How do white men compete in dating within Diverse areas?

Living in a ethnostate tier area right now and wondering what it’s like for white Men living in these super diverse metro areas in dating. Are they good or bad? Are Jow Forums memes true that all white women are racemixing trash desperate for BBC and that non white women hate white men because of the Schlomo “evil white men” meme? Or do they do well like dating statistics suggest?

Attached: 5722502F-222C-4AFD-B27B-41272B0D5D35.png (500x700, 681K)

I'm dating a Japanese girl

there's hardly any white people here and I haven't dated a girl in 4 years

i have never dated a girl in my life

It's pretty easy actually. White, brown, black, olive, whatever; I fuck it if I can.
t. Atlanta resident

the black man is the epitome of etc

Wow it’s that bad for white men. Sad

Be fit, educated, and have a job.

Stick with Indians (particularly southern) and Asians. White women destroy nations (Sweden, Germany).

i used to do well living in the city but i was signalling peak degeneracy at the time

that was a while ago though, i've been a volcel ascetic in the countryside for almost 10 years now

White men destroy nations because they are too pussy these days to impregnate women. Too many good men died in the war leaving the cowards behind.

its not bad, sometimes you find whitewashed thots of other races. Those are great.

White males always come out number 1. Yes you may lose the girl to a higher quality white male but not Tyrone or Juan or Mr Chang. Tyrone targets fat ugly white women with low self esteem.

White man at a very diverse college here. Brown women of all types: middle eastern, latinas, even afticans won't leave me alone. White women on the other hand are all trash.

Sucks.

Attached: 1541855825129.jpg (960x684, 43K)

Only the evolutionary dead ends burn the coal. And having lived in the most "diverse" city I the US, I can say that every ethnicity of woman on Earth would literally kill for the seed of a 6 foot, uncucked Aryan man.

What’re white women doing?

>Are Jow Forums memes true that all white women are racemixing trash desperate for BBC

True. They also hate white males

>non white women hate white men because of the Schlomo

Lies. White men are the most popular among non white women

BAN ALL MEME FLAGS.

REPORT ALL MEME FLAG THREADS.

TAKE YOUR BOARD BACK 4/POL/.

Given your firsthand experience with Jewdeau I'll agree.

White women unironically don't want to date white men, they want a trendy black bf

Blackpilling stuff

Top tier white men fuck white girls. Top tier white women fuck white guys. Shit tier white men fuck latinas. Shit tier white women fuck niggers. Top tier Asians try to fuck shit tier whites. Jews fuck high tier Indians for some reason.

Lol white women are the worst in college areas i can't even have a conversation with them i just don't click. I honestly feel more comfortable talking to non-white women

>how do white men compete in the ghetto

you don't. you either go to whores or get the fuck out of the area. i just go to whores.

t. dateless for 3 years

I'm planning to kill everyone whose ethics are much different than mine and then I will no longer find myself in an ethically diverse environment

>Shit tier white men fuck latinas.

Fuck yeah we do.

successful white men can fuck any minority woman they want

just above average, why're you asikng?

Married a cute Chinese Christian girl

This is true. Lighter the hair, fake or real, the more likely they burn coal.

>How do white men
What are you up to jewboi ?

Attached: 152.jpg (922x715, 62K)

It's honestly easy. White women will go with white men if they can, if they can't because fat they'll 'date down' and go with other ethnicities. Ethnic women go with white men if they can, most can't.

It's not even because of 'whiteness' honestly. It's just handsome, witty, smart, kind etc traits, that every woman wants, are disproportionately found in white men. I honestly wouldn't even call it a racial preference.

You play with what's in front of you
Dated a Moroccan Arab last year in Dublin
Minorities girls (other than Africans) love White guys

White men are still the most desireable kind of man. Getting laid is easy but finding a right wing white woman with no kids who wants kids in the near future but also isn’t a fuck up with tons of debt is a problem. Could just be that being near LA makes those issues worse.

are you physically fit?
above average income?
attractive lifestyle?
not a pussy?

I live in one of the most brown parts of the country and every white person I know that's dating here is dating within race.

Riding the cock carasol every other weekend.

Where?

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1081, 327K)