Thanksgiving got me curious, and directed at anyone not just Murricans...

Thanksgiving got me curious, and directed at anyone not just Murricans, but do you have anyone famous in your family tree? Any notable ancestors of renown or impressive deeds?

What are your predecessors remembered for Jow Forums, if they are?

Attached: 78E077E3-3080-4636-A778-10183DD7A04F.png (931x1200, 2.05M)

Duke of Saxony 6 generations ago (Queen's great grandfather). Remembered for being a Duke lmao.

Does that have any relevance to you today, or is it just something neat for the family tree?

Absolutely none. It's just some guy who's my great x 7 grandpa, matrilineally.

Nope.

Ah that's a shame. Know anyone who does?

yeah

pirate woman that shaved her head, barged into the queens house for a cuppa and fucked off home cause the queen is a cunt.

Attached: 1532782316210.jpg (622x1024, 631K)

My ancestors were nobles in the middle ages who owned armies and fought in the reconquista removing the moors from Spain,they were also in a religious order,there are only 300 people in the world left with our surname,after that they were bourgeoisie until the spanish civil war when they lost their fortune

Attached: a_castillo_Loarr-a.jpg (1240x827, 196K)

What happened to them during Franco times?

I'm related to William de Tracy, one of the four knights who murdered Thomas Becket. Also, the first one of my bloodline who came to America came in 1634. The ship records record that he fell overboard at one point, but managed to grab onto a trailing rope and saved himself.

Grace O'Malley?

yup

Attached: smile.gif (475x288, 3.47M)

I got a tree attached to my family jewels, does that count?

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Nobody that well known. One grandmaster of the Hospitallers after the Order was past its prime. Another, my 28th great-grandfather, was a minor noble who supposedly heroically sacrificed himself at the Siege of Lisbon in 1147. On my mother's side my 26th great-grandfather is reputedly Saer de Quincy, one of the signatories of the Magna Carta.

Let me tell you a little secret

Your family WAS the moors.

A bunch of old spanish heroes were actually Muslims who turned on their country and took the rule of the areas of what became Spain. This is evident in the architecture of their castles, the plain as day "king" written in Arabic adorning said castles, and the actual DNA of the modern descendants.

Such a strange period in time. I doubt we'll ever know the truth of how it went down since its very very odd that traitors who flushed out other Muslims then turned right back around and had Muslim architecture used for their castles and had the equivalent arab word for "king" engraved all over them. You would think christian builders would notice and would think muslim builders would refuse to build for a traitor, or even be allowed in the land to build in the first place.

However it went down, the "official" history is WAY wrong and pure fabrication

Allegedly related to Buffalo Bill Cody by some snarled route. Family story has always been that we had an ancestor who came over on the Mayflower. Worked as an indentured servant to pay for passage, and was supposedly the first man put in the stocks for being drunk and disorderly in the new world.

Attached: 1531590149358.jpg (1600x1444, 477K)

Dwight D Eisenhower on one side, the other were minor nobles starting back in the 1600's when we supported Gustavus Adolphus in the 30 years war. The land given to the family is now owned by the polish government though

Nothing too special: fur trappers and settlers for the last few generations here in the New World. Fisherman and unregistered craftsman back on the East bank of Rhine before that as far as we can tell.

Did your family own a castle/land, and if so, what is it like now?

One of my ancestors saved a bunch of dudes from drowning during the civil war. Then way back at the beginning of my name, a dude killed another dude in front of all his friends and family, then gave them all the slip pretending to be a lumberjack.

Nothing really noteworthy, but that’s my blood.

I trace right back to Rob Roy

There's probably pirates and smugglers in my ancestry not sure about what else never had it tracked.

It's still neat that you know that even if it's not famously noteworthy.

Balian d'Ibelin.

basically every west eurofag is related to charlemagne
ancestors are meaningless past 2/3 generations

They lost most of their fortune during the civil war but kept their job in the central bank,also a lot of land who belonged to them either they sold it or the state took it i think,theres a street near the city center in Madrid with the name of someone from my family

ancestry doesn't matter goy. It's not special to be descended from charlemagne goy.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)

A fucking leaf

Seems to be that indication.

In any case, speaking of, only ancestor notable in our family is my greatXsomething grandmother. She isn't really famous but did have an impressive life back in the 1800s. Her family went out west to live but got killed by indians, and as the only survivor she basically picked up her dad's rifle and went hunting them. Ended up fighting in some of the indian wars later on. My uncle has a couple trunks full of stuff belonging to her, a lot of her writings and journals, even indian stuff she took.

Kind of ghastly history towards the indians I guess, but still an impressive life for a girl back then. Even got some /ss/ according to her journal and impressions from family pictures.