What is the best way to get (pirate) windows 10?

What is the best way to get (pirate) windows 10?
Is it still possible to upgrade a pirated windows 7 to get a licensed windows 10?

Attached: windows-10-14328-580797c43df78cbc285096a1.png (768x512, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/
gentoo.org/downloads/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just download the ISO from the Microsoft site, then use KMSPico.

Where do you get 100% non virus kmspico?

why in the fuck, just don't actibait your PC jamal

On mdl forums, windows will still report it as a virus, but it's open source. I've analyzed it myself and didn't found anything wrong.

Niggerfaggot. Use this: nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/

gentoo.org/downloads/

Attached: 1544164207637.webm (464x848, 919K)

If you have a genuine or """genuine""" Windows 7 or 8* installation, you can just download the ISO from Microsoft and choose the Upgrade option, and it will activate.

Correct answer. Why does everyone install kmSPICo when HWID activation exists?

Because they are gorilla nigger monkeys.

Also don't ask yourself why it is so ridiculously easy to pirate a triple digit $ software.

>Is it still possible to upgrade a pirated windows 7 to get a licensed windows 10?
Yes.
/thread

Attached: 1536085743587.png (1600x1600, 1.65M)

Because 99.999% of Jow Forums Windows users are retarded and use shit software

where's the source?

>install win7
>It's Alienware shit
>Get it done and load up daz loader
>Error unsupported boot record or some shit
>Look into it
>I fucked up because uefi shit
>Try again and again
>Bios doesn't want to boot it unless it's running in uefi mode, the mode that won't be accepted
>Fuck it load up MSToolkit
>Try to activate
>It fails
>It doesn't support win7 ultimate activation methods
>What
>Install kmspico
>It just fucking works
The fact kmspico worked on win10 ltsc already astounds me yet MSToolkit can't because???
It genuinely baffles me how kmspico is still so fucking good at it's only fucking job yet all these other supposedly better ones can't do everything yet

How is this possible

For a normie KMSpico or MS Toolkit is easier. Also, a normie is going to install MS Office too, so he'll need that anyway.

No it's not. You only deal with HWIDGEN once. Then you can forget it. Fuck Office though.

based taprisposter

Download the ISO off the official site and buy a license off ebay for 10 bucks. thats what I did

>be a dumbass like me
>pay for something that is free
kys

Just buy a cheap key from Ebay you nig

bought a windows 10 key for $3.5 and a office 32bit for $6.
sick of kmspico deactivating and i needed office anyway. also kms doing office really lags it and makes it unstable for me for some reason.

What? I used Microsoft Toolkit for ages and Windows would occasionally deactivate until reboot. Then I found HWIDGEN. Literally one click and it's activated, forever, even if I wipe and reinstall.

Spoilers, that's just going to deactivate too. At the price you paid, you can bet the seller is selling the same key to 50 other people, and then Microsoft will mark it as a bad key.

This. I bought a $10 key and it stopped working after a few months. Not worth it.

We're throwing away tons of old W7 desktops at my job with the W7 key stickers on them. Should I take pictures of them all since they'll probably still be valid codes?

Because KMSpico and other KMS activations aren't affected when Microsoft Activation Servers go down like they have done in the past.

They also won't deactivate when old versions are discontinued and do not require an internet connection to stay activated.

Use hwidgen

yes you should. If they aren't all garbage i'd try to sell them for cheap, maye you'd make a little money

Pre-activated LTSC from {Gen2}.