> mechanical engineering because i don't fall for memes
> now, first year of master
> my linkedin is literally full of fucking recruiters trying to hire me
> no debt
> have tut urn down job offers as I want to complete my master
> all this being in Italy
FUCK YOU UNCLE SAM
>

Attached: Schermata 2019-02-13 alle 12.12.30.png (329x111, 17K)

fuck you too, towelhead

Talk to me again when you will have paid your 500 k usd of debt for learning agile techniques.
> university based af, no agile stuff
> learn everything the hard way

same here. Already pursuing highest degree. No debt. Working jobs on the low. Not telling employers im still a student cause it lowers wages.
It just werks.

You know nothing is free, right? Will you be laughing so hard when you pay your 99% income tax so every random fag you don't care about can get an education or medical treatment?

I had a full ride scholarship, and earned six figures immediately after graduation.

>paying to study
>not being paid to study

And he won't to have pay shit, when his kids need education or he becomes unemployed due to injury.

>he paid to be a blue collar worker
>boast he is in demand
It's ok user, as long as you're happy

He is paying for the education of other people's kids, and other people's injuries.

So why does hardly anything of merit come from this wonderful system?
Why am I not using Italian anything?

>my linkedin is literally full of fucking recruiters trying to hire me
EE student here, how do you whore yourself out on LinkedIn?

And other people do the same for him.

No. They pay way less.

Enjoy your alpha 40k euro entry level job, that will top out at 70k.

...and then you get your first paycheck

itt: europoor

At least we're white

>At least we're white
Bragging about... Bad things?

>have to pay a terrible 500 € per year of tuition
ooof thats a moj yikers from me dawg. I get paid for studying because I compete in powerlifting lmao

*speaks in 60 iq*

>has no rebuttal because his life sucks and he's getting btfo'd by a shitskin
>projects his own shortcomings and brings up an arbitrary metric with no correlation to success

They proportionally the same.

>iq is an arbitrary metric
stay dumb turdmonkey.

ITT: amerifat cope
>having to pay for basic human rights like education and healthcare

Are you basically me?
Just started EE and got flooded with job offers
I had to turn down a Java developer job that is going to pay 27000€/y just for the sake of getting my degree

>n-n-no y-you!
Seething

stay mad

Wow your university is so shit it's that cheap? Yikes!

Opportunidad

>I-I-I'm not the one who's m-mad...y-you are!

Yes, that is how a welfare state works, Sherlock. The state funds OP's education so that he becomes a high earner and pay back 10 times the investment made on him instead of locking poor people's opportunities into crime or the military ensuring they become a burden of the tax payer for their entire lives.

What gets me the most is that yuropoors on average don't even pay a considerably higher marginal tax rate than burgers, they just don't have to run an eternal war funded on the debt.

The funniest shit though is that as we speak there are US startups seeking to fund college education through this precise model in a privatized environment, because leave it to SV sociopaths to reinvent taxation as muh grand disruption.

Attached: DqQe3LJXgAEW5Le.jpg (822x1024, 92K)

nice job prospects europoor

>nordic
>university fees are 100€/yr
>get paid 500€/mo to study

all american posters know that very well

and they're seething

che universita?

yes that's called civilisation. something you cavemen will figure out one day.

>imagine being so american you relay taxation to private sector

being a cuck isn't civilisation. kys europoor

and the income tax is.............. You guessed it Bob! It's high!

I'm mostly fine with that, if only services were only only for Italian citizens instead of helping half Africa to move here. I hate that.
>Technology

stop lying, it's somewhere from 230 to 240 euros or something

same here in the UK tbqh desu, even worse is we have nothing good from US, nothing good from Europe. Just being jewed from all angles.

I can stay here to study then move where the fuck I want to with an engneering master in my pocket and being debt-free, something that you amerifags can't.
Jesus I can't even imagine what it may feel to owe 300k to a private bank and spending 10 years just to pay it off, while making other debts to buy stuff since you actually have no money. You americans accuse the rest of the wolrd of being jewed bu YOU are the most bank-owned country of all world.

what part of "engineer" you don't get?

Beacuse our gonvernement actually does something to limit power of big corporations? No uber slaves here cuck...
Also, ever heard of telephone, radio, ac motor and electricity in general, faggot? Oh right, you americans think that Bell, Tesla and Edison made them, right?
Let me pose the question in another way: is there any part of american inventions that has not been stolen by europeans?

PoliTO

Bro, we going full isolationist because of selfish fucks like yourself. gg

I don't understand what is going on in UK since ever.

End of discussion

Attached: 2019-02-13-100009_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 298K)

Trust me, I would be extremely happy if Italian governement issued a law forcing all graduates to work in Italy for like 5 years after the end of their studies or pay a dunno 50k euros fine.

Unfortunately Italy, especially the south, is a really low-income country, so the best graduates are like "whi the hell do I have to stay here earning 40k when I could triple thet going to UK?" which means that your wages decline and italian states pays for the instruction of people that will leave the same day they get their master.
We have some of the best universities in the world but shitty workplaces

This guys right. If youre poor socialize healthcare the best. If you're educated w big salary tho you're pouring in millions over the course of your lifetime which may have cost you 85 grand privately, all to fund govt heroine junky aid programs, method one criptions for wine aunts, education for a shifty immigrant who literally wants to see your nation burned, etc. It's for small brain ducks and single mom pussyboys

Ever hear the words "boomers" and "inequalities"?

>Drop out of uni because I'm a retard
>Get free psych eval, get diagnosed with ADHD, get ritalin so I can function
>Re-enroll at age 22
>Currently doing my PhD with a pretty decent wage

I love not being american

Attached: clap clap.png (587x600, 475K)

hi moshe

we arent human

Attached: 1508818880907.gif (640x550, 204K)

OP here. I'm rich but I'm happy of public education as it works in italy.
University here is no joke, if you graduate it means you worked your ass off and you learned useful skills for the society (I mean in techincal & medical field, but also in arts). It means that even if you are poor you may become rich literally with your own hands. Ever heard of the word "social elevator"? If a rich family has an idiot child, he will never graduate in something useful, no matter his wealth, and if he is not able to invest (ad in Italy if you don't study we have a diffused economic culture equal to zero) you will become poor. mathematic. So yes, I think this is a fair system.