Let's settle this now

Let's settle this now.

Attached: amd-vs-nvidia.jpg (745x450, 79K)

who cares?

idgaf what u use 2 b honest

hell i wouldn't give a fck if anyone of u died

Kill yourself.

Intel

The Raedon 7 is nothing but a poorly binned MI50 Instinct, which is basically just a die-shrunk vega.

Attached: 1547319490628s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

dude. You can't say that.

Attached: 1550012021699.jpg (660x371, 22K)

Nvidia wins.

Attached: amdlets eternally btfo.png (611x587, 19K)

based
#1 market share GPU

Attached: intel-express-3d.jpg (1200x900, 244K)

>Goatse

Attached: panicked looking anime girls with alarmed expressions on their face.png (201x226, 29K)

AMD trash. NVidia always pushes the state of the industry forward. NVidia continuously publishes extensions to DirectX, OpenGL, and now Vulkan which then get standardized. AMD rarely does such thing. 90% of the features that have improved these graphics APIs have been from NVidia. Not saying it would've never happened without NVidia but they deserve credit for being first over and over.

Nvidia is the competent one that tries to screw people over as much as possible.

AMD tries It's best but just isn't able to deliver for reasons.

I wouldnt be shocked if Tom's Hardware did that.

>just buy it.

nvidia only lost in geforce fx & fermi housefires

t. 9600 -> G92 -> 5870 -> 660 Ti -> 2060

thanks to intel this abomination no longer need to exist

Attached: sis315.jpg (1696x906, 246K)

Nvidia is constantly pushing their own closed source, and terrible technologies to swoon the majority of consumers since they have mindshare. Name one good contribution that they've actually made in the past 10 years. AMD has just recently given up over the past few years since they know that nvidia will always stay on top, even if they make a better product. Why do you think zen has been the focus for them over the past 5 years, they knew intel made a catastrophic fuck up and they capitalized on it. Now they're back on the radar in the cpu space.

>price dependent on country you live in
>performance in comparison to a similarly priced card
>electricity prices in your country (if cheap/irrelevant, ignore)
>what resolution/refresh rate/settings you play games at
>what other compute tasks you do (video rendering, deep learning, etc.)
All of these should have some level of input for your video card purchase.
If you do a lot of tasks in which CUDA is more optimal, like playing games with PhysX or some other Nvidia gameworks settings, Nvidia cards being cheaper than their general performance tier counterparts are, or whatever other reason you may have to get Nvidia over AMD, then sure, get Nvidia.
If, for the sake of it, your day to day utilisation of a video card may see a Radeon card being more optimal, whether that be typically higher VRAM buffers, often cheaper, don't care that the Nvidia performance counterpart is typically more power efficient, then go for AMD.
TL;DR it's subjective, they both have their pros and cons.

Attached: 1549840975164.jpg (1080x1397, 154K)

I went with radeon for years because they usually have the best price performance ratio in the $200 price range I usually go for, but I realize that nvidia has way better products if you have the money. Also Linux drivers.

AMD for driver support
nvidia for everything else

To be quite frank, I feel as if Nvidia at the very least has a hunch that AyyMD may have something up their sleeve, and are probably prepared for Navi, if it is on the same level as what Ryzen was to Intel.

3dfx

Amd please punch back nvidia is trying to land a killing blow, with both more features and better performance

who's this

idk if person believing in this naming scheme to be true is more retarded or price to performance

>Fake adored slide claiming to be leaks for a GPU almost a year away

Stop posting this shit

LMAO, have you seen the drivers for VII

red FineWine vs. green energy drink

Hey Jow Forumseniuses stop fan girling and realise that you need both for actual competition in the sector. Otherwise we'll get another lazy monopoly that makes expensive products with fuck all performance increases

Nvidia wins.
/thread

Maxwell and Pascal were good architectures. AMD has not produced a competitive card in over 5 years. I blame their focus on consoles and other OEM products over PC gaming. Even with RTX and earlier with their big push into machine learning, Nvidia continued to produce high end graphics cards. From AMD we've only seen cut down Polaris, and Vega was never price competitive due to the need for HBM2. It's clear it wasn't designed for gaming either looking at its power consumption and clock speeds needed to compete with Pascal and Turing. Even Navi is rumored to be a cost-effective solution like Polaris rather than a true next gen architecture, and it's still going to have the limitations of GCN apparently to make console gaming development more streamlined.

Considering how Nvidia has inflated prices and provided little to no gains in rasterization on Turing, that maybe all they need though.

Wait for Navi? Nah buy used mining cards that are less than year old for half price from either company and wait for next-next gen.

RTX will be half-baked for another 5 years and AMD won't even try to compete in the same time.

>AMD tries It's best
They dont
CGN is end of live for them with minimal investing to keep somewhat of a pressence.
Likely in early 202X they will show their apu endgame, now with a focus on graphics with the goal to make external gpu's obsolete for the mainstream.

The one with higher FPS/$

You buy based on whether the product is good, not the fucking logo.

AMD fucks up, Nvidia fucks up.

fucking this

Attached: 1512984709457.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Unironically this. i915/i965 just werks

Post of the year for all years.

Companies don't matter.
Price/Performance and Watt/Performance matters.

Fuck off with your marketing and fanboy shit, faggot.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>CGN is end of live for them with minimal investing to keep somewhat of a pressence.
That's an ISA.
>Likely in early 202X they will show their apu endgame, now with a focus on graphics with the goal to make external gpu's obsolete for the mainstream.
Discrete graphics is never obsolete, anything integrated will be permanently constrained by bandwidth and power.

fpbp
/thread

>Discrete graphics is never obsolete
Were talking future here, never is a long time for the computer industrie
Once integrated graphics has reached the 300$ card segment,the complete market for low end chips will cease to exists.
>power consumption
Consoles are a thing, just because high end right now sucks a lot of power doesn't mean this is needed for 90% of the market

this, that's also why my last AMD card was a HD 6000 series one

>I don't have an identity but thankfully multinational corporations are more than willing to sell me one
>I'm AMD
>I'm Nvidia

Attached: 1516308254092.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Buy the best price performance for your buget.
Got shitloads of money? Buy the best performance.

Wow settled this 20 years ago.

Attached: DytEhiQVYAEmCFJ.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

Based plebbit poster

Check sent to prison for pushing her bf again and again to kill himself until he actually did.

>Once integrated graphics has reached the 300$ card segment,the complete market for low end chips will cease to exists.
It can't reach the $300 GPU segment by the virtue of being integrated.
It's not cost effective.
>Consoles are a thing, just because high end right now sucks a lot of power doesn't mean this is needed for 90% of the market
iGPUs are laptop fuel.

Nvidia + amd cpu

This will never be settled stop trying

We have NVidia to thank for modern graphics APIs and general GPU compute. Every innovation in the field has come from NVidia. I’m not defending their anti-consumer practices but they do all the work, AMD just makes shit after shit GPU without any improvements or new features. If it was just AMD we’d still probably have fixed pipelines.

If you want a concrete example where AMD is way behind: NVidia uses tiled rendering in all their GPUs to decrease memory bandwidth and limit pixel overwriting. AMD still just uses full frame buffer rendering which is part of why their power consumption is so high and performance not as good. When did NVidia do this? All the way back in Pascal. Vulkan and DX12 both make extensive use of subpass rendering which is basically useless on AMD hardware because of the lack of tile rendering.

And if you think AMD would somehow be the nice guy if they had all the advantages... lol. AMD is a ruthless corporation just like intel and NVidia, who happen to be underdogs. They would fuck the consumer too If they could, they just can’t.

Thus, fuck AMD. At least nvidia has good tech.

Not an AMD fanboy but I'll avoid monopolidia if I can.

Always bet on fine wine™
NoVideo will continue to price gouge and unless you're buying a 2080 expect to buy a new card a year or so. Especially that 2060 6GB, stop that shit. 8GB VRAM should be a minimum for 1080p60 target card

Attached: 1549917059308.png (385x563, 203K)

This is the worst bait in a while.

Nivida is better performance right now but over priced.

Ray tracing could be good but it wont be worth jack shit for 2-3 more card generations so don't bother with it

Navi wont be high-performance AMD but designed for massive price reduction essentially giving us vega64/gtx1080 performance in a cheap AF 250$ card than normal people would actually buy but it has been delayed until october because the fab fucked up the first tape-out.

Matrox