I fucking hate this advertisement so much the woman is ugly...

I fucking hate this advertisement so much the woman is ugly, the part where they pull the buttplug out of her ass is disgusting and the fact that she pisses all over everything and they try to pass it off as "squirting" is even worse! GOD THIS FUCKING AD ENRAGES ME!!!!!!

Attached: 337AA6DE-E231-40FE-BA24-CB1A19CCCB65.jpg (1280x1808, 273K)

Adblock.

That manga is pretty good though

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

pol id

>he doesn't use use Ublock Origin and NoScript
Fucking off normie newfag, stop using pozz'd browser botnets.

>poI ID also sauce?

Attached: Tapris Sugarbell tries earth crusine.gif (500x665, 940K)

Largely agree. I don't care about the buttplug part but the pissing everywhere is kinda gross and I don't like being bombarded with it all the time. Fuck gookm00t and all his filthy money.

Attached: 1536895988595.jpg (512x288, 26K)

good repost fren, and lmao @ non-adblockerfags

You're all retards, if you can't find a means to blocking ads which doesn't exactly require a lot of brain power. Just google an ad block or whatever it is you use.

Attached: Kino Brave browser 1522562591724.png (1280x720, 921K)

It's not a matter of being too lazy or stupid to block ads, I just like to support things. Youtubers in particular, I don't wanna use adblock there cause those people are just trying to make a living and if I enjoy their content they should get ad money for it.

Attached: 1537356761611.png (853x853, 547K)

I turn off ad block sometimes so this shithole can collect ad shekels and if muh JewTubers are capable of getting ad revenue then I do the same for that.
Shit slows my computer down though and probably data logs me so I only do it when I don't have a lot of tabs open. Also I was unironically doing nofap for a while so that's another reason I kept it on here.

Attached: fire fox cosplay 1529291163202.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Technically you can make it so the adblocker only blocks ads from that source, if you were to go in its settings and adjust the filter rules so that you never see that particular ad. You'd have to look up a tutorial on how to do it though.

Imagine unironically thinking e-celebs are your friend
I watch almost all youtube videos on invidio.us so that not only do they get no ad revenue but they also don't get any views

uwotm8? They aren't my friends, but if they make content that I enjoy or learn from they should be paid for it. That money will fund future content that I or other people may enjoy or learn from. I don't understand your position at all (presuming you aren't just trolling). If everyone did what you do there would be no youtube content at all.

Attached: 1518446798315.png (409x369, 127K)

>invidio.us
is that like hooktube?

oh god there's so much cancer

janny watcha doin

Attached: tenor.png (500x540, 275K)

I miss old hook tube. I was gonna download a bunch of stuff but the day I tried was the day I found out that Jewtube cucked it for some reason.

Attached: galil 902390390390.jpg (250x377, 15K)

>calling ssp newfag
wew wew hey newfag

Attached: 1542669306928.jpg (364x418, 30K)

t. newfag

>t. newfag
t. newfag

t.newfag

fuuuu

>>t. newfag
>t. newfag
t. newfag
t. ultra newfag, go back to Jow Forums.

Attached: Chris Chan Chen straw reaction.jpg (232x202, 21K)

>>>t. newfag
>>t. newfag
>t. newfag
>t. ultra newfag, go back to Jow Forums.
t. newfag

>>>>t. newfag
>>>t. newfag
>>t. newfag
>>t. ultra newfag, go back to Jow Forums.
>t. newfag
t. newfag

t. oldfag

Attached: kyubey smug with fries.jpg (463x403, 28K)

hivemind

>>>>>t. newfag
>>>>t. newfag
>>>t. newfag
>>>t. ultra newfag, go back to Jow Forums.
>>t. newfag
>t. newfag
t. newfag

t. newfag

t. newfag

How do you post on blue boards?