Hobbyist computing is dead

>Hobbyist computing is dead

Why don't people build computers anymore? And I dont mean just ordering parts and putting them into a case. That isn't building, that's assembly. I mean actually soldering and making boards and designing your own chips and stuff

Attached: michelle_trachtenberg.jpg (710x1125, 175K)

because a machine can make much better parts than a human

Thic pc

Nigger I can watch movies on my phone

Move to China

Why does she have peanut butter balls under her chair? Is she leaking cellulite?

Attached: 8205890-4x3-940x705.jpg (940x705, 48K)

>Implying we don't

Attached: untitled.png (1437x985, 89K)

>designing your own chips
Recycling old chips from trash would be more practical.
Also, what are you gonna do with it, run basic?

because you can have multipurpose computer for 50 bucks that outperforms anything you nigger rig in your home
it's like those people who try to code high level applications in C, they hate getting anything actually done

Why would you make her fatter?

Attached: 8ddca894efd6cf4a41ba21a92c8bd3fa.jpg (1292x2048, 413K)

Why are you shooping her fatter? Like, what made you angry about it?

Why would someone do that if they have convenience? It's not like you could independently customise those parts as a novice to any real effect.

Lmao whats raspberry pi to you then?

Traps. See that ugly woman? Shooped to be ugly? Well, traps would *NEVER* shoop themselves, ever. They are so pure of heart, and love you. Like AI waifus instantly in your pants and heart, right now, here and now right now. In your pants. Hard? GAY

Unironically my ideal gf body type

op is a nigger

That's why the gays shooped her. They were really angry about it.

There's a site called Homebrew CPU where a guy made his own computer and published plans, and a student from some Asian country recreated his machine, there was also a few links to similar projects that were at least semi modern, as in when they were done, not in the technology used lol

everyone else has summed it up pretty well, it used to make sense when you maybe had a TRS-80 availible to buy instead, what are you going to do with a computer like that now? IRC? Even that is probably pushing it desu

The bath scene in Harriet the Spy made me feel funny as a kid.

Woah, now that's actually good. Would take her shoes off and lick her feet.

When have people ever soldered their own chips to begin with? The 70s?

Hahaha oh my God

>designing your own chips
You can get FPGA dev boards for pretty cheap, but designing a working processor on one (realistically, you'd probably put your volatile memory on the same FPGA) is no small task. Getting them fabricated would be obscenely expensive.
>soldering and making boards
Don't know about computers, but the DIY audio community is very strong, and does a ton of boarddesign.

she better fat

>AVR
>PTH components
Get the fuck out