What does Jow Forums think of this? I was about to join then I read "What are you...

What does Jow Forums think of this? I was about to join then I read "What are you?" and in the options there were "a furry" and a "LGBT+" and died a little.

Attached: mastodon-social.jpg (850x483, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mastodon.social/@Gargron/101536415732501115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used it. It's a nice concept but every instance is ran and used by toxic SJWs which makes the idea of decentralised social media(free spech) null. You have to be careful kf what you say or esle a tranny will obliterate you from the instance and nobody on the fediverse will talk to you again.

What are some goods server to sign in on?

"I can't use slurs and be a bigoted piece of shit without people yelling at me waaahhhhhh"
Stay on Jow Forums and in your parents' basement loser

It's progressive and comfy and LGBT which keeps pol fucks like out which makes it x999 times better

Again?

How about someone on Jow Forums makes a Jow Forums istance?

you need to go back

>YoU nEeD tO gO bAcK
keep crying, chud

freespeechextremists is pretty good.

Isn't it used heavily by nippon lolicons? I heard some sjws were screechebg that they saw lolis.

I do not know. I just stumbled upon it today and I wanted an opinion. The ideals behind it are attracting to me.. but idk how it is in reality.

is there anyone worth talking to on mastodon? i want more places to talk about /lit/ and Jow Forums shit

I don't mind people sluring back at me or something but the fun part is that they even't yelled back.
The guy litterarly just mentioned the admin of the server I used. Just that. Nothing else. Then they had a conversation and then they banned me. After I got banned the admin told everyone I'm a garbage person. Didn't mind since the admin was litterarly a s.o.yboy that collected bionicles and once told me that he hates being a male and wants to take anti testosterone pills because he hates carnal needs and errections.

not even mad at you, but most people consider keeping people who do that kind of stuff out of their community a good thing

As a literal fag, go back.

Fun fact.
I didn't even start it.
This tranny blocked some guy I had in my friends list and then posted something like "Oh it says here you are straight. Another block!". I mean, what the fuck?

i mean i don't know if i'd agree with "started it" but that's pretty shit behaviour, and it frustrates me to see it perpetuated. i wouldn't want to deal with either of you to be totally honest

So why exactly were you frequenting the homosex bionicle collectors board in the first place?

Tbh I also wouldn't deal with myself.

lol Jow Forums BTFO

Some guy invited me. I wanted to try mastodon out anyway so I gave it a try. Shit choice

>m-muh rights.
>I-m a girl user.
>I-t doesn't matter I'm fat and ugly.
>I-m a girl.
>P-please dont force social norms on me.
>I demand you and your friends see me as a girl you homphobic racist piece of shit

The software itself is built on ridiculously inefficient foundations.
mastodon.social/@Gargron/101536415732501115

It's distributed nature means anyone can host an instance, leading to compartmentalisation of communities who live in echo chambers.

Those compartmentalised communities seems to be exclusively inhabited by snowflakes who have some problem with twitter.

The attempts at being open and inclusive communities for free speech and free thinking are façades for the most part. You're not welcome in their club house unless you abide by their clubs rules and drink their clubs kool aid.

This

Fuck off faggot go cry your internet b& to Jow Forums maybe they care

>faggot
user that is offensive and against free speech!
You are not in the snowflakes club anymore >:(

I tried out niu.moe around 4 months ago and it was honestly pretty cringeworthy. Constant this and that about BLUMPF and a lot really depressed trannies always going on about their mental illnesses. Not even poking fun at them here, they CONSTANTLY post about it. It's all, "Why am I so ugly? :((" or "So depressed ... constantly on meds ... nobody loves me ..." You might think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. My pic VERY related. These people are just a huge bummer and they're always going on about how no no-one is appealing to every whim that they have, or how this-and-that triggers them, or how the latest episode of such-and-such is reinforcing bigotry and the rape of women or something. Nothing against these people - I'm not even right-wing - but all the negativity just isn't for me. I suppose it depends on which instance you join, but, from what I can tell, the fediverse is generally like this. The few instances that are more ideologically diverse on the surface are ironically put on blocklists that many other instances utilize (if you're abundantly freespeech you apparently get put on this blocklist) so you're left in an echochamber. To niu's great credit they did not block other instances so I would go with them if you were going to join it at all.

But, yeah, that's my main reason for not liking Mastodon at the moment -- it's too ideologically homogeneous and it encourages echo chambers. Everyone is in their own little group that always agrees with one another and very little of interest gets discussed because everyone has the same opinions on everything, and a lot of people are willing to block you or your instance if you don't.

Attached: 1540738223493.jpg (524x690, 152K)

>"Oh it says here you are straight. Another block!"
Happened as fuck

OP here. Thanks. I'll avoit it

It did hapenned, tripfag
I don't have a screenshot but if you don't believe join a random mastodon instance and lurk yourself.

helpful post. thank you

niggers

Wow you weren't lying. I looked up this dude's message history and holy fuck it's mostly just crying about "facism" and about tranny shit.

This one in particular is really fucking stupid to me as a fan of Steins;gate. Shows that he completely misunderstood the character and just wants to project their own issues onto him. What an absolute retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211_162017.png (649x321, 30K)

That guy (or girl, or whatever they want to be called) is in particular pretty bad, yeah. There were some pretty alright people on niu.moe, though. Mostly the ones who didn't want to talk about politics all the time, but unfortunately they seemed to be in the minority.

niggerniggernigger

>mastordon