Imagine actually using this in 2019

>imagine actually using this in 2019

Attached: Windows_7_SP1_screenshot.png (480x360, 130K)

>imagine posting images of doors on a Vietnamese underwater football forum

Faggots will be using it even after it's no longer supported in Jan 2020

>imagine being at computers

>imagine actually using this at all

Attached: windows-10-14328-580797c43df78cbc285096a1.png (768x512, 103K)

>get bored
>invent some retarded game

Still not as gay as furfaggotry.

Attached: xD.jpg (1920x936, 451K)

It's still the best desktop OS.

I use Windows 10 education version with Classic shell.

Yes, we know.

Hell Windows 7 looks disgusting by default.
Nothing like mine that's for sure.
Even worse than XP if you believe that possible.

xp is timeless

No
You won't get me.

Attached: gal-chogunman15-jpg.jpg (1200x746, 80K)

3d > flat

peak windows right there btw i use a r c h

You must really love bleeding ass packages.

Well you'd be using it with a theme in 2019. Anyways, the only real successor it ever got was Windows 10 LTSB and LTSC.

that's fedora afaik, ar ch uses only release, unless you opt in one of the testing repos, so no, i love current date software

Obviously. I'm talking about the disgusting default theme.
Tweaked a bit it looks good (7).
XP with classic or royale, Luna is garbage.

Attached: 1480294357747.png (399x426, 228K)

No better alternative

Literally can't handle cancerous Win10 and returned back on Win7 sp1 64x .
Everything works perfectly, is fast, everything is on it's place.

I'm aware i'll have to go back on Win10 eventually but , yea, there is nothing in Win10 that is so revolutionary that would ask for mandatory upgrade and no one can bring logical proof to this statement!

Attached: get on my level.jpg (1366x768, 118K)

I don't imagine it, cucklefuck.

>the virgin win10 "imagine"
>the chad win7 "do"

>Prodaja i posao
Pokaži tajne podatke, anone

Vista was better

>Imagine being an autistic loonixfag
>Imagine being a Fag OSeX
>Imagine being a Metro sexual

I don't need to

Attached: Untitled.png (464x399, 16K)

Only downside is that you have no vsync, the rest is perfect.
Watching youtube or netflix becomes impossible.
Of course there are workarounds for youtube (like mpv plugin), but it still sucks.

why wouldn't I use windows 7 for my windows partition?

Enable aero if you want vsync. How is it bad when win7 actually allows you to disable vsync while 8/8.1/10 don't?

Just got another Thinkpad and installed Windows 7 on it.

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1550090906796[1].png (1122x249, 59K)

t. Windows 10 running, automatic update suffering, RGB lighting, tempered glassing, vertical GPU mounting zoomer

Attached: 1534497475066.gif (478x350, 84K)

God I wish it was possible to use Windows in the future

Supported by what or whom actually? And what do we actually rely on support for? I've installed the Service Pack at some point and otherwise turned off any and all updates for my installation, and have never had issues with anything.

based polak

I honestly view Win10fags as being on the same level as iToddlers.
The people currently using Windows 10 are the same fuckwits that upgraded to Windows 8 and DIDN'T think "fuck this" and reverted back to 7, that's how completely and utterly stupid these people are.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3840x2160, 656K)

>Windows 8
I almost forgot that happened.

First OS I ever used. Brings back good memories.

I can't tell if you're extremely young, were poor, or a combination of the two.

If she started using computers at age 9 or 10 (which is a reasonable age), she would be 18 by now. Retard boomer.

9 or 10 is pretty late, especially if they were born in 2000. Most 18 y/o's would have started using computers by age 4 or 5, in school.
t. zoomer

I do :3

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

>128 gigs of Ram
Wow, may I act what you use it for?

I don't have to imagine.
Oh no! No more bloatware updates and nsa backdoors!

>imagine actually using this in 2019
No need to imagine anything

Attached: Windows 7 in 2019.jpg (2559x1436, 696K)

>IGRE
>SKINUTO
>FILM
kek

>imagine actually using any version of Windows in 2019

>Only downside is that you have no vsync, the rest is perfect.
>Watching youtube or netflix becomes impossible.
Explain, 1080p60fps works just fine on my youtube

tho I have g-sync enabled

I am running 7 SP1 with Windows Update completely turned off and couldn't be happier

>ryzen on what looks to be a computer with games installed
enjoy your crippling input lag

>meme words
literally no DPC latency

Bragging rights on Jow Forums :3

Ah, thought maybe you did something actually neat like video production or something. Guess that works too.

I do video video editing and also need a few VMs for software testing. But bragging on the 4chinz is also a top priority! :3

ok, post your average DPC and interrupt to process latencies

Ah alright cool.

post yours...

my old i5-3330 system

Attached: Latency.png (446x77, 5K)

my 2700x input lag generator

Attached: 8BQXUbE.png (576x92, 8K)

>imagine using windows

>my dual core system with HT and the second core disabled
eh.

>ask me anything

Do we live in a society?

Attached: Papa Gangweed.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

What the fuck are you talking about, ryzen fanboy faggot? The 3330 is a desktop 4 core, and i5s don't have HT. Just admit ryzen is complete dogshit for gaming.

10 is crappy.
8 was crappy.
Vista was crappy.
XP was crappy at first. (Yet its stability improvements over 9x and hardware compatibility improvements over previous NT instantly excused all crappiness.)
ME was super crappy. (Don't use it in a VM for a day, install like 3 programs, and tell me it's not that bad. Use it for a year on real hardware with real drivers, install lots of programs, and you'll see it's trash. Try programming on it and you'll think it makes garbage fires look luxurious.)
98 was crappy.
95 was crappy.
3.1 was crappy.
DOS was crappy.

Yet I've used all of them over time, cursed at them periodically, but generally made things work. Now I'm setting up Windows 98 on a Pentium 2 to play old DOS and Windows games from my childhood, and it is really making me appreciate Windows 10. I had to shuffle IRQs and DMAs around to find a combination that lets my devices coexist. Just about all drivers are manually installed. I had to change an option to let me switch resolutions without rebooting. Bluescreens happen now and then without much reason, since any user program can successfully write to a null pointer and corrupt kernel memory. Ctrl+alt+del is way less reliable at breaking out of crashed programs than nowadays, and it just brings up a very basic program killer dialog. I had to reboot to apply a DNS server change in TCP settings when my wifi card driver didn't set it. And a couple times the wifi driver stopped working at random, requiring a reboot. Also if by some miracle you get up to about 40 days of uptime without a reboot, the system will crash spontaneously when the 32 bit milliseconds since boot rolls over.

>didn't use Win2k
babby zoom zoom detected.

Jesus, people pay money for this

If you were old enough to have lived through it and weren't managing it on office PCs, you'd know it wasn't marketed to consumers. It wasn't as common at stores, and cost 2-3x as much as 9x. It also had compatibility issues with a lot of hardware and games since it was NT and everything expected DOS/Win9x. XP is when Microsoft finally felt confident that they'd made enough random hardware and software work through included drivers and shims, that it was ready for general home use.

>Ctrl+alt+del is way less reliable at breaking out of crashed programs than nowadays, and it just brings up a very basic program killer dialog.
Case in point. This just happened. I waited and then gave up and hard reset PC. I had made the mistake of trying to alt+tab out of a fullscreen program, and everything just froze.

Attached: 20190213_195641-1612x1209.jpg (1612x1209, 706K)

based boomer

...and then it chides me on next boot for it having crashed.

Attached: 20190213_200855-1612x1209.jpg (1612x1209, 778K)

I was around then.
>cost
implying that mattered, I wasn't a business.
It worked fine with my hardware (better actually, since SiS actually made almost decent drivers for Win2K where the drivers on win9x were abysmal)
Also win2k had a higher mouse polling rate by default which looked fucking sick.

>implying that mattered, I wasn't a business.
>pirating operating system CDs back then
I had dialup, not a T1 line.
Good for you and your hardware. As a kid I also wanted to play games and too many seemed to have some special crap you had to go through if you had NT, or wouldn't work at all.
And yeah, the higher mouse polling rate is great. Desktop mouse feels slow on Win98 now.

It was best Windows. Only bad thing about is when you reinstall this in 2019 you have like 8562 billions update.

I had a neighbor with a CD burner.
Copies came from his work.

I didn't have unlimited dialup until 2001, from 1997 until 2001, I got stuck with 50 then 100 hours per month. T1 never really existed downunder, ISDN did but it was basically for businesses only or people on terrible lines (since Telstra would fix things for ISDN)

I had unlimited dialup starting in like 1996. It was $10 a month from a small local ISP, and actually unlimited since it was a local number that didn't run up the phone bill. We always laughed at AOL's more expensive non-unlimited deals. However large downloads were still a chore. We had to get off the internet when anyone was expecting a call or wanted to make one. And of course connections broke occasionally and resuming downloads was way dicier back then. To download a large installer we'd leave it overnight and then hope it would be done and not failed in the morning.

Also I had Windows 3.1 until a neighbor got a Win95 PC and lent me the install disc that came with it. Then we got 98 when that PC broke and bought a new one that came with it. We upgraded that to XP some years later and marveled at how stable it was.

Пoшлa нaхyй шлюхa.