Bullet Journal Systems

Is Jow Forums into mechanical planers?

I have been thinking for a while about using the simple bullet journal system to track stuff I have done or that I should do. These are the standard keys:

> Tasks are represented by a simple dot “•”
> Events are represented by the open circle “O” Bullet
> Notes are represented with a dash “–”.
> To Migrate a Task, simply turn the “•” into “>”

I previously tried to use Org mode, which I found great for taking notes while I'm programming, but I would like to have something alike without needing to have my laptop all the time with me.

Attached: Daily_Log_bbfd1c78-8658-4280-b350-edb824ecac16_1000x.png (1000x1000, 513K)

You can install emacs on your phone, too

Imagine being so busy that your daily obligations exceed your cognitive load.
That's no way to live.

Imagine being a NEET.

Why use knives when sharp rocks will do?
The only reason people use those was because here were no phones and shit yet and this was the best technology at the time
It is no deprecated and would be silly to use it

>2010+9
>not using a glorious Jibun Techo to organize your life
ISHYGDDT

Attached: techo.jpg (600x400, 109K)

I like the idea, but the thought that someone might possibly read my personal notes and see how retarded i am stops me doing it.

this. my family generally accept my quirks but I'd rather they didn't know the full extent of my autism.

Because phones are awful for typing notes, and in general fucking distracting.

Planners and journals help you keep your focus on what's important. There is a reason why Japanese people (the most neat and organized people on Earth) love them so much.

Damn that looks comfy
Might get but fuck am I paying $50 for it

Is this good enough?

Attached: 1_LICbJGP5UyRrXoUeQVpilw.jpg (990x800, 93K)

Better than some random Ivan sending you a PNG exploit over SMS and then demanding shitcoins to not expose your autism to all your contacts...

They are usually sold out, but you can buy the B6 version for $34.

This is exactly to point of a BuJo, you just sort it over time.

This is like a shitty google calendar that you can't back up, word search in, share with friends, or log into from anywhere in the world

You must be over 18 to post here.

It should be obvious from the fact that i don't use archaic paper based gimmicky systems that i have indeed over 18 IQ

>archaic paper based
IT'S CALLED A NOTEBOOK YOU FUCKING ZOOMER

This is a notebook sweetie

Attached: alienware-15-r3-sideleds3-720x720[1].jpg (720x480, 35K)

>imagine having such a misplaced superiority complex that you actively want to be disorganised because you see simple reminders and prompts as a mental weakness...

OP - onenote masterrace reporting in

Attached: leigh-sales-1199840.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

I prefer Trello, although I don't understand why the Android app requires GPS permissions...

>have shit to do
>don't want one of those things you need to do being remembering everything you need to do

My girlfriend does this shit, spends like 30 minutes a day working on it, I just use a mobile calender app and note app..

Just use standard notes

>FOSS
>offline
>encypted
>simple

Eliminates the need for a notebook.

>use a Leuchtturm 1917 whitelines
>write Org-mode and OCR it latter
>encrypt everything with ChaCha20
>upload everything to IPFS
>burn the notebook
the ultimate workflow

Attached: whitelines.png (557x991, 585K)

Rate the RocketBook concept, each symbol at the bottom represents some workflow that you assign in the app (for example the one I marked will upload the pdf it makes to a dropbox folder specific to the class I'm taking notes for)
It gets the filename for the pdf by reading what's between ## and ## on the first page using OCR

Attached: 20190212_171625.jpg (2268x4032, 1.8M)

Also (not pictured) are a version you can microwave to erase the pages or one that the ink wipes off with a damp cloth for reuse

this thing is actually pretty clever, do you use it? do you have any sample pic?

Yes I use it currently.
Here's how the pic related above turned out

Attached: file.png (974x1410, 483K)

>MAN in the middle
>MAN in the browser

Attached: triggered-feminist.jpg (500x471, 67K)

nice! I may get one, thanks user