Give me a reason to get this gpu

give me a reason to get this gpu

Attached: RadeonVII-hero.jpg (620x414, 69K)

You support pajeets

Good Linux driver support

Fuck nDickvia with their wayland ignorance

Nvidia literally donated video cards to the gayland devs but they refused

Attached: fe74ab5a.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

No UEFI support

>just mantain two codepaths because we ain't doing EGL like everyone else
Yeah I wonder why they refused

JUST WAITâ„¢

>/v/aggots learned a new word this week
truly showed us

fight the leatherjacket man

16gb meme

"we can't be bothered to make our gpu's work for this os properly so go do it yourself lol"

It doubles as a space heater

Buy a worse product now voluntarily so you won't be forced to buy a worse product in the future with no choice.

AMD GPU's age like fine wine, unlike Nvidia which gimp their drivers.

IF* this is true, don't update the drivers

it's winter

OpenCL

dont its worse value than a 2070 lmao

>AMD GPU's age like fine wine
Meaning the drivers are just that bad to begin with and it takes years for them to be able to utilize the GPU fully. On the other hand they do unlock all the power stuff you need to either extreme overclock or fry your card.

>unlike Nvidia which gimp their drivers
They don't. There's an occasional bug that affects previous generations of GPU and makes everyone panic, but then they fix it in the next release. They also often aren't able to put netx generation features on old GPUs because the architecture couldn't do it well if they did. Raytracing pre Turing for instance.

I'd say the best reason to buy a Radeon VII right now is to get 1080 Ti like performance on Linux, with better drivers than Nvidia has. I have a 1080 Ti and the Linux drivers have a large binary blob, cannot be made to work on a RT kernel, and don't work with Wayland. If I have more than one monitor they often fail at vsyncing any of them -- the control panel lets me choose which one to sync to or auto select, but no matter what I choose, videos still tear randomly and when they do its in the same spot on every frame which is if anything worse than no vsync. Also many of the settings in the control panel save to xorg.conf, so you have to have thought to run it as root if you wanted to save settings because it doesn't bother elevating itself.

FP64

do the needfull

It's confirmed to have SR-IOV.

>leatherwomen good
>leatherman bad

In this case, yes.
Lisa is Jensen niece.

She's the newer upgraded model.

Attached: 7c2.jpg (846x1200, 145K)

What the fuck? Source?