I fucking hate mathematicans and computer scientists so goddamn much:

I fucking hate mathematicans and computer scientists so goddamn much:

- Name everything after ourself because we have small dicks and make it hard as fuck to remember which algorithm did what again
- Only use single letters even inside code because fuck readability
- Think code golfing makes you cool
- Use ridicoulous symbols constructs to describe algorithms instead of just using fucking words
- If something is theoretically possible it is not worth thinking about
- Only work for the state because our (((field))) isn't worth anything
- Make our shit look way more complicated and brilliant than it actually is
- Fucking SUE people if they don't credit us for using our algorithms that a 10 year old could have come up with and that were developed on the public payroll
- Think we are security experts because we know how encryption works

Theoretical Informatics are a cancer and haven't produced anything usefull since the 70s. They can all go to hell.

Attached: lookidrewcircles.jpg (770x370, 54K)

are you one of those butthurt journalists who got triggered on twitter?

you know theres a difference betwen computer scientsts and actual programmers, right?

t.journalist

Half of your post is brainlet talk, the other half is valid. So you're a half-brainlet

which half?

I'll agree on the naming of algorithms. Names should be as self-describing as possible.

old math is ok
but CS is scam and haven't produced anything usefull at all

Was there done that... Computability and discrete maths really are as memetic as you can think, but complexity theory is interesting if you intend to code algorithms, it can make a huge different if you're aware of the limits in the field so you don't lose your time trying to find a linear-complexity sort algorithm.

One is based the the other is pajeet

whats the reason to hate mathematicians?
just hate the computer scientists, they deserve it

only one of them is employed lol

I should have specified mathematicans in computer science, since they are technically different

That's a nice computer and operating system you used to type out this autism user. I wonder who made that for you?

Too stupid to make a useful contribution to science, posts rant on Jow Forums. Good going eh OP?

Actually write some C. I don't have time for your Java/Python thisIsAVariable cancer. If you don't know that 'i' is an iterator, or can't figure out 'c' is a temporary counter and maybe 'p' and 'buf' are temporary pointers, you shouldn't be near computers.

Step away from the keyboard user.

how to fastest sort 4 items?
limits to infinity uselees in real live

Either t.journalist or pajeet JS developer who needs a 20MB framework to load an image. Either way, I'm glad you didn't write the SMP scheduling algorithm in my phone's kernel or we'd probably have a race condition before I finish typing this. Why don't you crawl back into your little webdev sweatshop?

when published they are un-named. they get their names from being so often cited with the original author as a source that they become named after them.

Code golf is fun

FUN!!!!!

>'i' is an iterator
holy shit that makes so much sense. i just used it because all the example code used it