He doesnt have a fingerprint sensor for his desktop

>he doesnt have a fingerprint sensor for his desktop

Attached: 20190217071834.png (1395x645, 233K)

>BENIS

Attached: YnTnQ0fh_400x400.jpg (375x375, 21K)

/thread

I don't, for good cause.

>Implying I want my benisprint on the net.
/thread.
saged.

Could you also use this for logging into websites and 2FA?

fpbp

Much as I would like to have a convenient way to log into shit without remembering several passwords I don't think this is secure

fuck, how do I stop laughing now

You cannot use your fingerprint for authorisation, fa.m

you can, faggot.

BTW can anyone explain to me why fingerprints aren't a good system for this kinda shit for instance, in a private area?

I understand if someone steals your phone he can get around the whole fingerprint shit but if you do it on a desktop computer, unless you invite people regularly or have people breaking into your home because they know you have something they don't, isn't it more convenient?

>writes his password all over the device it's for.
>his password cannot ever be changed because it's a physical property of the owner.
You literally cannot, dumbfuck.

I don't really have the time to understand your gibberish, but yes you can use fingerprint for authorisation. I do this for like 2 years now.

it's OK, i understand Retard

what he's saying is that your PC will likely have fingerprints on it already, and that there is no way of changing your fingerprint like you can any other password. also he's a big baby homo clown who is sexually attracted to flowers

you can just format pc when you buy it second handed and all fingerprint data is gone..

fingerprints are non-revocable, well they are but you won't like how we would do it.

Fingerprints get left everywhere.

fingerprint is biometrical data unlike passwords

if your laptop gets seized they can legally use your fingerprint, but cant force you to give password (in most first world countries)

excuse me but what the fuck

I just bought this from amazon. Does it work with local account on windows? or I need microsoft shit to setup windows hello?

He doesn't mean your fingerprints are saved in the PC's memory, he means you leave your fingerprints all over every device you use, including your fingerprint-protected laptop - and someone with the time and the right equipment for it could read and falsify those.

Does it work with TPMs?

why would i want that

Attached: 1542942429810.png (600x450, 555K)

Once someone has physical access to your computer it's pretty much pwned anyway.

Was gonna ask this

If people are too stupid to understand password entropy then they deserve using something inherently insecure

>(in most first world countries)
True, that's why it's a bust in USA

Attached: fpbp.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

Right. This would be a perfect bit locker key, especially if they had a keychain option.

learn english, faggot
can != should