Are these things safe? why are they being pushed over cigarettes? Can you smoke them without the nicotine...

Are these things safe? why are they being pushed over cigarettes? Can you smoke them without the nicotine? Like can you smoke flavors or water vapor?

Attached: tesla_sparrow_starter_kit.png (600x600, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2018/02/23/e-cigarettes-toxic-metals-lead-arsenic/
jhsph.edu/.../study-lead-and-other-toxic-metals-found-in-e-cigarette-vapo...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck cares? Robot dick sucker.

Pretty safe. I have one. Just buy quality e-juice. Not cheap Chinese ones.

safer but i am dubious over the e-liquid contents

some are better but there haven’t been enough studies on long-term vaping. obviously breathing only air is always healthier.

They don`t smell like industrial waste, like cigs, when I pass their users on the street.
They are fine in my book.

They are stupid just like smoking is stupid.

I doubt its safer to inhale chink chemical vapor then smoke from organic materials.

Enjoy tobacco like a real man. Get a pipe or get into cigars.

I'm not somebody who is qualified to say whether or not they are better for you than tobacco objectively (although google it and you'll find people who are and say exactly that), but they feel a lot healthier. Vaping doesn't give me any sort of constricted feeling on my chest or make me wheeze, which for tobacco is the result of tar lining your lungs and making it sticky.

You vape a liquid which can contain nicotine or not, it's up to you. I'm vaping double drip which comes with an optional nicotine shot you can put in the bottle.

You can find just about any flavour you can think of.

Attached: 1542047901373.jpg (600x337, 69K)

I smoke pure nicotine e liquid, 1 hit is like smoking 5 cigs in a row.

ouh my hear

Attached: vaper.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Tesla is a good brand. buy WYE 85W

They are dirty cheap to produce but people will spend big bux on them because they are a trend. Like pogs.

regulated mods are safe, but you still need to learn battery care

they were trying to scare people with battery's popping but I remember storys coming out about gameboy rechargeable batters causing injury's

mechanical mods don't have a chip and just circulate the current through the tube, so if you don't know ohm's law or build a coil incorrectly you fuck up the battery

If you want to use one to get off cigs I came off 30 a day over night 4 years ago

Its just a way to make free nicotina generations return to it

NO

stop wasting your time money and health on this nonsense

get a juul. the battery brick mods are for tetards and have already started their decline in coolness.
juuls are smaller, address the nicotine urge, and most importantly, dont stink up the entire block.
the big thing for me was that i really did not like filling my entire lings with the fuckin fog, whereas the small juuls are like a normal cigarette hit. you fill your mouth, and inhale that small amount.

battery bricks are gonna fuck themselves over 10x from deep inhaling so much shit.

just roll a juup if you must. pod system is best system.

Started last week to give up weed, it's chill ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20181124_133838472.jpg (3072x4096, 2.8M)

Its safe fren
Just don't go extreme on the mods

Attached: cc52b55dac4fb1886f62b4406857c9055887a1f2.jpg (725x545, 65K)

t.juul sales man

do it give you the idea you suck a dick?

I switched from smoking cigarettes to using a juul. I feel significantly better and I coughed a ton of tar out of my lungs after stopping smoking so I'm pretty sure it was the correct health move. My looks have also noticeably improved, I used to have dark bags under my eyes and that's gone away. I have harder erections too so overall A+ in my book.

Inhaling anything except air isn't 'safe'. These are designed for people who are trying to quit.

you are the type of person you can't eat a hotdog around because you imagine them as penis's and feel the need to constantly point it out

Snuff is the best. 100% organic. Doesn't fill your lungs with tar. Cheaper than smoking or vaping.

Attached: snuff.jpg (2496x1664, 1.64M)

its not water vapor but it is a vapor. E juice is a mixture of: Two glycerines, nicotine and flavoring. Its much safer than a cigarette but at the same time still bad for you because it isnt air.

I finally caved and bought one because I started smoking cigs again. Havent smoked a cigarette in 3 weeks.

>cheaper
Not in the long term. Nothing is cheaper than juice

why all the electrical info aside from the batteries display in top right

Btw I have an iStick Pico for a battery and a Nautilus Mini for the tank. Really slick and cheap

I think pg is what hospitals mix with antiseptic and pump through air con and vg is whats used in fog machines

thats why they say pg is better to carry nicotine and gives you the throat hit while vg gives you the nice smoke feeling

Idk if their safe. The batteries are dangerous I actually had one explode in my pocket. I had to get skin grafts and shit it was bad. But sports my fault doe not carrying it correctly (in a case or in the mod) but as far as vaping goes I used to get really sick every winter when I smoked and since I smoked inside my kids would get sick and the younger ones would get rsv. So after seeing all the negative effects of it I decided to try vaping. The kids stopped getting lung infections. When I get a cold I dont feel as sick now, I can run longer,I can smell smells I used to not be able to smell. over all yeah I'd say its healthier

This
I’d only spend 50 dollars a month on juice

OP fuck every reply and take my word on it. Get a juul.

Super big vapes will blow massive clouds but youll start developing a pool of water in your lungs over time.

The juul is small, sleek, and wont pool up your lungs because the vapor is very thin.

Just dont lose it. It hides in your pocket.

each tanks wick and coil a different limit of power they can take, adujsting the wattage Compensates for that. Readout below that is wata converted into amps ohms and volts. Below that is a timer for your hit.

Juuls will murder your brain with their ridiculous nicotine doses.

ohm's for coil
wattage to coil
chip temp
puff count
what mode its in, does it shut of or does it ramp down for longer hit keeping it cool

snuff is the way there was lots on sale this weekend online

Ill take one over cigarettes. I dont stink, i dont cough all the time.

Are they safe? who the fuck knows. Im pretty sure our lungs weren't meant to have anything other than air in them.

That's alien right? That thing is built like a tank.

I'm currently into squonk now.

/kkk/ box eternally BTFO tobacco jews

Attached: 6516C051-7148-493E-95BB-A0862B4D99CA.png (750x1334, 1.97M)

Numbers don't lie.

those things are more elaborate than i thought

Attached: IMG_1923.png (419x281, 77K)

Are they safe? Probably...not? No one really knows yet, but considering it's just vapor without the additives of a cigarette I'd imagine it's not even a tenth as harmful and despite the propaganda it's not like even cigarettes kill everyone that smokes them. So I doubt there is really going to be any noticeable long term health effects from vapes like for cigarettes. Also yes you don't need to have nicotine in the liquid, they sell basically every flavor without nicotine. That being said, if you don't smoke, why start? Even if it's just vaping that's still money spent on nothing and a possible health risk even though it's doubtful there is one.

>there's a puff tally on my cigarette

isnt technology wondefful?

100% of people who get air in their lungs will die at some point in their life

It’s just a way for them to get children addicted to smoking

Vapour seems to be a lot better for lungs than smoke. At least here the doctors that treat terminally ill lung patients who can't kick the habit of smoking try to get them to vaping instead and they report immediate and drastic health improvements.

You have no idea. Bought one last weekend, stayed in the shop for 30 minutes while the chick was explaining everything to me, at the end, I was like : "Please just lemme get my thing and leave."

I think it's the next best thing to quitting cigarettes, sans going cold turkey. I've been using a Juul for a couple of months now, and this is the longest I have been from touching a cigarette. My breathing has improved, stamina has improved ,and I can actually jog without looking like I'm dying after 5 minutes.

Welp, the main ingredient used to carry the Nicotine, is the same ingredient used in hospitals to carry medication, so over all a better alternative to the tobacco.

Attached: 1521141236739.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

>Are these things safe?
No. Smaller particle size and hotter temperatures mean the smoke particles penetrate deeper into your aveoli in your lungs and carry more heat to scare them deep inside. Most people who use these will die younger than people who smoke cigarrettes every day.

Attached: 1437910565042.jpg (320x212, 16K)

>and since I smoked inside my kids would get sick
you degenerate piece of shit you need to end yourself

There’s a YouTube series where a guy uses a vacuum chamber to smoke, vape, and weed.
Decide for yourself.

So it took sucking a robot cock full of vapor to get you to quit, but not your fuking kids coughing up a lung?

You're a real son of a bitch you know that?

Anons, a small tin will cost you a few dollars and last a week or more. The nicotine hit is very strong and immediate, so you don't have to take a lot. Someone who spends $50 on juice could probably get the same effect from $20 of snuff.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I've been using it daily for like 5 years. Surely has saved my life. The only problem with it is that it's so cheap and has no side effects so you end up doing it 24/7.

Over time I've cut down to next-to-no-nicotine (2-3mg) and next to no flavour.

Working at the university as a teacher and researcher, and I actually see those guys. Take it from me, only one out of twenty actually wears a fedora (a trilby actually). But the rest wear meme clothes that puts them into the same equivalence class as fedoras. One of those that I saw had actually a 20 inch plush My Little Pony under his arm. Not kidding!

It's safer to just not smoke

Pretty sure the opposite is true re: particle size.

You can just mix down a nicotine shot to 3mg and use it as a mouth spray, that's cheaper than anything or just drink a few drops liquid now and then.

did they not teach you about ohm's law at school?

Attached: 1533306348127.png (739x568, 44K)

Popcorn lungs. Look that up.

that chemical is banned under tpd and microwave popcorn factorys have to wear masks

nothing to do with vaping and more to do with shady ejuice sellers

mm this

I just prefer it to smoking. You can get some good nic hits off of some good liquids.

This
I used smoke real tobacco but I quit because it was time
I didn't switch to the electric dick because I'm not gay
So now I just drink more

Attached: mass-shooting-victims-mom-just-wants-gun-control.jpg (2000x1333, 257K)

I started vaping because cigarettes were stinking up my car and clothing. Plus cigarettes are at over 10 bucks a pack in my city.

you sound like someone who wears malmart clothes because clothes shops are 'gay'

keep telling everyone on how you are not gay for doing x, makes you look super straight

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

>ctrl + f Juul
>9 results found
Shills are out in full force today. Answer me this, What would be the difference from me using a juul to me making my own high nicotine salt juice and just vaping at a lower wattage with smaller coils? same shit right?

just as expensive as cigarettes, rots your gum and gives you throat and stomach cancer

But user, I'm not gay
Unfortunately on this board full of the gays you have to announce your straight
How long you been here?
And I only wear Walmart socks and cheap wrist watches

Attached: tumblr_na5k4yVhqE1rx1xowo1_1280.jpg (960x820, 103K)

>Are these things safe?
Not completely but a government study in the UK estimates they are 95% safer than cigarettes.
>why are they being pushed over cigarettes?
Companies looking to make money I guess, why else?
>Can you smoke them without the nicotine?
Yes

I have a juul and they suck if you're used to a normal vape. Battery life is especially bad. The only positive is they use nicotine salts so it feels more like smoke when you hit them.

Don’t do it, OP. I was a non smoker that tried it just to try it and it dries your mouth and throat out really bad. There’s no way it isn’t harmful in some way. Sure it might be less harmful that cigarettes but it isn’t harmless.

it's part of the stuff i forgot

Attached: IMG_2859.png (720x644, 31K)

Yeah, you can make your own juice, it’s way cheaper, just use good ingredients. There’s a million tutorials out there, just keep the concentrated nicotine away from anything you care about(cats/dogs/kids) shit will kill them if they get into it.

Just smok cigars you sissyninnies.
>muh joose
>muh robot dick
>blow clouds brehhh
Bunch of fags.

The only difference is that they're convenient and you can't get an MTL RTA setup the same size. Other than that they're no different from other pod system I think I heard the CEO is a kikes tho

Probably safer than cigarettes. Helped me quit.

I used Copenhagen, Skoal and Grizzly for years. There are many things to consider and the vape wins for me.

Snuff sucks you silly faggot

I used a vape to quit smoking. Oddly enough it just didn't feel as addicting as cigarettes.

Yea it's super well made for the price I've dropped it a few times and it's fine

I really never understood the hate for vapes. So far they've proven to be healthier than cigarettes or any other type of tobacco product. The few studies that did show they released carcinogens were shown to actually be burning the shit and testing it under completely unrealistic conditions.

Then, when diacatoyl or whatever the fuck was found in some liquids, they just removed it and replaced it with other flavors, even though the concentrations needed to create any sort of negative effect were 1000s of times more than what you would consume in a vape.

There is no waste, since there is no cigarette butt to dispose of when you're done. They smell way better to people you pass by in the street. The batteries last forever. They're cheaper. You have a nearly limitless flavor selection.

I could go on.

Attached: 1515244113435.jpg (718x512, 34K)

Unfortunately the culture with them is terrible. It'll get better when the design improves. At the moment they're too complex but there will be a iPhone of the ecig world that "just works".

Upsides
Less bad breath
Less damage on lungs
Less likely to develop bronchitis during winter
Less damage to gums
Consistent nicotine levels
No lingering odor on clothes and rooms
You can buy American for quality parts and juice

Downsides
Unknown if long term damage
Look like a fag
No giving a light to cuties or having them bum a smoke

I would say it is proof that the free market can solve a problem hence why the democrats want to kill it.

Attached: flasher-ikedick2.jpg (480x464, 33K)

I just quit vaping after 3 years of using them all the time. I cant make any claims about health effects but what I can say anecdotally is that the quality of my breathing has improved dramatically since I quit. It has only been about 3 weeks since I quit but when I lift weights or do cardio im not nearly as winded or out of breath as I used to be when I vaped. My blood pressure has also been alot better too even when accounting for withdrawl symptoms. If your not addicted to cigs then dont vape, you just end up looking like a faggot.

edgy one mate

They're safer than cigarettes and yes you don't have to vape with nicotene

Enter the Juul my guy.

this. healthy? no. compared to smoking? yes.

E-cig vapor tested positive for arsenic, lead, and other toxic metals
mashable.com/2018/02/23/e-cigarettes-toxic-metals-lead-arsenic/
Feb 23, 2018 - A new study has found that vaping may be exposing e-cigarette users to harmful toxins and carcinogens, like lead, chromium, and even arsenic ...

Study: Lead and Other Toxic Metals Found in E-Cigarette 'Vapors ...
jhsph.edu/.../study-lead-and-other-toxic-metals-found-in-e-cigarette-vapo...
Feb 21, 2018 - Significant amounts of toxic metals, including lead, leak from some ... Vaping, the practice of inhaling this aerosol as if it were cigarette smoke, .

they're 100% sa-

>since I smoked inside my kids would get sick and the younger ones would get rsv
Fucking kys yourself

Attached: 1532177986375.png (500x385, 82K)

>Use one to stop smoking
>It works
>Still total nicotine fiend
>Doesn't really matter though because nicotine itself does nothing more than keep you awake and suppress hunger
>It's the (((additives))) that unironically make smoking so dangerous
>But now I have no other substitute to replace the vape with so I use it constantly
>Then I remember seeing all of these stories about people getting holes burnt through their lungs with them (I'm not really sure how either, but there's been more than a couple)
>Started to develop a pain on my left side, somewhere between nipple and armpit
>Had it for weeks
>Can't tell if it's trapped wind or not or some kind of pulled muscle
>Either way, if I smoke a cigarette now I start coughing, feel dizzy, get phlegm, my heart palpitates and generally feel like I'm having a panic attack
>But I don't get that with the vape

I hate using it outside though and try not to because I don't want to look like a total cunt. My plan had always been to us Xmg strength until I had stopped smoking, then Ymg, then Zmg, to the point of where there's 0mg.
Surprisingly, what I found to work really when I didn't have any meme juice left was, cutting a McDonald's straw to about the size of a normal cigarette and using that. Obviously you're just breathing in air, but if you're occupied with something then you don't really notice the difference. You can easily keep it in your mouth handsfree and toke it like you would a cigarette, something you can't do with a vape. Most of it is muscle memory, putting your hand to and from your mouth etc, you simply get used to doing it, that's why a lot of people will eat bags of crisps, because it has the same to and from motion as smoking, but because you can eat a bag of crisps in about the same time as you can smoke a cigarette, it works as a good substitute.

They're better than cigs in every way. All the hate they get is based on lies from big tobacco.

Douche flutes make you look retarded.

Why don't big tobacco make their own branded e-liquid? I'm guessing people quitting would prefer to use stuff from their own favorite brand or flavor of tobacco instead of meme pink punk rock logo bottles from china.

I buy 50 strength juice, stronger than fuck, but I'm not vaping nearly as much of it as people vape their low strength. (most people hit 6 I think). Saves a ton of money, and if you need a big nic buzz you can rip it.

Its oil that has been heated by metal of course it’s bad for you.

You're a capitalist. Why compete in a rising market when you can impose legislation to create equal footing.