Name a better fan maker

name a better fan maker.

Attached: 8104-9125517.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Noctua

Attached: V0M5_1_20180206829547242.jpg (640x480, 28K)

/thread

Big Ass Fans

Attached: baf.jpg (998x702, 182K)

try again take your consumerist shit out.

This is not a baby's first fan, we talking enterprise server grade fan here you hicks.

You meant hurricane simulator company?

Nidec Servo? They've got silence as well which isn't what you'd expect from a server fans maker.
On the consumer side I'd give a special exception to the NF-A12x25. This fan is anything but the usual consumer ripoff and actually made me respect Noctua.

Delta.
>120mm x 38mm
>just shy of 250 CFM
>3-pin based, up to 38w max usage.

Attached: DeltaFan.png (1246x332, 128K)

'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Noctua, is in fact, Noctua/industrialPPC, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Noctua plus industrialPPC.

/thread

Nexus

Delta was the standard fan of Sun servers, they're so loud you know right away when someone power on a Sun server even in a noisiest server farm.

>Overpriced Nocshit
No thanks.

yup, noisy but move a SHIT LOAD of air. I had my friend's father give me 2 Delta 120mm fans for free. I hooked it to a 5.25" fan controller and even turned way down they were moving like 90CFM.

>That video where they fill a bag in 8 seconds where all other fans take 30-40 seconds.

never saw it but that sounds sick. I'd love to see Delta make a come back and start making consumer fans with PWM.

Majority Asian who still values performance/price over aesthetics and branding prefers Delta, heck even shitty coolermaster is price/perf. The only problem western people are cucked to use pricey stuff because the cheap and powerful stuff is so far out of reach and learning chinko language isn't easy.

P.S I'm non-mainland chinko

>Noctua

Attached: 1516077008900.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>case cooler
more apt a name than fan

I'm like that with Be Quiet! Everyone and their mother screams about Noctua buy I've never had an issue with BQ! stuff.

Delta has always been so overkill it's hilarious. They're the only fan I'd even consider getting 120mm metal grilles over so I don't accidentally cut off a finger.

Attached: 1519164303148.gif (268x269, 233K)

>industrial application fans
>consumerist

good job mong, you probably hate them because they're popular

hope that thing doesn't fall

The only noctua fan worth getting is the af12x25. Their older fans aren't particularly good yet they cost way too much.

wear closed back headphones dumb dumb mine block out 25db and are super cheap non active ones. while playing a game which is when fans will ramp up I wont hear shit. who cares about other people ill be a 6ghz and clocking a 450$ gpu to 700$ gpu level.

Rolls bitches.

Attached: 1E8F06BC-0F29-478B-9A04-3DC6559E1266.jpg (1432x1048, 307K)

>Noctua
Babby. Nidec is the masterrace

The blades are thin aluminum, making the fan fairly light. BAF produces impressive fans.

BeQuiet

Attached: be_quiet_bl065_silent_wings_3_140mm_1396092.jpg (2000x2000, 341K)

>you need a separate psu just to run your housefire fans
These industrial fans are not for home use, unless you're fine with losing your hearing.

I nominate:
Noctua - for component cooling
BeQuiet - for case cooling

Make me

I think something is wrong with that idol. One of her eyes does not match the other.

That's literally what I do. Don't want any fingers getting lopped off by these.

>unless you're fine with losing your hearing.
You obviously don't run them at 100% 24/7. Even under load I don't need 100% power.

Attached: IMG_1411.jpg (3024x4032, 2.35M)

>thin aluminum
Perfect for beheading

got enough ram nigga

lmao
>all those people spending money on fans
and there I am, usually just sourcing the fans from scrap computers

...JUST

Attached: 123751487154.jpg (406x551, 102K)

Industrial grade low speed high volume fans for the win. These are seriously the industry standard on fans. I pity those who have yet to experience a big ass fan.

Holy shit ever heard of cable combs? Get some

That high frequency whine tho.

This. Gentle Typhoons have dual ball bearing whine at low RPMs which ruins an otherwise amazing fan.

Nevermind, didn't read the former post in its entirety and it's about humongous fans.

Whine? From 'Big ass fans' brand fans? Dude I've worked in several places that used big ass and I've never heard such a thing. I think you must be confused.

Big ass is an awesome company!

It actually was probably another company but too late to delete my post.
PWM of the gigantic fan at a Walmart, sounded like a cheap cordless drill at quarter-trigger.

Loud, but powerful:
>lamptron
>Delta Electronics
High cfm, cheap, quiet:
>Whoever makes fans for bitfeenix
Not the highest cfm, not always the quitest, never the cheapest, but can't really go wrong:
>Noctua

They're noisy, and so powerful that they shake everything, but they are powerful, and shake everything. The sound isn't high pitched, so it's pretty liveable.
People used to mod them to make them quiter.

Nothing wrong with that, just a different philosophy.

Yeah that's standard. At work someone thought it was smart to add bafs under fluorescent lighting where we need a lift to switch them...

I'm a big metal fan.

If you mean color, then it's not so strange.