/iemg/ - in ear monitor general

IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Attached: Tin-T2-Pro-Earphone-IEM-Audiophile-Heaven-Review-Poster.jpg (1600x891, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/headphones/reviews/bose/soundsport-wireless
aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Need one with particularly good soundstage. I was about to pull the trigger on IT01s but heard they're too closed.
Anyone have pic related? Fiio f5

Attached: image.jpg (554x554, 46K)

What's your previous IEMs ? Budget ? What music do you listen to ?

> under 50 $
> EVROPA
> wired
> don't mind
> neutral, don't want anything over or under-prevalent
>past IEMs are shitty 20$ fnac ones and I once had some sennheisers for 50$ which were decent I guess but nothing special

Hey fellow frenchman. The closest thing you are gonna get to real neutral is either the tin audio T2 on sale at 20€ or the final audio E3000 at 50 bucks. The T2 is brighter while the final is darker. The final doesn't isolate at all though. The T2 has a replaceable cable while the final doesn't.

Default earphones that came out of the box with my phone.

anyone recommend some super comfortable earbuds for my tin t2's?

tried spinfits and comply, not impressed

I use these all the time. they're the best. Great buy. Wear them in the car, the mall, the grocery store, listening to books and shit. Best stuff.

Attached: file.png (355x355, 36K)

Unless they fix the abhorrent audio lag, I won't be touching a wireless anytime soon.

I experience no audio lag when using those.

rtings.com/headphones/reviews/bose/soundsport-wireless

Attached: {C6BB121A-297F-47C0-ADD4-EAD786498CA3}.png (411x305, 33K)

Thoughts on KZ AS10? Looks like it's one of the best iems for the price.

what's the bluetooth cable for the tin t2 called?

They sound great, best KZs to date
>But
While they sound great, their price causes them to lose their value compared to IEMs that are in the 80-120$ rage, since they're more expensive, but better enough to justify just going for the next level of IEM quality, instead of the AS10s weird transitional pricing

I'd recommend just getting something more expensive and less Chinese that aren't shures
Doesn't matter, any mmcx Bluetooth cable should be compatible

>mmcx
ah thank you

>under 50€
>europe
>wired
>no preference
>neutral-ish
>cx400's and a bunch of other sennheisers, hifiman re400, final audio heaven ii

I really just need a pair of decent earbuds to use with my pc to watch movies and shows, but I cant use my cans because they're open, and I dont like hearing shit and having others hear my shit
My last ones were my 2nd pair of hifiman's, fuck those, the left cable broke where it connects with the mic control after not even a month, and recently it just died
I couldnt have treated them better, they literally sit on a side wing of my desk, plugged, the only movement is me picking them up and putting them down, never even rolled them
I might just go for Sennheiser, they lasted a bit back when I treated them like shit, now they should last me a while
the one thing I didnt like about them was how little the actual earbud was

get Tin Audio T2

Attached: IMG_0164.jpg (2448x3264, 702K)

I think a more V shaped earphone would be more appropriate.

Vsonic GR07. The classic version with a detachable cable.

>Your Budget
$50
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
Wireless preferred, can live with wired.
Earbuds
>Sound signature
No clue what this means
>Past IEMs
Pic Related, skull candy active

I'm a plumber, and I use a jackhammer to dig all day so I need something that is really good with drowning out that rattle. Also something that sits in the ear snug would be ideal so they don't fall out. I listen to everything from Knocked Loose, to Death Grips (unironically), and even audio books sometimes.

I'm very inexperienced as you can tell by my current selection of headphones, help and scolding for my dimwittedness would be appreciated.

Attached: 205063420.jpg (1500x1500, 56K)

Attached: 352F57F3-7CE7-4531-98E9-28C070853714.jpg (3387x2070, 1.57M)

>Your Budget
40-ish euro
>Your Location
europe
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Prefer hanging due to wearing glasses.
>Sound signature
I don't know. I know that I really like my sennheiser hd555's and my VE monks. Those are the only references I have and I don't know what their sound signature is called.
>Past IEMs
none

I just need something cheap-ish to throw in my bag. I frequently work in libraries and archives, and when there's researchers around I can't leak sound so the monks are out.

Yinyoo V2

This budget is way too low if you want to get any sort of isolation. The sweet spot is around 150$.

Are those different from the tin t2, or just a rebrand?

Completely different.

These are my current IEM:

>Rock Zircon
Sound nice and really comfortable, probably the most used
>Piston 3
Great build and sound IF using an amp or on my desktop, not really on my phone
>Yinyoo Pro
Best sound overall but I hate the bulky design and over ear cable placement

What should be my next step without breaking the bank? I keep seeing the T2 being recommended left and right.

>not using a qt for OP pic

Attached: 50783036_301241953909221_5533080193133567308_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

is 1more a pile of trash

Depends. Fill out the template please.

Are there any non-chink iems worth considering below +-35 euro, or should I just go for the Tin T2's and call it a day?

Here we go:

>Your Budget
40 bucks
>Your Location
EU
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Hanging IEMs
>Sound signature
Natural/Balanced
>Past IEMs
Rock Zircon
Piston 3
Yinyoo Pro
KZ EDR2

anybody who likes headphones in their ears must also like cocks in their mouth. over-ear masterrace.

>Money is no issue, but still want a good bang for my buck
>west coast usa
>Wireless
>Earbuds

what is the equivalent of airpods for patricians ?

Fuck off /hpg/
Then yes the T2 suits you well. DO NOT fall for the T2 pro meme. It's significantly worse.

Surprised it is still king in that price range. Guess I'll wait for the 20ish bucks sale.

Not him, but how does the T2 compare to rock zircons? I'm torn between the two, because I'm assuming the T2's are overall better, but I can get the Zircons from amazon for 10 bucks less so I won't have to wait 3-5 weeks for chink shipping.

What's wrong with T2 Pro?

Has more treble and sibilance for no reason when the original was near perfect already.

b r o s

Attached: {1DFA8A32-8A6A-47E0-BC45-94DB740E7D18}.png (1133x568, 92K)

I have had three pairs of Zircons and all of them failed within 6 months. They sounded good for the value a few years ago but kind of aren't worth it now. It's like if someone recommended you buy a Xiaomi Piston 3 now (which I also had and enjoyed but lasted approximately 1 month before shitting out.)

Patricians do not use wireless but there's still some decent options. The mifo 05 balanced armature version is fucking great. There's also the TFZ X1 rebrand that's identical but with a different color scheme.
b a s e d

You want the Revonext QT2s
T2 is too neutral for electronic and pop IMHO
i agree he wants the QT2
GR07 MMCX edition is really expensive though :(

> BT T2 ?
I got you familam

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

What's up T2 poster

Any hissing or other noticeable effects on audio from this Bluetooth cable?

Fuck off Zishan. The QT2 are sibilant as fuck and is totally unsuitable for anyone that's not a basshead. The GR07 is better in nearly every way and is in his budget. Stop shilling.

KZ AS06 is a much better version of it IMO. But in both cases, they still lag behind the T2s by a good margin.

Name of the watch?

what cable is that on them T2s?

Anyone tried any of the Fearless Audio iems?

Especially the S6 Rui

Attached: katzendynamic.jpg (750x726, 38K)

>Your Budget
$200
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
Wired
I don't mind
>Sound signature
Balanced
>Past IEMs
None