What are some Jow Forumspilled audio book player mobile apps...

What are some Jow Forumspilled audio book player mobile apps? (basically just want a bookmark feature for my audio books)

Attached: mommy.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/arliaaah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give milkers

This pic kills the discord tranny.

iBooks. Just flag it as a book in iTunes and it will take it out of the music app and save your place. It also merges multiple files if it's split by chapter.

Would a girl like this feel passionate desire for a Chad looking dude? Like Jensen Ackles. Do girls get horny

Attached: ea4419734fd6cbeedf4de8594205799a.gif (245x306, 549K)

Women are incapable of feeling. They merely re-enact facsimiles of emotions that they've learned from observing others.

Surely Chad is an exception. Otherwise how can you explain the way women act around them, regardless of whether the dude is famous or not

who dis?

milk

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 19.11.56.jpg (2374x1366, 214K)

instagram.com/arliaaah/

>where underwear high and pushes camera side hip out to make it look like she has hips
When will roasties learn?

>scrolls
>selfie pic
>made in plastics
pass

Pretty wrong there, homie. This is just a fat chick with cankles.

a woman's fat or swollen ankle whose flesh merges unattractively with that of the calf.

all they see in chad is a vessel to make themselves look better
>"my bf is hotter than yours"
>"i can attract men of this status, that means im very attractive"

She aight but can she bake?

Attached: 1519076575494.jpg (800x800, 40K)

How do I exorcise all desires of the flesh and free myself from the vaginal jew? Because I really want bust a nut between her thighs and tits.

This. She will see you as attractive, but only so much as to further her own status or disposition. She doesn't have a dick to tell her what she likes. If you are thinking a gf will give you more than sexy time and companionship you're doing it wrong. Women will only take superficial interest in your hobbies, they will not be complacent with the daily grind, they will spend more than half your money, and they will turn combatant over the most inane shit. If you don't experience any of this she is your slave or she thinks you are WAY out of her league.
Pro tip: girls think about sex more than men. Don't let their projection fool you.

fat

checked her insta
boyfriend is black

me too

your boyfriend is black?

morbidly obese

why do you always post that

my boyfriend is black?

Attached: IMG_20180619_093148_554.jpg (250x244, 7K)

Attached: 1463439133247.jpg (1110x982, 284K)