Be sysadmin

>Be sysadmin
>Be also in charge of CCTV and payrolls
>Be underpaid
>Be overworked

If it was your last day in a place where you were overworked, underpaid but didn't leave because it was building your resume, what would you do?

Pic is unrelated (Although doge is happy because he got a new job).

Attached: dogeee1.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are all of your servers running on Gentoo yet?

They wouldn't let me install linux on them when I started. They run Windows Server... I believe 2008.

continue working to build your resume until it is no longer needed. Or if you want to quit, ask for a pay raise and if they don't give it to you then quit

You live my life then. I don't do payroll or have any money control so I'm also fighting for things to be purchased and can't hire a junior. Add network and physical security to that as well as the only one competent and putting furniture together. City people are such useless fuckers and these days the company is growing out of my control. I'm also clueless and make it all up as I go along, I can never remember any cli either as I use it so infrequently.

Basically this. Keep asking for more money and credentials until they finally say no. Ask at least 6 months apart, so your resume shows how far they kept promoting you. When the new employer asks why you're leaving, say how happy you were that they took such good care of you, but that you're looking for a career to better engage your talents and make a lifetime move.

I had a job where I was overworked and asking for a junior employee. Then the fuckers hired someone without even consulting me. It turned out to be someone who literally didn't know the very basics of IT, and had a know-it-all attitude and was shitty in general. I brought this up one on one with my boss a few times and got brushed off every time. Fucking quit that job immediately and still had them calling me begging for help with basic shit.

>Be underpaid
>Search for jobs with my current responsibilities.
>Lie like a bitch about my wage and experience (saying my desired wage and expanding my experience).
>Get the job because nobody is calling my current (former) job because I'm currently working there.

>sysadmin
>doesn't know what os his servers run

you're the high school IT kid for a fucking grocery store fuck off

I would open a couple of serverser and put a big log of shit in the case then close it

It's a little like that. I wrote the recruitment add and threw it to the people who can deal with that. As far as I know they don't want to pay the fee for a new recruitment website. This shit was fun where there were 10 of us in the office. I can't wait until people are required to use unique passwords later this year.

>you're the high school IT kid for a fucking grocery store fuck off

Dear user. You stick the dildo off your ass.
I know what it runs on, it's just depressing to say it.
I'm still a noob, otherwise I wouldn't be building resume.

Leave a gateway somewhere. Nexx WT3020 flashed to OpenWRT with OpenVPN. Six months later you can start messing with clueless admins.

My job because if I'm building a resume I'd like the words "total asshole" omitted if the reference is checked.

Neither do I, but I can find enjoyment in a little catharsis about the ideas, can't I?

It's not like I'm gonna fuck up any server... Unless of course my boss intends to keep my payment again. That way I'ld totally get at least a backdoor to eventually come back and fuck him up good.

>I'd like the words "total asshole" omitted if the reference is checked.
Check your local laws, where I live its literally illegal to put anything negative into reference letters

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

Im overpaid and underworked

Attached: a80.jpg.gif (360x360, 1.68M)

>sysadmin
>underpaid
>overworked
thats not true. you get paid thousands for shitposting here and dont ever need to do real work

Attached: 1531855127185.jpg (600x600, 10K)

Oh, no... I am highly underpaid. I make about 5k U$D a year (I live in the shitty country of agroland, user.)

English isn't even my first language.

We can tell, nigger. That's why you're not a sysadmin. You're not even as high as a helpdesk attendant.

Do you call me nigger because you know I'ld cuck you 10/10 times?

Or you just measured the size of my pipe command?

Would it make sense for your next job to be in a new state then? Or in a city? I heard that for tech jobs you want to be in a place where the take the work seriously; meaning, where they get what you do better and therefore value it higher.