Be me

>be me
>finish school
>don't do jack shit for the next 3 years, working like a wagecuck, mining bitcoin
>gf tells me to get of my ass and go to UNI
>sneak into uni class because fuck government and their prices
>%60 are using fagbooks in IT class
>professor says they're great for proffesionals, music, development and desing

what
Where the fuck did they get a gay ass nigga faggot black dick suckig white idea like this?
for /gd/, you don't need something expensive and powerful (THe fagbook isn't powerful, but he thinks it is, fucking retarded professor), for music production you want something decent. The only reason why you would want a mac book for MP is for logic.

Why do so many "professionals" recommend these piece of shit products?t

Attached: nigtards.jpg (600x505, 48K)

What the fuck do you hope to achieve by just sneaking into classes? You're not gonna get a degree anyway.

I don't give a fuck about a degree, just aslong as I "learn" some useless basic shit i already knew and shit, gf will be happy (I learnt that professors retarded).

Im not an americancuck so I can study for free. But your idea isn't that bad. I hear often that degrees in the USA are nothing worth. So if you just sneak in and learn, it's a great Idea

Why does it annoy you so much?
You reek of insecurity.

I'm /aus/tralian
Apple sucks, by saying they are better and encouriging people to use them you are enforcing terrible products. Apple is shit, in a way forcing people not to use them is a way of showing a care, about them not getting sucked in a botnet and being scammed

they aren't bad. Why are you mad about what other people are doing? If you think they are wrong and you are in the right enjoy your advantage. But bruh, they are in class and you sperg around without getting a degree. Maybe you are doing something wrong?

Attached: 1545928023514.gif (600x366, 822K)

>they aren't bad.

This

See

You learned importatn lesson: universtities are full of faggotry and stupidity.

That is very right, fuck even one of those crash courses are more informative than those shitty classes

Yes, you don't have to be smart to go to the university, you just have to do what is told and learn learn learn, you have to fit in the system thats all... and apple is a perfect example for people living their lives without bringing something into question.

>unix based machine is bad for IT
you're an idiot

I bet all of my electronics that you never went to Uni and all of your information about universities comes from "anti-sjws" and "anti-feminists" from the right. I know it's risky but I need to know man.

That's not what I mean, I mean apple specifically is bad for IT. Linux and BSD are brilliant for IT.
I think you're the idiot

Not legally, I did do a stroll around the caffateria, it's a bunch of retarded faggots typing their screenplay at the coffe shop on their fagbook

m8. mac locks down it's terminal so much it may as well be an unrooted andriod phone.

macs are kinda pretty to look at and "just werk" but that's about it. Trying to leverage it's "unix" heritage a being useful to a a cs degree is a bit like saying a Lambo would be a great daily drive. Sure it'll get you to work but you'r never going to hit 320kph in the peak hour traffic jam are you?

Howdy to Jason from ECU CS101 btw... howya goin' ya cunt?

macbooks are legit amazing for programming and if you dont know that then you literally dont have enough real world work experience. get over yourself and yuh freedums

>legit

Correct me if I'm wrong but muh faggot senses are tingling and I think you're an underage newfag.

Can already tell that you're going to fail. Already gave away that you're a loser, and you don't have any real incentive to go to class. You're just going to crash and burn and stop going since you're not taking it seriously. Good luck.

>apple is somehow not unix based
>apple is bad therefore is bad for IT
you're an idiot

Bitch, two things
1. os X's kernel is XNU, look up what it stands for
2. I didn't fucking say it wasn't Unix based, it's BSD based, which in turn is Unix based. So it's indirectly UNIX based.

this. just because there are better alternatives for the same or less money does not negate the fact that apple machines are very good in the IT industry.

reread what you just said and rethink how you structure your arguments. you're letting a bias determine your judgement on an inanimate machine. said machine is actually very good in the industry you're lambasting people for using it in. but you wouldn't know that, would you?

>m8. mac locks down it's terminal so much it may as well be an unrooted andriod phone
What are you sperging about? Give just one example.

Explain why they are good, they have awful practises, build quality, specs and prices, and a bad OS (It's shit because they use open source software to make a closed source product) made by a company that hasn't been serviceable since '11 .

>Can already tell that you're going to fail.
He literally CAN NOT FAIL a class he's not registered for.

Before you try to be a cunt about other people and their (albeit misguided) aspirations may you should work on your reading comprehension....

Top roast

the onus is on you to provide real evidence as to why an industry standard should not be an industry standard and so far all youve said is that you cant afford a macbook and you dont know how to open the terminal on osx

People like things I don’t. T.post

>apple
>awful build quality
you really havent used their products have you

>working like a wagecuck, mining bitcoin
>no degree yet disrespects university
You're the stereotype of failure.

I have, the are cheap aluminum glued together. Because they need to be needless thin it's CPU (Despite being under powered) will overheat therefore destroying your computer, and your CPU overheated because you believed the dumb ass lies that mac's are better for resource intensive tasks such as music production, and video editing.

if you were an intense extremist liberal and some people where intense trump supporters you'd you go on tumblr to rant wouldn't you bitch?

>be me on loonix
>sudo whatever --opdoesnotsuckothermensdicks
>password

>be you on mac
>click on menu
>have to log out
>login as root
>have to run all elevated tasks

that's just literally the 1st thing that came to mind.

No, because I’m not an insecure namefag who whines on Jow Forums like a little bitch.

OP stick to mining your fagcoins. You have a persona that will always irritate and never work well with others, making you less employable than a convicted pedophile.

By the time you're 40, you'll be begging for real coins on the street.

You must be doing something wrong. SU works just find, your user probably isn’t in the right group. Also login as robot should be disabled

What the fuck are you smoking you goddamned retard.
I pity the souls who brought you into this world.
I said it once and i'll say it again you stupid fucking nigger.
Apple is the best for music production and development, and has the best business applications for workers on the go. 99.99% of the top DJ's all use Mac and 100% of top production studios use Mac.
The software is superior in audio quality and has a shitton more aftermarket programs for it than poopoopeepee 10 does.
Legit fucking kill yourself (in minecraft) nigger.
I wish you could report stupid.

what the fuck are you on about

Well you seem to be whining about me whining on Jow Forums and namefaging like a liitle bitch and you being alittle bitch on Jow Forums

lol at this point I know this is fucking bait, I'm not even going to say anything more unless you start shit again

>(I learnt that professors retarded)

something said by only the smartest people.

being a cynic doesn't mean you are wise.

Did the to say it in brackets?

Burn!

Move to Germany then. Here at my university fagbook users are a really small minority.
Thinkpads are really popular here, even my professors use them.
It seems like Apple is pushing their "MacBook is for professionals" meme mostly in English-speaking countries. Offering huge discounts for universities and colleges, providing free hardware for professors and other staff etc.

literally everything you say makes me gag. Your stupidity is overwhelming.

Apple designs all of their products with as many in-house components as possible because it's cheaper and they can control their own market. A macbook doesn't exist for computation it exists for usability, and simplicity. Think about the target audience. If you really think that the power of hardware is all that matters then there's no hope for you in anything that you do.

I hope you spend the rest of your life having meaningless revelations on why your life is the way it is, constantly believing that you finally understand it.

Also you dumbfuck macOS is UNIX based so it's already miles ahead of Wincucks.

>Well you seem to be whining about me whining on Jow Forums and namefaging like a liitle bitch and you being alittle bitch on Jow Forums

are you a actually middleschooler? Grow up cuck.

>germany
>thinkpads are popular
>even retarded professors use them
>not alot of fagbook users

You sold me

no i'm just a bit bored and angry
What's so good about UNIX on it's own? ANd I don't use Winfag, i use wincuck. And atleast the linux distro i use (cloverOS) is based of open source software and has the decency to share the source code.

He literally is stuck on the high schooler mindset - a manchild.

A macbook doesn't exist for usability and simplicity it exists for profitability. Think about the target audience. If you really think that the profitability of hardware is all that matters then there's no hope for you in anything that you do.

I hope you spend the rest of your life having meaningless revelations on why your life is the way it is, constantly believing that you finally understand it.

Attached: 1520072685413.jpg (996x954, 319K)

>crapple logo
>Rebel
>also crapple logo
>thinking differently

I know the last is their old slogan but all of them made my laugh and fall on to my shitjugs

Oh look, it's the street shitting iPajeet falseflagging an apple """hate""" thread with an open ended question so he can immediately turn around and samefag shill his fruit trash. Poo in loo Pajeet.

Attached: 1528542949759.jpg (643x960, 255K)

When I was last at uni (finishing a MEd with a CS bent) the only people I saw regularly using spackbooks were the teenage grillz starting 1st yr. That's it.

The only other group I've come across who religiously use crapbooks are the school minivan mums (Mercedes noless!) who nag their husbands to "revert" to macs because it's easier for them to use their iphones with macs.

Mac users are in the same subset of primary users as teenage girls and vacuous middle aged women.

you learn a lot when you realize many of the idiots you see here are actually, literally, in middle school.

bitch what, i fucking genuknley hate apple . what the fuck are you on about

zozzle