Why are iToddlers so fucking retarded

Why are iToddlers so fucking retarded
"it isn't a laptop it's a MACBOOK"
"it isn't a phone it's an IPhone"

Attached: itoddler_pajeet.gif (800x1400, 260K)

Why are wincucks/lintards/andvirgins so obsessed?

I use an iphone 7 a 2018 mbp, 3 apple tvs and an ipad. I am extremely satisfied with how these products perform. I will buy apple products to replace these apple products

I know I could get better value from non-apple stuff but guess what? I don't fucking care appleshit just works and respects your privacy, the other botware crap doesn't. If you're actually rich and successful (like me, unlike Jow Forums) the price is irrelevant and you pay for the convenience.

Attached: 1550145267142.jpg (1376x1046, 289K)

DELET DELET DELET
REEEE REEEEEEE

Attached: seething.png (813x1402, 506K)

>I AM SILLY

>mac, not pc

>apple
>respects your privacy
Pick one you flaming faggot.

I wouldn't even use apple products if they paid me to.

All you retards do is shit on apple all day. Maybe if you had proper jobs you'd understand the appeal of not having to fuck around 24/7

sure you wont

Attached: 1543159980188.jpg (120x120, 3K)

Why are wangblows users okay with using absolutely garbage software that looks like shit and does everything it can to tie you into MS vapourware?

It won't pester me to use Safari on a mac when I try and download a different browser, it's only MS that does this.

Out of the box, they respect your privacy and are more secure than anything else and only the most delusional wintards/andvirgins will deny this.

>proper jobs
>when even the most basic bitches at uni could get an IphoneX, Macbook pro, etc.
>actually unironically saying you need to be rich to afford garbage products
are you autistic? by that same logic all ghetto-rich people could afford whatever they want lmao.

Why such an old iPhone? There are newer ones with neat new stuff.

Because Microjeet mines your data in Edge to make money after they gave Wangblows 10 away for free.
Apple products are more expensive up front because they don’t mine you after.

People don’t say that

Don't forget that start menu search. I wonder how much they inflated their Bing popularity with that nasty trick, there are so many things like this in Windows.

this isnt a big problem if youre not crazy and download a shit load of browsers from Microsoft Edge. All the do is show you a shit speed test on the Google search last I heard, so im not even sure what kind of "large problem" this really is.

To be honest I'm not really bothered about the new features. Faceid, better camera and edge to edge display would be great but imo not worth the hassle/price of upgrading. Before the iphone 7 I used a 4s so the difference was massive, will probably replace the 7 in 2-3 years when it's truly a huge upgrade again.

>proper jobs..
>apple devices..
>cant run any decent software that be needed in a proper job

Kys fgt

Compared to what? Windows? Kek.
Keep bending over for iCock you faggot.

I'll keep using Linux.

We get it, you’re broke and can’t afford nice things like Tyrone can. You don’t have to make a show about it

Where is this whole "apple doesnt mine info from you" shilling coming from? Apple deffinitely does this, and I bet you use google and ahit to search too, right?
Apple pulls this shit all the time. Imagine having to change the settings to use a program you downloaded so the app store doesnt stop you from running it like that black guy from the gillette commercial kek

>it isn't a laptop it's a MACBOOK
Ironically or rather unironically, Lenovo claims the same in their thinkpad Ads.
"It's not a laptop. It's a ThinkPad."

/tpg/ BTFO'd forever.

OH NONONO

>nigbox
>icrap
>shitcoins
cringe

off yourself

Well, they don't qualify as ones.

>respects your privacy

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-160125.png (480x854, 94K)

Attached: 1547998446687.png (882x1025, 246K)

It's just a laptop bro. Why do you let it live in your head rent free?

A 1990s Toyota cost more than a macbook. You don't walk down the street and admire old Toyotas.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-080106.png (1440x2880, 377K)

Let me interject for a moment

>Beats

Attached: 1525896927596.jpg (381x353, 20K)

I have had plenty of iToddlers telling me that when I ask them what type of phone they have

they unironically do

Pretty good for free headphones. Could've sold it for $150 but it wasn't worth my time or hassle.

Even android users do it
>I'm just using my (an)droid
Cringy as fuck.

What company you must keep.

I suppose it's just retards being retards

>they're free

I'm sure you don't like free things or know how to read a receipt, do you user?

Happy Valentines day

>what phone do you have user?
>I uh I have phone because Jow Forums will scold me if I call it by the brand

Beta fucks

This hasn't happened once in the history of humanity. You're projecting your "GNU/Linux" interjecting unto them.

>I don't have money to pay for the newer one, the game

>using brand names
You must be a burger. Isn't it mandatory corporation worship hour? Better hurry.

Yes I live in America but I'm an immigrant. Why are Europeans always obsessed with Americans?

>Could've sold it for $150 but it wasn't worth my time or hassle.

Attached: 1538074984.png (485x443, 22K)

This what cringecel virgins tell themselves? Got 20k in my current account, could buy one and wouldn't even notice.

see
>retards being retards
Congrats

What do you expect people to say?
>>What phone do you use?
>It's a smartphone
>>Oh really?! How unexpected! I thought you were carrying a rotary phone around.

>sit at my job for 3 hours doing nothing vs dealing with undesirables for $150

nah

Why are lards obsessed with brands and ""'status?"""

Their "countries" are mostly pretty nice but mostly boring as fuck little states.

They're actually not. UK is where this is worst

>can't understand the difference between being asked for the brand and blurting it out unbidden
wowzers
Sorry user, can't stop to chat—I'm currently speaking on my droid/iphone :^)

I am very rich because I can afford apple products. My time is worth a lot, poor androitjeet wouldn't understand.

What phone do you use?

There's irony in being deathly afraid of corporate worship to the point that it affects your mental state

>m-must be independent
>I-I am unique individual
>m-must browse Jow Forumshailcorporate
>I-I cannot be brainwashed

I lived in Texas and Colorado (US), as well as London, Manchester and Bristol (UK), originally from Germany. The US is far more obsessed with brands and status, just look at the tinder
>no men under 6'2"
meme. The US and Korea are the only places so obsessed with status that shit would fly. UK isn't far behind, but it isn't yet at US levels.

Same reason I don't do overtime. Money is nice but so is life.