Greatest Technology created by humans

Surely this is our finest technological accomplishment?

Attached: 237045290alt2[1].jpg (1440x1920, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/a33322/stop-prerinsing-dishes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dishwashers are the printers of the kitchen world.

>weakens and cracks your glasses
>leaves crusty bits
>smells
>floods your kitchen

Heh, nothing personal kid

I still pretty much wash every dish before actually putting in there

Dishwashers are great but Washing machines are probably more important.

I'd rather carry clothes to the river than a box full of porcelain

on the other hand, if you mainly eat on wood or metal, a hearty scrubbing with a brush and paper is probably enough, so perhaps you're right

I mean don't get me wrong, doing laundry and doing the dishes are both massive wastes of time, but without machines, laundry would take much longer. Automatic vacuums like the roomba are probably the next best convenience.

goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/a33322/stop-prerinsing-dishes/

I never trust dishwashers and always re-rinse all dishes outside before use
that shit uses powerful detergents and I don't trust their closed rinse cycles and contact with the racks
ingesting these detergents could fuck your endocrine system

no

>without machines, laundry would take much longer
Fucking this

Living in Japan, I kind of got used to not having a dishwasher because the apartments are just physically too small to accomodate one. Doing the dishes is a waste of time and a pain in the ass, but I didn't appreciate how much I depended on washing machines until I lived in China for a year.

>move into dorm provided by the university I was teaching at
>Really basic but at least it's clean and relatively new
>After a week, getting ready to do my clothes, can't find the washing machine
>Meet with my "agent" at the university for a one-week check in, ask about the laundry machine
>She's visibly confused, and explains that "we are not rich enough for such luxuries" as if I had just asked if the butler could retrieve a bottle of Bordeaux from the wine cellar
>Ask if there is a coin laundry somewhere
>She looks at me like I came from another planet, says she has no idea what I'm talking about

And so began my saga of setting aside 40 minutes to an hour every week to wash clothes by hand in a plastic wash basin with the most skin-irritating soap in the world. And this wasn't even that long ago... 2015-2016. When I moved back to Japan and told my friends about this, they were all shocked at how "China is still so primitive". I should point out that there are coin laundries EVERYWHERE in Japan, even in the smallest towns. So even if you don't have a washing machine (and plenty of people don't), you can still find somewhere to do your fucking clothes. And you can shop and get other things done while your clothes are being washed. It's not nearly as huge a time sink.

Dishwashers are not helpful.
>Spend £300 on dishwasher
>Spend additional money on rinse aid, salt and dishwasher tablets
>Slowly load up the fucker, running out of cutlery, bowls, plates etc.
>Kitchen starts to stink of shit even though everything was rinsed first
>Run the fucker
>Fuck up my back for the rest of the evening leaning down to pick everything out
>Half the shit isn't even washed properly
>Glasses go cloudy
>Pretty much just got mugged by dishwasher manufacturers

Its quicker and easier to just rinse everything with one of these things in the pic that have soap in, put it straight away in the cupboard and cut out that pointless, expensive and time consuming middle part.

Fuck that shit. Worst technology created by humans.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Works in my house(tm)
Perhaps the problem exists between dishwasher and table.

God Bless

Attached: hnm1a.png (577x399, 485K)

i just handwash since i'm forever alone

I have a dishwasher but I never used it. I only have a few dishes to wash up so it’s not worth buying those pods that are probably expensive.

they're insects user, what did you expect?

>live on my own
>dishwasher takes so long until full that it starts to absolutely REEK in the meantime
>running it half empty would be a waste
>still has to be cleaned and decalcified regularly
>just handwash my one plate and few bits of cutlery a day instead

>plate still full of fucking sauce and stuff
>STOP PRERINSING RREEEEEE THE DISHWASHER CAN HANDLE IT
>it can't

Imagine being such a loser that you can't take the dishes out of a washer without injuring yourself

Attached: 7849849849849494.jpg (1024x609, 465K)

>Suggesting people only get a bad back if they are overweight

Same here. Dishwashers are mainly for saving time but I on the other hand have all the time in the world so I do it manually just to kill time. Dishwashers supposedly use less water but water is included in the rent so I do not have to worry about the cost.

I too wash my dishes in a cement mixer

I expected it to be kind of like Taiwan, to be honest, ie Japan but a bit shabbier and with Chinese people living in it. Especially after all I'd seen about the "huge advances" China had been making. What I found was that a lot of the "advances" were really just a veneer. For example, in Japan there are about 4-6 different recycling bins (depending on where you are) and they take recycling technology very seriously due to a lack of landfill space. China figured they would one-up them and introduce SEVEN recycling bins, but nobody actually separates their trash, they just throw whatever they please into whichever bin, and it all gets sent to landfill. Overall it has a long way to go still.

Oh also, Taiwanese Chinese are a lot more polite than mainlanders and have less of a herd mentality than either mainland Chinese or the Japanese. It's actually probably my favourite place in Asia but I'd be hesitant about living there lest Beijing decide that they want to forcibly re-unite.

paper mills

Nice blogposts. kys yourself

no

Wash at low-temp you degenerate.
Also, stop eating American food

>that'll show 'em

I enjoyed your posts, thanks for the insight.

Attached: 1544235114935.jpg (936x960, 102K)

>dishwasher takes so long until full that it starts to absolutely REEK in the meantime
This. Dishwashers are meant for families. When I grew up we ran it like twice a day. Living on my own it takes about 4 days to fill up, and by that time it stinks like all hell in there

This, a hundred years ago people would dedicate entire days to this shit

Useless, if you live alone you just wash your dishes while you are cooking.