there be pictures and videos of the "end" of the horizon?

I'm not a flat-earther. I have wondered this myself.

How come there are millions of photos of the night sky with thousands of stars from Earth but ZERO from space ?

I am sorry, you have to be a dumbass to think that just anyone can make a rocket, go to space and take a camera to film it and then post it on YouTube. OP just hook up a GoPro with some balloons filled with helium. Add a parachute and a destroying mechanism. Though you would be too fucking stupid to do that but there are vids of it on YouTube

>be you
>never been to a beach
>never been on a boat
>all photos of beach are fake

Show me pictures of the edge of the earth taken from there.

That explains that then. Knew that picture was a load of bullshit

Check out the shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse. Of course that only proves its 2d round aka circle, not 3d round aka sphere.

Research level 0.4/100

Attached: flat earth debunked.png (500x624, 130K)

light bends with gravity.

OK same argument reversed show me any proof of a flat earth. You should stick with the moon is a alien spy satellite that the it only face earth one way. You will be considered less stupid.

>I am sorry, you have to be a dumbass to think that just anyone can make a rocket, go to space and take a camera to film it and then post it on YouTube.

I did not suggest anything of the kind.

> there are vids of it on YouTube

Haven't found them. Could you give me the links?

>Prove to me that the earth is round
You're brown
>Proved

What do you think seeing the moon in the light of day IS? That's the same phenomenon, they are just approached from different perspectives.

>take a satellite into space
>hmm, better put a camera on it facing back at it so we can take a pic of it
>it'll cost millions of dollars to do so, but brainless pricks on the internet won't argue about it

Are there any legit photos of the other side of the moon ?
It's oddly convenient that it's tidally locked.

If Earth was flat, you would see the sun at all times.

>OK same argument reversed show me any proof of a flat earth.

What is with normies and this silly "burden of proof" thing? I just want an amateur video proving the earth's curvature.

Gravity ain't real

>a tilt of one or two degrees on buildings that are 100s of metres tall, which translates to like an inch of tilt away

Another compelling piece of the puzzle is how the angular diameter of the moon and sun never change during the day (except slight variance during sunrise and set). This means the sun and moon are REALLY far away, and not closer like the flat earth model suggests. youtube.com/watch?v=CGjFAe018oA

Uh there's no such thing as "space"?

>hurricanes aren't real
>Indian education

>2019
>being this dumb

Pythagorus and Aristotle, both early Freemasons

The burden of proof is on you to prove you're not shitposting.

This thread.

Attached: a31.jpg (556x312, 91K)

Water is not earth. Water is a liquid and dirt is a solid. You can curve earth, but water conforms to gravity, yet still curves.
Check mate.

Literary no arguments against this

Maybe because all Western thought rests upon the concept? Although you huehue mutts don't get that do you?

Stars in the Northern Hemisphere rotate clockwise in perfect concentric circles or partial arcs of perfect circles. Directly overhead at the equator they make straight lines. In the Southern Hemisphere they rotate counterclockwise. You can confirm this yourself with a car and lots of fuel if you are so inclined.

You cannot make this work on a flat earth map. Yes i have seen attempts, none of them manage to do it. You are welcome to try but im telling you right now its not happening.

LOL u can't even name the bridge.

None of you round ball fags have given any evidence at all

The idea of questioning the status quo is important so i don't hate flat earthers.

Unfortunately for flat earthers the consensus is one hundred percent completely undeniable. Nevermind black holes, 4 dimensional space, our galaxy and the effect of gravity on water. Its tantamount to arguimg that people are two dimensional beings

Flat earthers BTFO by facts and logic

Exactly. It's the greatest conspiracy ever

I had a photo collage of space missions and satellites that resembled an alien. Just taught I was a dork. But fuck next time these people take a Iq test they should let the skid stain in there unaware take it they might get a higher score. Earth flat clap clap

I think more importantly people suddenly believing in Flat earth shows there is a need to filter and cull some of these down right absurd conspiratorial videos from youtube.
To think young children could be watching these videos scares me.
There's too much masquerading as fact, and people who are not equipped to weigh evidence or seek out the sources behind these claims fall into the rabbit hole of irrational belief systems.

I myself have suffered with this and unfortunately this place and other 'conspir-tainment' should be come with a Surgeon General's warning, that bullshit can really wreck your 'world view'.
I now try to stick to 'safe harbours'; I got trapped in the 'alternative ancient history beliefs' peddled by youtube historians / social anthropologists - who basically just talk shit. I now only watch the Smithsonian channel now when it comes to history.

I still have some crazy beliefs, because these videos can be brainwashing. Unfortunately I still believe 9/11 was an inside job and the Apollo missions did not land on the moon - I could do with some help in this area anons honestly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
You don't need to take any pictures of the earth to know we're on a globe.

Wrong