Is bitlocker without "trusted plataform module" safe enough for a office computer?

Is bitlocker without "trusted plataform module" safe enough for a office computer?
(to avoid coworkers booting my shit or looking at my 4chin lurking)
I was using VC but the fucker corrupted something on the SSD and I had to wipe it, gladly I have fucking backups but I can't trust that shit anymore

Attached: 1537453943732.jpg (4412x2760, 2.91M)

Die in a house fire you dumbass retarded idiot

I feel sick.
What the fuck is wrong with you.

Are you okay?
Whats wrong

Bitlocker without a TPM is fine. You'll need a strong start-up password though.

Keep in mind though that Bitlocker may also be compromised by government agencies, so it's not a reliable encryption method for illegitimate work.

daily reminder to kneecap any trannies/traps you see irl on sight

>comes to a thread he doesn't like
>"I feel sick"
nobody cares

>Whats wrong
Honestly?
Some guy decided to pretend to be a girl and post some really rapey shit on a forum I browse and it legitimately disturbed me.

Like more than seeing a real dead body would.

I just want to avoid retarded people in their 40s to boot my work machine
oh so that's a man, now I understand, lets stick to 2D

Attached: 337b4d9b8ab9d4e9a1e10b155e09af78.jpg (858x1200, 174K)

Does she have a dicc?

People that would accept OP don't actually exist.

Just confused virgins that would just as soon walk into fucking traffic as actually touch you.

Probably actually a higher chance that they walk into traffic.

if it has a dick, it's a man

You're right. I actually prefer femboys/traps desu.

My point was that I was hoping OP's picture was a trap.

you gonna get AIDS

Nah, the trick is to wear protection, and make sure they wear a chastity cage.

>implying he would ever actually touch one

He just jerks off to them.

When a twisted psychopath like that actually ends up in a room with a tranny, people end up in the hospital/morgue. Its called a psychotic break.

Tinder had a very brief trans option that they had to immediately discontinue because something like 98% of people using it were getting assaulted.

1 post is enough, I'm going to filter you now

>I was using VC but the fucker corrupted something on the SSD and I had to wipe it
I warned you all about that a buggy pile of shit, I lost 8TB to it

You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Look up the definition of psychotic break and seriously contemplate the state of being a tranny.

>Is bitlocker without "trusted plataform module" safe enough for a office computer?
>(to avoid coworkers booting my shit or looking at my 4chin lurking)
>I was using VC but the fucker corrupted something on the SSD and I had to wipe it, gladly I have fucking backups but I can't trust that shit anymore
Bitlocker isn't safe by design, it's made by M$

M$ works with the NSA so there's a 100% guarantee that there's a backdoor.

If you want to be safe, use linux with fde and only run trusted code.

you are the only one giving a fuck about trannies here fucking closet tranny chaser tripfag

Yeah let me switch to linux so I can't use 80% of my actual work software because the NSA is going to come to unlock my shitpost machine
Can you just fucking kill yourself

I sure as fucking hell give a fuck.

One of these disgusting pricks decides to parade around outside and I run into them maybe once every other month.

It disgusts me beyond reason. If I wasn't so timid I would tell them exactly what I thought of their fucking disgusting displays.

I can see it in their fucking eyes that they know everyone is thinking the same thing I am because they are fucking apologizing for everything they do before they even do it.

>OP asks question
>answer honestly
>gets shit on

Alright, thanks brainlet.

If you look back at the archives, you'll see this manlet weebshit trip has been posting since 2011 and possibly even longer.
I don't understand how you can keep at something for so long, nobody fucking likes you.

>keep at something for so long
Hating trannies?

About as fucking easy as breathing.

Sounds like they're obsessed for whatever reason

I dunno why they would be, I'm not interesting.

Mental illness is weird like that.

>namefag
>fucking weeb
>"i feel sick"
neck yourself nigger