What are you getting this year?

What are you getting this year?

Attached: 1549840975164.jpg (1080x1397, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BcL5kbLFBdA?t=61
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

navi has been delayed to 2020, user...

even more depressed

Isn't it October 2019?

Still this late I can already wait for nvidias 7nm cards.

no it's a 2021 product.

Late July 2019 isn't 2020.

A Jow Forums Pass.

>Rx 3080 competing with 2070
Pure bullshit. Radeon VII already btfo's the 2080

I'm getting 1080 Ti 2 years ago

Navi are mid range cards user

The only thing more depressing than Radeon VII was that it was actually AMD's top of the line product, and the coming releases will be cheaper and weaker.
Give me a 5000 core behemoth already AMD.

Attached: 74792873893.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

Radeon VII is quite good desu

If things go well, a Ryzen 3000 build.
If any of the ones from the OP come out, maybe a 3070 as well.

if ref. card is like pic related, insta-buy for me.

Attached: 2126-front.jpg (1200x485, 266K)

>Navi are mid range cards user
In terms of power usage
Aside from that we know nothing
Ayymd propably doesn't know the self, since the re-tapeout

Dude we would all love if navi can btfo a 2080ti at 150Watts but sadly that's just fantasy. Navi is designed for consoles, consoles will not have ultra high end graphics, means I'm pretty sure it doesn't have more than 64 compute units (if it's gcn). The pc variant will be based upon this console design, making it a midrange chip at most. Let's say the "3080" has 64cu like a vega 64, that's reasonable. Then we take ddr6 into account, which might be as good as vega 64s memory. Amd can increase performance or save power, i would hope they go for a 180Watt navi version with like 5-10% higher clocks. But a 150Watt version with the same clocks is possible too. At this point our theoretical 3080 is just as fast as a vega 64. Maybe navi has performance improvements (better "ipc" or maybe allows for higher clocks, like nvidia did with maxwell/pascal). Let's be generous and say amd finally makes a good gayming architecture and navi has these 5-15% better performance. Then we are still at 2070 territory, not more. Expecting more from amd isn't reasonable, a company needs money to archive major improvements, and rtg doesn't has that much. So AdoredTVs performance numbers do make sense (in the best case), however don't think amd can exceed these already pretty optimistic expectations.

Attached: just had enough.png (342x356, 136K)

we can go with an absolute minimum. If addored is correct, and there is no reason to not believe him outer then fanboyism, either his source is lying, which I do believe he vets them so he can confirm they do in fact work where they say they do, then those numbers are where the cards are at.

a flaw was found, we don't know what the flaw was doing, but they decided to fix it.

we also have a leak slide on ps5 saying they are using a 14.9tflop gpu, now this may be a single navi, or they are going to down clock and crossfire navi, something a console could very well enforce the use of so the crossfire won't be shit.

amd is saying competes with 2070, and is equal to a vega 64 +15%

at a 2070, amd would be would be at minimum needing 6.5tflops, but 15% over vega would need 12tflops
there is a big disparity there, however if amd got shit working that was suppose to work on vega, they may have come up with a more efficient use of flops.

this would give amd quite a bit of headroom, at the same time making the chips significantly smaller.

so, at least the way I see it, amd is putting out either a 450mm die for consoles, or amd is putting out 2 smaller dies, which makes more sense considering the direction they are going. navi is interesting, especially the competes with 2070 for 250 part.

there are a fuckload of unknowns with vega and the work done on navi, but going on what addored had, they full stopped vega 2 for a reason.

>If addored is correct

Attached: f19613ba63334382bad7b2cbc2636d28.jpg (770x905, 55K)

I see no reason to doubt what he is saying, the only people who do are blind fanboys who want to pick minor things apart to discount everything said.

Are there people that unironically believe this shit?

Not those, because mommy su will change the configurations and names just to fuck with adoredtv.

yep, lots of suckas out there

Attached: 043.png (98x126, 3K)

>I see no reason to doubt what he is saying
lol he was already wrong with zen 3

Attached: 1548875804701.gif (297x212, 473K)

where?

If AMD cars are mid range in power usage they'll be entry level in performance.

Attached: Radeon.jpg (1920x1279, 486K)

he predicted minor butthurt, but we got major
from all sides
>the past is my crystal ball

in like 2 games played by the same 20 amdrones

At least he doesn't get $50,000 for barely doing 1 day of work per month

Attached: Jufithbathroomfun.png (731x460, 313K)

>navi last year
>navi this year early
>now navi at the end of this year
navi to amd is what 10nm is to intel

I'm waiting for the Ryzen 3K, hoping they're good so I can finally upgrade my 6600K.

Also, a 38" 1600p monitor.

youtu.be/BcL5kbLFBdA?t=61

i got 1060 just couple months ago and i'd probably keep using it for another four-five years. vidya technologies/requirements are not really growing like they used to

unless rtx gets adapted and becomes new hot shit renderer, that's the only case in which willing to pay and upgrade. if quake 2 looks amazing with rtx, new vidya that uses next iterations of technology (more rays, more quality) should look absolutely astonishing