Redpill me on ProtonMail

not interested in obscure/fringe cock.li type shit.

Attached: index.jpg (286x176, 4K)

>(((protonmail)))

bump since im using it

proton.mail knows everything

Literally just encrypt your mails

Use tutanota. Their client is open source. Protonmail is a meme and so is email in general.

You can encrypt your emails with enigmail without needing to create a new email.

Attached: 200px-Enigmail_Logo_600x352.png (200x117, 13K)

ProtonMail is also open sourced

I use it since release, it was built by CERN researchers and their servers are located at swiss, protected by swiss laws.

>protonmail meme
>tutanota
retard

no one gives shit about you
just use regular email

Hello fbi

use cock.li then you will be good

You have to install proprietary software for IMAP.

very good for pizza

>(((swiss laws)))
Surely we can trust them on this

Prove protonmail is encrypted

What's wrong with just using pgp? Too much of a pain in the ass? Need for the other party to use it?

anyone who can't figure it out isn't worth sending confidential messages nor could be trusted with the message within.

ProtonMail deletes your account in 3 months of inactivity if you don't pay them. /thread

>this garbage thread again

Just like the last 20 times, I will tell you that they route your mail through Israeli servers

Known the shill is gonna ask prove it

Then I will tell him to read the official Proton Mail damage control statement where they admit that they send your email to Radware in Israel

Know the shill is gonna start arguing with semantics

Know I close the thread because anyone who is not brain dead can read between lines and realize that there are many things wrong with Protonmail (this being one of the worst)

>better than feeding the botnet

Some shill will talk to you about Isralei servers. Protonmail released a statement about it. The point of protonmail is end to end encryption, it literally doesn't matter where your email goes theoretically.

Their app isn't on fdroid.

Tutanota is objectively better, retard.

Subscribe to a fucking spam mail and you'll be "active" every day.