Best phone for under $200

was thinking of a z5 or just a s4

Attached: 51H0AWx+y0L._SX679_ z5 premium.jpg (679x591, 17K)

iPhone

z5 compact or s5

You can probably get an XZ1 at this point for somewhere under 200. Z5 is getting rather old at this point.

OP said phone, not toy.

my favorite thing about the s4 was it's buttons where not on the screen and they actually worked (home and back button)
anything that fits that bill? i did kinda want a sony

>Z5 is getting rather old at this point
Not really, it's still perfectly fine unless you do stupid shit like gaymen

S7 Active can be gained for like 140~ on ebay

mi a2

Lgv20

>Lg

Attached: stone toss-re.png (196x163, 21K)

Why would you buy that old piece of crap phone, get the XZ1.

Or a chinkphone, for that matter. Get a Redmi.

>old bad new good

The z5 sucks in design. The best phones ive had are the z5c, a real reliable little beast and the samsung s7edge.
You can find both used for under 200 and theyre well worth it.
Other good phones are the z3 or zultra if you like big boys.

i got my xa2 for 200

Miss my z3c, got an x compact now. Not nearly as good

Back in late 2013 when I was in college, I didn't have an income to buy a phone after mine died. My mum gave me a low budget and told me to chose a new phone.

Probably the best phone I ever owned was the Moto G. It didn't need all the highest end specs like the Nexus 5 at the time, but it still smashed everything I used a smartphone for.

All for a price of £110 at the time.

redmi note 5/6

It's ancient, the SD800 is garbage in efficiency and those specs will make your phone lag like a mofo. Asshole

It goes for $400 new on amazon, $200 sounds unlikely because it's still got a reasonably good SoC with the Snapdragon 835 and it now has Android Pie.

*SD810, my bad
I have a $150 Zenfone Max Pro M1, it's absolutely amazing and much faster than my 2 year old Xperia XZ. Much better battery life, nothing lags, my apps don't crash, everything's solid. Don't buy an Xperia, they are shit value.

I went from the Z3C to XZ1 compact and overall it's been a good upgrade since it actually got updates.

$200 max guys

Nokia 6.1?

why is z5 shilled on every smartphone thread? Is there a sonycuck employee here?

>hand reactor
>plastic lense
>shitty build quality
>screen pops out(because of heat)

Pros:
- sd card expansion
- quad dac
- not shit camera
- removable battery
- its like $150 used

Cons
-muh bootloop
- >lg
- meh screen
- rom support is weird

Breddy gud phone imo

Attached: bigboss.jpg (1363x903, 368K)

>meh screen
I wish I'd done more research into the V20 before I bought it because god, the screen is just disappointing. Great phone otherwise, got a big-ass Powerbear battery in it and it lasts days with moderate use.

It's actually pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-184644.png (1080x2160, 359K)

Xiaomeme Not 7
Xiaomeme Meme A2
Samson Meme20

Sony Xperia XA2

MI A2 lite
Buy it from a local seller to get longer warranty

iPhone SE $65 bucks are Walmart

Or at least they were last month.

I use an iPhone 6s. I’m not a big apple fan but used iPhones are reliable and have a good camera.

A2 is better. Also why is Google so stupid. I meant giraffe!

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-192210.png (1080x2160, 273K)

You can get a v30 with $200 though

Attached: 1534524594678.png (1261x362, 255K)

Did you mean a z3 ? Cause a z5 is two generation over a S4. And it beats it to the ground in every fashion.
Also everything below the S8 is fucking ugly whereas Sony phone keeps a design that don't fade two years afterward.

t. Sony Xperia SP and Sony Z3 Compact owner

Wait for the Redmi Note 7.