Buy new laptop

>buy new laptop
>its not compatible with 7

Attached: 1481741820583.png (1070x601, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1hH9NJxvdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yandex "how to install windows 7 on uefi" it takes effort but you can do it.

i wish it was this easy

Attached: 20190213_015113.jpg (4032x1960, 2M)

You have to copy paste some files between the x64 and x86 folder on the installation usb before you start.

>telling people to Yandex something
you could just tell him to search instead
that way, people won't assume you've got cockbreath but you still get the message across

yeah sure

Attached: 1494105468619.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>yandex
>falling for the russian datamining operation

Attached: m_150457.jpg (432x638, 56K)

What's in there?

You're not going to play games on a laptop so just install KDE Neon.

A fly you retard

bug

Hey, that's rude.

Daily reminder that there is literally no such thing as privacy on the Internet, and if you use alternative things because they supposedly don't spy on you, you're just näive.

In some database in Utah, this post will be attached to my profile with full name and information.

people are really still this autistic about downgrading from win 10 because they're too stupid to debloat it?

Attached: 1549908468152.gif (800x800, 178K)

Why are there wintoddlers on Jow Forums? I thought they'd be too stupid to even open a web browser.

yeah this. We should all just give up and post our social security numbers while we’re at it. Oh, and use windows 10 too, that’s a good boy.

It's not a matter of "giving up" retard. For sure don't give out your info to randoms on the internet or russian hackers, but as far as "privacy" from the government (which is what avoiding MS botnet is about, eg PRISM) you have none, and never have. Theyve been mirroring ISP data for decades, and wiretapping phones before that. The only difference is now they have giant databases for long-term profiling.

Are you trying to say, that your government does not know your "social security number"? Or are you implying, that anybody can access Google and Microsoft databases to buy things with your credit card?

Albeit difficult, you can avoid government surveilance. However, avoiding the botnet usually means avoiding any kind of data mining done by anyone and especially companies, since those are the worst because they make it more normal and even profit from it. You should do the best you can to avoid leaking any kind of data and avoid being tracked. Just because some cunts at NSA can get your info doesn't mean you should leak your data everywhere and make this an even bigger issue.

7 what? I think you hit submit a little early there, user.

So just fucking emulate the hardware.
vt-d and iommu are a thing, you can run Windows 7 on anything with qemu

i have ubuntu with kernel 4.19 installed and its shit. screen brightness is broken and always on max, close/open lid crashes the system. its not usable

install win10 and the latest updates

you must be nvidiot

>debloat
It doesn't matter if you debloat it, it's still a buggy piece of shit.

ryzen 2500u/vega8

Attached: 1548111460777.png (483x470, 184K)

^This.
There is so much wrong with win10 compared to 7. For examples it just casually reserves over 15% of VRAM. Why? Win7 reserves like 3-5%. This kills the neural networklet.

Attached: 1550004168507.jpg (603x603, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-1hH9NJxvdE

so amdgpu? did you even try to fix it? lid is systemd or logind controlled, if the video shits itself on power on it's kernel/driver

>screen brightness is broken and always on max
that's a feature (linux care™ pwm)

>did you even try to fix it?
ive tried fixing brightness first but after failing i gave up and went back to tf2

Windows 10 is absolutely terrible with managing HDD disk usage, it's slow as balls.

Ikr, i'd rather use vista at this point.

*actually over 20%

>and went back to tf2
teanfortress2? anyway like was mentioned you _want_ brightness at max because of pwm, the real problem with brightness is the color temperature which is prob very blue - that shit hurts, get redshift or that gnome extension to have night light during the day too

for the suspend , post look at dmesg --human and journalctl

>downgrading

I literally installed xp the other day, turns out it still has pos updates but ms made the win update thing work like shit intentionally

the problem with debloating is that in the end you have no os

Can't be as bad as the shit they release today.

who knows what's in these updates anyway, but it's for commercial and bank things so it can't do stupid shit (r-right?)

>hardware in 2019 isn't compatible with an OS released in 2009
WWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How do you even manage to fuck up Ubuntu?

>(((yandex)))

What are you on about?
They are data mining yes, but they they are not sharing data with the Prism and Eyes program. If you live in Russia you should not use Yandex the same way you should not use Google anywhere.