There is literally nothing wrong with proprietary software.Why shouldn't a company make money off of their software?

There is literally nothing wrong with proprietary software.Why shouldn't a company make money off of their software?

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 7K)

Money can be made with open source software too.

Not nearly as much.

True.
Yes. Apple does a good job at this.

Nothing wrong.
On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with not getting to get rammed in the ass by Jews either. They have right to abuse and we have right not to take the abuse. Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

windows 10 > linux confirmed

especially now that most of linux is also botnet eg. systemd

botnet with benevolent net director masterrace

Some experts say no other language has more confusion built into it.

Attached: Broken English Language.jpg (850x400, 56K)

BASED REDDIT FROG POSTER

Attached: redditwelcome.png (1654x1300, 208K)

>On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with not getting to get rammed in the ass by Jews either.
Proprietary software, Coc-ed Linux, AND Stallmanised FOSS is now out of the question.
What's a good OS to use if I wanted to avoid the Jew.

this, why there are so many retards think that free software is about price?

Wanting to get*
BSD if your hardware is supported. Other than that... I am not sure if it's possible brother... Your best bet is to find the least Jewish software if Jew-free isn't an option.

Stallman is the biggest jew there is.

OpenGenera.

>Stallman-"He-said-a-political-i-dont-agree-with-so-im-not-allowed-to-use-his-thing-anymore-"-ised"
I can't wait to tell you guys about the "made in china' tag on all of your everything

Attached: 0af.jpg (568x714, 50K)

You're right. It's also my choice to not use proprietary software in my personal computing environments. I may not have a choice at work, but those resources are not mine, and the software in question may have functionality or critical performance not present in FOSS alternatives. I think freetards who profess that all software should be FOSS are retarded, but that doesn't stop me and many others from primarily using FOSS for one major reason: it's free, as in beer.

If FOSS cost more than proprietary alternatives, it wouldn't be used nearly as much. Thankfully, compute power and bandwidth are cheap enough to facilitate the distribution of binaries and source code over the internet for virtually (but not quite) free (as in beer).

Stallman is Jew.

No they don't. They sell hardware primarily. Logix Pro and whatever other shit they make aren't open source.

this but unironically

no

>No they don't.
All their software is pilfered from open source.

Show me open source Logic Pro X and Final Cut Pro. Where did they "pilfer" those from?
Unlike with Stallman's shitware, I know that Apple's shitware that they peddle to "creatives" and "professionals" were produced in-house and not stolen from somewhere else. The only software Apple didn't start in-house is their shitty OS and that's free now.

i have no opinion on the matter, i installed ubuntu and mint cause i don't play video games and think win10 is annoying as fuck. FOSS faggots fall somewhere on the spectrum of idealistic liberal hippie fucks at best and Jow Forums tier schizos at worst

>Show me open source Logic Pro X and Final Cut Pro.
They probably came from wax, and or other open source projects.
Now show me that apples didn't pilfer bsd licensed code to make os.

>The only software Apple didn't start in-house is their shitty OS and that's free now.
Can you not fucking read?
>They probably came from wax
>probably
So you are pulling shit from your ass. Got it.

>I know that Apple's shitware that they peddle to "creatives" and "professionals" were produced in-house and not stolen from somewhere else.
You don't know that, but you assume it.
Apple takes open source code, customize, and rebrand the software in order to work on their ecosystem.

Prove it.

>Can you not fucking read?
Yes, and I am disagreeing with you.
>So you are pulling shit from your ass. Got it.
I have not reviewed either software, but I am guessing that wax was a huge source for them.

Guessing. Again, you don't know, so you are pulling shit from your ass.

what "free" means in free software is not about how much it cost you to make that certain software, but how much freedoms do that software provides you

>Prove it.
What's there to prove. Apple admitted that they use they are basically a custom mixture of net/free/open *bsd, and whatever software they could get free licensed from schools like Carnegie Mellon, USC, and MIT.

Well duh. I'm just pointing out the obvious that people follow economic incentives (among other behaviors), and gratis is a pretty powerful one.

>They probably came from wax, and or other open source projects.
They didn't, at least as far as DAWs go, there was no open-source project that would have enough source written to develop most of the features in Logic when it was released. Ardour is the most advanced open-source DAW, and even that self-admittedly derives most of its design and features from Studio One.

Apple's operating system is a different story, but many of their applications are developed and designed in-house or by contracted developers.

>guessing
Yes guessing on the base software source, but not guessing that Apple rebranded some open source software.

>They didn't, at least as far as DAWs go,
See
>Yes guessing on the base software source, but not guessing that Apple rebranded some open source software.

Prove it. Show proof that the software they used is from something else. You ever check those BSD licenses? They require the copyright to be distributed with the software, no matter if it is binary or source. Prove it. Find those copyrights in those software and prove it, dip shit.

>You ever check those BSD licenses? They require the copyright to be distributed with the software, no matter if it is binary or source.
They don't. BSD license also no longer needs to be advertised.

>prove it
developer.apple.com/opensource
Might have to go through way back machine, but Apple always used open source with, or without contributing.
They've been doing this since the original os, nextstep, Darwin, mach, and modern iterations of their os, and software.
It's not a fucking "secret" at all.

Free software is inherently gratis you fucking brainlets. You can literally just compile shit with license checking removed.

>sudo passwd root

>1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Still in there. So if it's still in there then there must be some copyright notice in their proprietary software listing the open source that they used. Where is it?
>Apple always
No they didn't. Woz wrote the assembler and compiler for the Apple II by hand. You have no proof that Apple uses open source software for any of its proprietary software like Logic Pro X or Final Cut Pro. You are only making claims.