Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: 1484467400088.jpg (500x562, 40K)

Yes because the apple brainlet is not capable of complex thought.

Not really. The average applelfag takes every chance to try to voice his supposed superiority over users of other hardwares.

Why is this a thing? Apple is objectively garbage. There's nothing more to it. What's with the debate and memes and shit flinging

Attached: 1527088578432.png (625x626, 66K)

If Don's GNUL, yes.

Replace Windows/Linux/Android with Google and you have a somewhat accurate picture.

Apple is superior lets just face it

Maybe during the Jobs Era when they had an iron whip cracking, so the Fruit Man's autism could come to life.
But they're falling apart now.

Jow Forums is becoming more and more like /v/ with those macro threads, calling for all the retards, creating an artificial war like console vs PC.
Mods should at least keep these at 1 at a time. There's already some other bot that created an Android vs Apple thread.

>I don't think [..]
>t. Apple sheep
Seems about right, yeah.

iToddlers don't care about these things because they know fuck all about technology. They only care about having trendy overpriced meme products they can impress their braindead friends with.
>I don't think about you lol
is not an argument. you are a retarded sheep who will buy any stupid thing applel makes because you think it looks cool.

Applefags buy apple specifically to think they are superior to everybody else.

Enjoying your first week here kiddo?

goes for both sides really

No, apple users regularly try to pretend they are superior by reminding Android users that their bubbles are green

It’s not pretending if it’s true

>me dont think at all
fixed

Found the btfo'd itoddler

Attached: db45e40e06685c0b19d35c5a6cad7cb9.png (900x1200, 695K)

With such a badly ironed shirt and badly tied tie I wouldn't think of him either

>I don't think

Attached: _kqnsnxAIws1qzuh46o1_500.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Fpbp

Satania is so hot

Attached: 1490304992153.png (1265x1990, 1.08M)

We know we are better than you and don't need to say anything.