At what age did you finish your CS degree Jow Forums?

At what age did you finish your CS degree Jow Forums?

Asking for a friend

Attached: 43EC94F1-99FC-42A8-9A70-F1D550EF718F.jpg (960x698, 84K)

I'm 24, started at 20, still didn't graduate

Attached: 1536422325860.png (518x622, 135K)

I didn't.

JANNIES IFFY UH
user GOT THE STIFFY UH

I got my CS minor when I was 24

I'm 27 and just started mine. Years of working for Apple Support has killed my motivation to live, so I'm getting into a real tech job.

Iktf

If I fail a single class this semester it’s over for me.

Attached: B1B700F9-2369-4614-9D17-0AB5445A3EAB.png (954x776, 740K)

took me 5 semesters

I'm in my 5th semester right now. If I learn decently the next 6 weeks and pass my 5 exams I might have my bachelor in autumn.

I graduated with masters in computing (not comp sci) aged 25. My UG major was philosophy. I now work as a Django dev.

Attached: 1438986038677.jpg (545x365, 49K)

26, started school full time when I was 23, had previous credits from fucking around with the occasional courses while in the military.

I got MA in English at the age of 24.

Just started working on my development req at 29.

4real? actual grad or undergrad?

I am just starting now, but already have GEs.
24, but female. People keep telling me that I'll get a job despite my age because of my vagina. Hopefully its true, but I'll still work hard! I want to make a lot of different things. Can't wait to make some tranny gal pals.

Attached: wp2303984.png (1080x1920, 398K)

I was 18 when i started, got my masters after 5 years so 23 or something. I didnt fail any exams so i graduated on time

i will when ill be 39

I dropped out at 22, now I'm a neet.

22, never got one, but I have a bachelor's in corporate finance and just do job incorporating my python scripts in the process. I'm also working on some personal projects. Maybe I'll get one when I'm bored.

Hello Aili

whos Aili? That is not my name.

20. Could've been earlier if courses weren't offered only during specific terms.

bachelors of course

Hey me too!

Going to finish in December having just turned 24

Dropped out and became a sysadmin desu

Question: How many of you code your homework assignments from scratch? I don’t think I’ve ever completed an assignment with out revising copied stolen code. I’m doing TMC for object oriented java right now and I’m hoping learning every thing over will give me the right intuition to really code.

Where are you even getting your stolen code from?

To answer the question, no, I never stole any code. I really enjoyed most of my programming assignments.

I got my bachelor's degree at 22. It would have been 21 but I basically failed my final year because I lost the motivation to do anything and I ended up having to repeat the year and walked out with a shit grade due to my marks being capped.

Chegg and github. Profs are lazy and use same assignments each year. I’m genuinely going to try and not copy any of my homework this semester.

Started at 18, finished at 23.

I took a few easy semesters (like only taking 2 classes) and I did fuck up a class a few times. So that's my excuse.

Dropped out at 23 here.

No one told me your supposed to take summer classes and I hated school so it took me an extra year.

Got a few 50-55% because I couldn't bother with studying and would rather kill myself at the time.

I always assumed summer classes were for retakes. People take them to stay on track? That’s news to me too.

Lol look at these boomers.
I finished when I was 20.

good on ya

24. Get a associates, then move on. University is a fucking joke.

Nice but that sounds insane. how many credits a semester did you take?

Started at 19, finished at 24. Still I don't get a job.

Lying faggot. Unless you took 8 classes a semester or something lmao.

Stay mad

Started uni a bit late. Will be graduating when I'm 29 of I take my military service years into account.

36, but I spent my 20's as a professional musician

Attached: 1424572191613.jpg (460x686, 55K)

What kind of musician and on what scale?

Never went to the Jew Training Camp.

C minor

Attached: crow_man.jpg (1944x2592, 210K)

わたしも。Except, not professional and quit music scene a bit earlier. and spent some time in other countries.

Never started.

Last exam is the day before my 25th birthday
I walk 3 days later.
So, 24 or 25, dealer's choice

23, should have been 22, but University being a gaggle of scammers and all...

Just sent in my application for transfering to CS and I'm 21 so I'll probably finish at 24--25.
It may be a bit late but I went from full-blown neet playing Runescape all day to now studying regularly and working on personal project.
Still got a lot to work on but ye.

Finally another apple support slave. I hate my tier 2 position... I feel so dumb compared to most with help desk experience.

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Started @ 17, finished @ 20. Vanderbilt University

Also I'm 23 and finally enrolled in Aug so far I'm in a theory course on "pseudo code." wondering when illl actually do something

Normal amounts. No more than 15.I went in to college with something like 45 credits.

you never finish

you just stop caring at some point

Tits or gtfo

>chegg
Same here. It's annoying as fuck but I'm in my fourth year and it's been there from the start. I've performed fine on exams up until this point so why program from scratch? Yes, I know the advantages obviously, but I don't have a problem looking at a program or function and understanding how it works, then replicating it on my own.

Lazy professors will encourage lazy students.

drop out ASAP

CS is a useless degree.

BSc at 23, then MSc at 25

bob and vegana

Proud of you user, taking strides to better your self.

but i only have 1 more semester...

Haha you are fucked, 99% of your future coworkers will be autistic men who get all weird and anoying around w*men.

Also, post feet pls

22 but I work in IT now