>2019
>3 gb

Attached: Capture.jpg (737x329, 41K)

Poorfags don't deserve more than that

>It's the current year

>3gb
>novideo cucks will unironically buy this thinking it will be better than the integrated gpu on their cpu on anything recent
L M A O

>it is the present timescape

kek, even my GTX 970 has 3.5

what even are you doing nvidia?

In b4 that retard comes back who thought this $250+ 1660 ti with only 3gb would make any sense for workstation tasks. Pre-emptive 'no' for you, my ngreedia shill friend.

it surely is way better than any iGPU out here

iGPUs don't cost $250+

Based nvidia gouging customers because there’s no competition

Found one

kek

remember how gigabyte released 35 different SKU's for the 2060?

it's a strat to fool consumers. More garbage models that are cheaper to make and marginally cheaper to the end user, the more end users that will buy the product thinking they're getting a good deal while being fucked by not having any vram

I mean they made a ddr4 1030 that performed significantly worse than the intel's Igpu's in some cases, the only acceptable use for these SKU's of cards is burning up spare inventory or providing a cheap video out option.

I love my rtx2060

3.5gb meme all over again.

Nvidiafags btfo!

Attached: BTFO.gif (400x436, 162K)

I don't understand why this is happening when 1060 had a 6GB version

>3GiB on a lower-mid card
and budget cards like the rx 460 have more vram than this

This just proves that gddr6 is the main thing driving up the cost of turing graphics cards

I'm glad this Gabriel dropout meme is getting bigger

>2019
>NOT HAVING 8GB VRAM

nvidia is just overcharging early adopters, once navi comes out the rtx 2060 and 2070 prices will drop and nvidia will probably release a 2070 ti

no game uses more than 2.5gb the rest is paging file that doesn't effect fps or performance at all because they are console ports.

it is true thou that PS5 or xbox4 could make games suddenly jump to needing 6-7gb thou so buying 3-4gb card right now isn't smart.

what is the point of the 1660 Ti exactly?

I thought it was gonna be a high end card without their raytracing chip in it...

>2043
>8GB
Timetraveller here. AMD was bought out when China died, Nvidia owns the entire graphics market now. AMA linux is still going strong btw. Theres a statue of Stallman in Poland.

i don't understand how they get to 3GB.. why not just 4? and every card should have at least 4 nowadays.

Doesn't seem like an good move because then people wouldn't really want the rtx series cards

VRAM is not system RAM

Attached: 1332f673911574c4cfe63327a9a99ad6433eb4c2.jpg (842x660, 250K)

Then you'd have a 970 fiasco