What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 43B11666-0371-4CFD-9409-F98FEA24E2C0.jpg (1280x1136, 191K)

Normies. They ruined everything. Even moot likes the flatshit design.

Jony "what would Dieter Rams do" Ive

Tim Cuck

Dunno if anything went wrong; it looks to have gotten prettier to me. Embrace the change; nothing in this world stays the same.

Yeah, I'm thinking AAPL's back

Attached: 1537271862643.png (1200x932, 1.08M)

when apple put everyone on ios 7, they erased their identity.

i will always remember apple as that company that had cool designs and innovations for the usability and intuition of software, and microsoft who focused on making computers more functional.

ever since ios 7 and windows 8.1, both apple and microsoft have been on a trend to destroy the design they were known for, and it has gone on a few years too long.

rest in peace steve jobs, and rest in peace to the real, over-priced but quality, apple.

Death of Steve Jobs was death of Apple

This. Every time I shit on iOS7 no one knows what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1459735313538.jpg (569x571, 188K)

> gotten prettier
Acid colors. Are you Korean?

never much of a fan of the closed ecosystem of ios, but it did look really neat... up until 7
even 6 had some of that shiny bubble stuff which was a bit dumb, but at least things looked like they had some real texture to them, buttons actually stood out from their background
it's not just apple, they all seem to get after this flat look, where everything is a blob of garish neon colours, and you can never quite tell where one things stops and another thing starts

>blobshit

Attached: 1538585968555.gif (300x222, 498K)

You need professional designers for that while flat gui can be cobbled together by pajeet who already did code. It's much cheaper and gives corps better profit margins.

Unironically women. The system design got minimalistic cute-y and the phones bigger.

t. Boomer

t. shitposter

I was a bit hater of iOS 7 but iOS today looks way better than that skeuomorphic garbage we started with. If you don't see that or want to go back to those baby designs then there's no hope for you. Good taste and an appreciation of aesthetics can't be learned unfortunately

There's nothing wrong with bigger phones, but I think the ui and ux is garbage.

Apple is a fragile company. They suffered hard when they ousted Jobs. Then that nigga went on to keep being successful. If Apple doesn't get a leader that can tell the designers to stop being a faggot and ruining the products, then they are doomed to just be a welfare queen brand. Shame really... They use to be a great brand for a niche audience.

It's literally the other way around.

I don't get it. The right one looks so much better. What's the deal with that horrible glossy shit and boring colors?