What is the best Android browser?

What is the best Android browser?

Attached: acr.browser.lightning.96.png (192x192, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs/releases/tag/1.0.74
github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fennec, next!

Der beste Webbrowser ist Feuerfuchs Klar, in Ordnung?

>Mozilla

No thanks.

Bromite

Chrome

Kiwi

This

Samsung Internet
Many choices for adblock extensions, there are quick scroll bars and a back to top button, the navigation buttons are at the bottom

Attached: 220px-Samsung_Internet_Logo.png (220x221, 14K)

Firefox, since you can install extensions.

>Scroll bar takes up 10% of width
>Shitty UI takes up 15% of height
>Scroll up button always there, overlaying your content

No fucking way. This is the worst browser by far and whoever designed that UI deserves to be fired.

Since Lightning is kinda ded, Firefox

>old logo
Upgrade lightning. Firefox is objectively the best browser

IceCat

Bromite Webview + Lightning on top

Yuzu Browser. Open source, extremely customizable.

How do I do this?

Firefox you retard.

Attached: 1550315030864.png (650x1013, 145K)

Firefox since it has ublock. Brave and Kiwi could be great but their adblock isn't as good.

Based

Attached: org.mozilla.fennec_fdroid.650110.png (192x192, 29K)

fpbp

best night mode ever
I wish there anything like this for desktop

>not using blockada
Ishiggydiggy

Using a proprietary browser in 2019

Attached: ccc.png (431x450, 321K)

It is the current logo, though. And Lightning didn't have any updates in a year.

based radiohead meme

based

Firefox Klar. I think it's the german version of focus with some settings changed.
Download from fdroid

>>Scroll bar takes up 10% of width
>>Shitty UI takes up 15% of height
>>Scroll up button always there, overlaying your content

???

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-132918_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 711K)

icecat

Brave, Obviously

Chrome

Firefox
>real adblock
>secure sync to desktop Firefox

Brave

kys

this

Brave

Yuzu, Via and Lightning, browsers with visual previews of tabs instead of tab bar or tab list are immediately discarded due to being unusable. Opera is close but wastes too much space in the tab bar to be usable.

Lightning is the fastest.

Imagine being triggered by five letters, stay mad mozz shill

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/

The only good answer

>To be fair looking at the commit where it got merged, it was for a pre-release beta build for Android and release notes specifically say
Do you even read about what you post?

bromite or kiwi browser.

You're actually defending it? Amazing.
This is the direction they are heading.

github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs/releases/tag/1.0.74
Do you even read about what you post? It's a development build for testing purposes, that code is not on the public brave builds

Firefox with extensions. I havent compared it with other browsers to see how fast it is, but im willing to sacrifice a little speed for a little more privacy + dark reader.

Naked browser used to be the best and was made by someone from Jow Forums. But it's abandoned now and every new webview (chrome) release breaks a feature.

This
the high contrast mode on the latest beta finally makes it the only worthwhile browser on AMOLED devices

Attached: Screenshot_20190217_210430.jpg (1080x1291, 272K)

Non-free addons is self-explanatory, just don't install them
Tracking is just the Mozilla health report, just disable it

Attached: 1516843448658.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Brave

This
Dark mode, Samsung pass integration, password/fingerprint locked private mode and adblock support OOTB

Yuzu browser
seriously

Been trying kiwi since thursday and its been pretty meh so far, downright awful in some areas. Dont understand why you guys keep shilling it so hard.

Brave for phone
Firefox for deskop

This is the best combo.

Naked Browser

You may not like it. But this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Puffin_Browser_Icon.png (316x316, 72K)

>peak performance
nope

Attached: nb.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Botnet

There are only 3 good browsers.

Brave, Bromite and Kiwi

>why yes, I use a free and open source UI for Chrome

>Brave
FUCK
OFF

>why yes, I use a free and open source UI for free and open source Bromite Webview

>complaints about botnet
>suggests 2 botnets
Hmmm.

Brave is open source.

I want to use Firefox but it's too slow and doesn't support sites like Chromium does.

Call me when Firefox catches up on Android.

Seriously? Where is the source?

Give me an example of a site that doesn't work on Firefox

Why must you post a loli while shilling a browser?

github

Can this crap even run flash? I mean server side javascript rendering sounds like a huge BBC in your ass but it's actually fantastic if you arn't an autistic Jow Forums fag who screams *muh botnet* every time an new SAAS comes out.

Puffin can do everything your desktop browser can because it's not limited to the V8 or Rhino or JavaScriptCore implementation available on your device. It just works, and it works well. Sure your data isn't secure and you have to trust the cloud provider but realistically they could fuck you if they wanted to.

Honestly as a product it's pretty great. I'm sure many people here would disagree because it can infringe on the privacy of it's users. But if you're invested into something like the apple or google ecosystem (like a real working professional) something like this isn't too big of a leap to the extent that other companies should really consider providing a service like this.

>Can this crap even run flash
who gives a shit about running flash

there are several very good reasons why it's almost completely phased out at this point

People think it's phased out because they're told it's phased out. In reality there still is no alternative to it.

Why would I want to rely on someones implementation of the thing rather then a standardized experience?

If you don't want a standard experience then why even have browsers in the first place. Why not have apps for everything?

github.com/brave/browser-android-tabs

Anything with advanced html5.

Lmaoing at ur life

Fennec right now, but it is shit. Fenix is shaping really nicely though, and if it still has add-on support it will easily destroy every other mobile browser out there.

This

Does anybody use Tenta?
I recently heard about it and it sounds interesting, but I'm skeptical.

Never heard of it. There's the source for the browser but who knows what they do on their servers, I'd avoid using their built-in vpn. Otherwise seems fine.

Opera

Firefox Focus is nice. No google play services bullshit at all

It's not, retard. You can compile the latest version yourself.

Seconded. Best performance and data savings. Who cares about BOTNET on a fucking phone anyways.

Attached: Logo.png (600x600, 142K)

Would you stop shilling this garbage, holy shit it's been fucking years, no one wants to run some piece of shit that looks like it's fresh out of android 2.3

Even if you shill hard enough to get someone to install it they are just gonna fucking uninstall it when they realize how shit it is and how stupid you are.

Chrome, Bromite if you are paranoid. Firefox is slow and buggy even after all these years.

>lightning aka just a UI for webview
why do you retards still fall for this, it weights a single digit MB for a reason