Cockbox VPS is full

Cockbox VPS is full
Is there any other VPS that doesn't bitch about any report and that isn't expensive as hell?
Just got kiked out of Hostinger for having a website openly against immigration

Attached: 1455420296626.jpg (417x515, 158K)

RamNode is cheap but I'm not sure about what if any policies they have on what you do with your VPS. I know that they kindly ask you don't download copyrighted material but that's all I know.

did you try a box with HDD space? I managed to grab one a week or two back. SSD was filled up though.

you fuckos are the ones that bitch about "muh freedums" all the time
you can have your freedom to be a racist bigot, everyone else gets the freedom to not do business you
suck it up buttercup, this is the world you created

Sure, but if what OP said is true then they're discontinuing business with him solely based on opinion.

and they have a right to do that
if society cant force you to not be an asshole you dont get to force society to serve you

stop installing gentoo

I will take a look
All of the unavaliable

>Expressing viewpoints I disagree with is being an asshole
The absolute state of libtards

>expressing opinions i disagree with makes you a retard
the absolute state of Jow Forumstards

Now let me guess you don't have the right not to be forced to bake a big ol gay wedding cake at your Christian bakery right? I'm also betting you don't think he has a right to not do business with Muslims and feminists.

Hypocrite tyrant fuck.

1776 hosting. The guy that runs is is insane and won't remove you for any reason unless you violate US law.

What if i got CP raid at 1 am and only notices it at 7am?
I already got kicked out of a server for that

>You should host here if you need speech protection more than you need 100% uptime
Seems good for me, let me check pricing and see if they accept btc

You would have to talk to him but he would be more willing to work with you than anyone else is for issues like that.

They only accept CC, i don't have a CC

Email him, I am almost positive he will accept btc.

Thanks I'll try

Never stated all liberals are retards. I wouldn't expect a liberal retard to understand

so you agree with not letting niggers into your establishment or hiring them?

>unless you violate US law
so it's trash then

OP here
My problem has been solved
Thanks for all the replies guys, love you all

Thank you for being that a light that refuses to burn out in a rising tide of degeneracy. I am sorry that hordes of onions faggots who've never struggled or experienced the real world, who think everyone in the world is just like them and "basically good", take it upon themselves to remove your website through attack and intimidation instead of trying to argue your points as civilized men would. You face an uphill battle and for that I commend you.

Thank YOU bro

Attached: brandenburg.jpg (600x600, 90K)