Hello team. Before we begin our scrum, I'd like to introduce you to Stacy, your new PM

Hello team. Before we begin our scrum, I'd like to introduce you to Stacy, your new PM.

Stacy is a recent graduate, with a degree in english. Her managerial experience comes from fundraising and organizing social events for her women's business club. She also has existence using wix, so she'll be able to integrate with the devs' techspeak.

Does anyone want to say anything to welcome her?

Attached: kisspng-career-woman-businessperson-girls-5ab5e34d8eb688.3560783515218696455846.jpg (900x1240, 165K)

Hi Stacey welcome to the team.
>implying this isnt the right answer

>Familiar with English
>Background in leadership
From an objective standpoint this isn't half bad unless they plan to get stupidly hands on which most PMs hate doing. Sure it's kinda weak but at lest she should know something.

Cuck

>womens business club
>never actually had a business
Nah, wouldn't get employed in any sensible company.

Stacy is welcome to suck my cock, though.

"Y-You too."

Show bobs and vagene bby

>Does anyone want to say anything to welcome her?
Netflix and chill bae?

Yes but how is her Hindi? Our dev's techspeak is very indian

Hi Stacey, look forward to working with you.

WTF i just got fired

SUH WIT DAT SNAP GURL?!

Hi Stacey. Looking forward to working with you :)

Nice to meet you, Stacy. Let me tell you something about the jews.

w-whats that user?

Hi Stacey, sorry to bother you but I think you got some mayonaise on your blouse.

>Nah, wouldn't get employed in any sensible company.
>Stacy is welcome to suck my cock, though.
That's how she get's employed.

Attached: marcille_face.png (420x420, 244K)

for me i wont say anything
ignoring 100%

> .jpg
>what did she mean by this?

> She also has existence using wix, so she'll be able to integrate with the devs' techspeak.
MILES ahead of some PMs.
Also OP, some of the best managers I've met are women. Not all of them are great, but having a vagina isn't enough to raise a red flag.

where's my latte, bitch?

thought that being a woman implies she raises a red flag once per month
unless she doesn't, which either means we will have to deal with her replacement in a couple months
or (s)he is an HR fiasco about to happen

...are you talking Project or Product managers?

Project managers.

“I quit.”

you don't want a technical manager imo
you want someone who will just let you build the thing and persuade the exec you're getting work done

judging by the responses of everyone else in the room, looks like I'm going to have to ref again to keep our whole department from being outsourced.

except this guy, he gets it

They're shit. Even other women think they're shit.

Tbh I know nothing about scrum or agile development, but i thought scrum was the thing where you had a scrum master who wasn't really a manager and you basically voted on what components to emphasize?

Okay, OP. Sorry you didn't get the response you were after. Try again in a week and maybe you'll find some fellow autists that like to complain about women and minorities.

doesn't mean she's the one who gets the job

>hi Stacy, I am a scrum master from the team across the hall. Yeah I don't know much about nerd stuff like HTML or MSDOS either but they're a great bunch of guys when you get to know them

Scrum is just agile speak for team meeting.

this, i want them just technical enough to describe clearly what they were doing when it “broke” otherwise they should stay the fuck away from how we implement their shit

*Immediately shoves open hand between all the other team members*
Hello Stacy, my name is user, welcome to the team. I look forward to collaborating with you on this project and future ones.

Attached: ultimate_human.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

>I'd like to introduce you to Stacy, your new PM.
>Personal masseuse.
Okay.

Hi, Stacy. You must have sucked cock pretty well to get this job at 22 years old. Want to go out for drinks later?

int i
k
ksda
dsa

GTFO STACY WE'RE BUSY HAVING A NO-BULLSHIT DISCUSSION WITH PAJEET MUHAMMAD AND SHANITA AL-ANDWELL