This frightens Jow Forums

>this frightens Jow Forums

Boo!

Attached: 100417-google-home-mini7347.jpg (830x467, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjoernkarmann.dk/project_alias
github.com/bjoernkarmann/project_alias
bjoernkarmann.dk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/lightoff_alias.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's no different from the phone in your pocket

Based

I still don't understand the point of these things.

Attached: 1528003139838.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Say you were edging but suddenly you feel the need to nut, but the lights are on. You don't really want to get up now because you're about to nut, so just ask Google to turn the lights off for you.

Attached: 1548376002253.jpg (786x753, 233K)

Hands free home addition, can handle basic tasks like setting a timer or looking something up or checking the weather or getting news headlines when you can't use your phone.
Handy when you're getting ready to leave in the morning, busy cooking, doing dish washing, etc.

There's also just fucking around with it like asking it what its favourite Pokémon is, telling it to self-destruct, beam you up, asking what the rules of fight club are, asking it if it farted, who to call when there's something spooky in the neighbourhood, etc.

You don't nut with the lights on?

so there is no point at all

I can't nut with the lights on

Attached: 7447e5b0-6d1a-4391-c31f-35cadf537827.png (1258x1205, 857K)

So you won't feel lonely. You can talk about all your problems and the friendly CIA man monitoring you will be able to understand your woes.

I got one for christmas from my brother and I have mine in the bathroom. I pretty much just use it as a bluetooth speaker

>leds covered up by enclosure
TRIGGGEREERED

>can't nut with the lights on
Want to fug your boipucci

and why do you (or fucking anyone for that matter) need a bluetooth speaker in the fucking bathroom? Can you just shit in peace, or do you need Beethoven's 5th, tempo adjusted for optimal bowel movement?

I use mine every day when I wake up or do dishes or cook
>hey google
>play mr blue sky so I don't want to kill myself
>set a timer so I don't burn the apt down
>play chapo trap house on yt

even helps convert tbsp to cups and shit like that

I use the Bezos home listening device instead of the Pajeet home listening device. I use it for a few things:
>turning off lights when I get in bed
>play music to wake me up
>turn lights on gradually in the morning to wake me up
>ask the time when I'm getting ready for work
>ask for weather when getting ready for work
>can set reminders instead of relying on feckless humans
Really has increased my life productivity a decent amount.

you sound very lonely

At some point people will stuff internet-of-things pipes up their asses to get their shit flushed automatically because they became that lazy.

Attached: disdain_for_apples.png (279x232, 71K)

bjoernkarmann.dk/project_alias
github.com/bjoernkarmann/project_alias

Attached: file.png (1012x675, 539K)

Does it work on the dots though?

not really. they already have my voice print because I had a google phone number and use that 411 service. still wont use it

nah that doesn't frighten me.

snippety snab :DDD

Attached: serveimage.jpg (319x158, 7K)

probably has an internal battery

I bet you use the fingerprint scanner too, sheep

I have over 70 of these I botted from spotify a few months back. That's even after giving everyone i know one for christmas.

Anyone have any idea what to do with so many of these things? I'd sell them on ebay but people are letting them go for stupidly low prices. Might as well just keep them at that point.

my mom gave me one for chistmas and made me set it up even after protesting to her that it will do nothing but send my data to google. After witnessing it's useless for about a month I plan to destroy it and send her a video of me destroying it to her.

Attached: nagatoroehehe.jpg (266x325, 25K)

bjoernkarmann.dk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/lightoff_alias.gif

HERMAN

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Fucking retarded. This is not the point, the point is that it can activate itself and listen it.
This is no different than a Pi with Alexa and a custom wake word program, at least on the Pi the Alexa client can't get microphone access without the wakeword agent granting it.

Music for when you're in the shower? People have installed radios in bathrooms for ages...

Autist

I got an Echo Show for free. They're not really useful. I feel like the Google Home with a screen would be a little nicer since I could at least use Youtube conveniently (as opposed to opening it via Firefox). I really can't find any other reason to use it other than it having a pretty decent speaker.

learn to read. This disables the auto activate functionality and you control when it actually activates.