Why do people do this?

why do people do this?

Attached: 1487057909422.jpg (1018x1134, 200K)

She's beautiful.

Attached: potato.webm (1280x720, 664K)

to give her some self esteem

but she must know she's hideous. why lie to her?

i'd gas that

This. I'd just be insulted if I looked like that and people constantly lied to my face.

>but she must know she's hideous. why lie to her?
to give her some self esteem
:^)

Because women

they think it's nice but it's actually condescending, i hope that pigfaced monstrosity kills everyone who called her beautiful

Attached: 2018-02-01-image-4.jpg (1100x633, 228K)

That man is a psychopath, he's completely suppressing his dark side by acting the opposite ie looking incredibly happy. He will probably beat his gf in fits of insane rage.

Because people are nice and they want other people to feel happy. This is one of the reasons people talk about an ethnostate, a place where people cooperate, help each other out and handle each other with kindness.

People who look like that know that they're being lied to but they don't care because it's even worse if no one pays any attention to them like how it is for the vast majority of average-ugly spectrum adults

That's one of the most beautiful orcs i've seen, desu

its just to tell her that its alright and inner beauty is what makes people beautiful and worthy of love

>that pigfaced monstrosity
Uh yeah dude, except she's beautiful. I read it online.

that's bullshit and she and everyone else knows it. she looks fucking horrible

these things are constantly greeted by disgusted humans, he's trying to pretend they aren't ugly to be more friendly

beside if you where her would you go on?

true, the worst involved are whoever uploaded that shit to the internet. people are fucking monsters, why would you let your creatura be exposed to the internet. let her family keep her insulated and happy, exposing her to the world is cruel.
thanks i just choked on coffee

that is his gf

This guy is fucking terrifying. How many chopped up bodies is he hiding in his basement

Attached: 1542153816686.png (796x1060, 407K)

full sized adult bodies or bizarro literal cripplechans?

The truth is women are mean as fuck. They know shes not beautiful. They are only doing this to make themselves feel better while virtue signalling. It is completely a selfish act.

Attached: 1542170946498.png (898x790, 279K)

Leave her alone.

100% true

Thanks for stating the obvious you retard. But it does make her feel better so people keep doing it. Better to have a sliver of doubt that "maybe i am pretty" then to be delegated to pol-level autistic screeches and insults that would no doubt lead her to suicide.

Attached: 1485711744819.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Because they don't just view her as a physical deformity, they also think she's a retard who needs her hand held.

Narcissistic women being evil.
Shocking for those who don't pay attention apparently.

M O G G E D

Or they could give her some money to fix that hideous face instead

He likes the ones with extra holes.

>people
Virtue signaling women are not people, they are exclusively NPCs

Honestly this its fucking sad

how do you know it makes her feel better? in the first comment she says "aww thanks but nah"

i'm sure she feels like shit everyday and why shouldn't she? honestly suicide might be a good choice for her

/thread

that visible gulp then push towards a smile

So they can feel good about themselves. It's the basis of most outrage culture these days.

caring of animals, even this girl would get a fullfilling job in a fascist world, and a free sterillzation.

true, women are using this uggo to virtue signal to their friends and egos without regard of consequences to the uggo.

>The fear in his eyes
Makes me feel bad

reddit general

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1090, 327K)

There is nothing wrong with being nice to disabled people, but overdoing it could cause more harm than good.

Shut the fuck up, you literal trash can

Beauty is subjective, but yeah, in that case they are clearly lying. Lame af

>Mfw my pig is better-looking than me.