Why are Apple engineers incapable of writing a functional voice assistant?

Why are Apple engineers incapable of writing a functional voice assistant?

Attached: 1523451330976.webm (593x758, 1.14M)

iPAJEETS BTFO

Attached: 1542259663763.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>pajeet video
>pajeet twatter
>pajeet hands
>pajeet software
itoddlers confirmed to be pajeets

based

my google assistant pops up whenever anyone says the word "ok" in any youtube video i'm watching on my phone, even after configuring it with my voice multiple times

>iPooh 6s (2015)
>current gen iphone XS (2019)

the safe word is "ok Google" you iTard
also
>he lets Jewgle™ spy on him 24x7

>normalfag problems

Based.

>applel
Found your problem.

baste

>Apple engineers

Attached: 1536548490405.jpg (622x888, 185K)

Because they don't have the thousands of terabytes of recorded domestic conversations for training their AI like Google and Amazon do.

Why do tech companies insist on building the cringiest buildings?

>training their AI
He fell for the AI meme.

>he fell for the AI meme meme

It's because they need deep learning scientists, but since they ban publications, no scientist worth their salt care to work for them.
Also, it's not like anyone else's assistants are worth shit.

Attached: smug4.jpg (419x481, 25K)

based

I don't use "Hey Siri" so I don't have this problem.

>iPajeet
wew

based

Attached: 1535522601534.png (595x463, 282K)

Based

>pajeet hands

based

How is that cringy? They get their own, private park with no outside noises. I'd sleep there every day.
t. never owned an apple device

> galvanic corrosion
So this nigger is made of metal? Why are iToddlers so retarded?

Attached: Capture.jpg (654x247, 34K)

Steel and Aluminum.
The watch contains steel.
Human sweat is an electrolyte.

That's disgusting, why would he share that publicly?

>Why are Apple engineers incapable of writing a functional voice assistant?
probably the same reason you arent able to write one, cant be bothered to

if you buy phone other than apple you are helping the enemy's plot on your country's downfall.

>having a device listening 24/7
>"but it only listens for the trigger word!"
>"but smartphones listen 24/7 anyway! might as well have a convenient feature!"
wait how can both of these things be true

pajeets are proud of being filthy. they claim its their 'cultural identity'

based

How is that disgusting?

based and sataniapilled

yikes

He was obviously wearing that filthy thing for months before finally deciding to stop.

Attached: satania4.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

What if - just bear with me here - what if he was using his Nike Edition smart watches to track his jogging or running progress, therefore sweating while running?

Because they don’t spy on your voice to train their botnet algorithm

Too busy slurping semen.

This is, thats most likely not filth. Thats metal being eaten away and no longer showing an uniform surface.
Sweat while it could be filth is a normal body function and a fucking watch has to resist that shit.

The point is that he kept using it even when it was becoming corroded, and that's disgusting. And now he's bragging about his bad hygiene.

That corrosion would be flaking off and getting all over him. Not to mention it looks fucking disgusting, he wouldn't be complaining to Apple if it didn't so he knows I'm right.

>NATO TRIKS
What did they mean by this?

> it was becoming corroded
> bad hygiene
How? I don't see it here. Let's assume he showers every day, this doesn't mean watches can't get corroded, 40 minutes of contact with sweat may be enough. Or maybe he doesn't shower at all, both assumptions are just assumptions, but being civilized people we may suggest that the former assumption is most likely true.

40 minutes of sweat ONCE wouldn't do this. This was the result of many months of recurring contact with sweat. That watch didn't go to pristine to that state over the course of a single day. Which means that he continued to use it even though he knew it was getting corroded. Which is disgusting.

> he continued to use it even though he knew it was getting corroded. Which is disgusting.
I don't get it, why is it disgusting? What exactly is disgusting, wearing ugly watches?

>What exactly is disgusting, wearing ugly watches?
Yes.

If he didn't know it was disgusting, then why would he be complaining about it to Apple? If it was just a little "patina" he wouldn't care. He cares because it looks disgusting. But he didn't care about a disgusting looking watch to stop wearing it until it got THAT bad. That says a lot about his tolerance of filth.

who are you quoting

based

based

cringe

>once
Huh? Use your brain. The guy probably wears it frequently and works out while he's wearing it. It's being exposed to sweat daily, which is normal for a wristwatch.
Also
>filth
Corrosion. Not dirt. They are different things.

based and sataniapilled

ipajeet and banpilled

Attached: 1537557797658.jpg (832x623, 405K)

baste

yikes

baste

>you're sweating wrong

baste

how will ipajeets EVER recover?

yikes

based